Dark Days Ahead: A DNOD Challenge, Scare 5 *On Hiatus*

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Dark Days Ahead: A DNOD Challenge, Scare 5 *On Hiatus*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Finally it has emerged from the darkness, my founder. Let's hide and watch to see what he'll get up to in the Dark Days Ahead...
Spoiler:
And now for the moment you’ve all been waiting for, the Challenges and Goals list. As per the challenge, I will be achieving the following (hopefully) :
  • House Goals:
    Dungeon now that I found out how to make a basement in Sims 2.
    Museum where Heinous will keep his maps for the vacation spots once we can actually travel.
    Attic of course where the “Black Sheep” will be stashed as well as any other junk they have no room for and
    Graveyard where Heinous and his heirs will be collecting the require 10 tombstones and hopefully the 6 unique deaths.
    Family Goals:
    Family Trait, in Sims 2 this means a certain number of personality points for the heir to be chosen in this case, 3 or less in Neat and 3 or less in Niceness. I only specify these two because Outgoing, Active and Seriousness are not as important to be less than five. I blame my mistake of making Heinous have 8 Outgoing points and having to give him 6 in Active.
    Have 25 Enemies, this is not something I usually do because I hate getting roaches. However with Meanies it’s to be expected, whoever they don’t kill they will make enemies out of.
    Max Criminal and Paranormal careers, as well as Natural Science get the cowplant without the buyable CC that I’ve seen in the other DyNasty challenges or using the unlockallcareerrewards cheat. Paranormal’s Resurrect-O-Nomitron is useful too. The kids have to go to college for these careers.
    Achieve every Occult state, these are layerable in Sims 2 so this one should be easy.

Mini Challenges:
    Perfect Genetics, heirs must have the eyes, skin and a feature (or two) of Heinous to be the heir.
    Special Spouse, once I find her (if she’s not broken) her personality points will be revered by Heinous.

Super Challenges:
    Supernatural Dynasty, all occult states must be represented in the family.
    Dark Days, neighbourhood seasons set to Fall/Fall/Winter/Winter which means if I want to garden I need to build a greenhouse. Which is fine by me, I have the space.

Sims 2 Only Challenges:
    Zombie Maker, of course I’m going to try this did you have any doubts?
    Evil Coven, required for the Zombie Maker challenge as well as getting the Resurrect-O-Nomitron from the Paranormal career to make the zombies as a back up to having the evil witches/warlocks spells.
    Platinum Profiteer, all heirs must achieve their LTWs.
    Ghost Hunter, collect all ghost colours. Already I know getting the Meteor Death and Hail Death ghosts are going to be a bitch…may or may not win this challenge because of it.
    Black Sheep, there is bound to be at least one of these in the next five generations so I’ll include it in here as a challenge.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Dark Days Ahead: A DyNasty of Darkness Challenge, Scare

Post by Teresa »

Great start with Heinous!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: oxjennxo
Origin ID: xoxjennxox
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Jenn »

Spoiler:
This is all sorts of wonderful. I love Heinous. I want to be one of his stalkers.
I like his choice of spouse..and her 13k.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Jenn:
Spoiler:
Heinous is popular, who would have thought? If you have a Sims 2 simself I could add you as one of his stalkers. Winterland needs some LTW fodder. Melissa's 13k helped build the dungeon, now I just have to build the attic. I was playing tonight and I've already got me a Black Sheep. I need somewhere to stash them.
Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Jenn »

Spoiler:
Quads...omg. I love them though. It will be interesting to see how Heinous does with 3 kids and one hidden away. Too bad about the flies. Maybe next time.

Also, my simself: https://www.simfileshare.net/download/209502/
If you use her, feel free to kill her off or do whatever. There shouldn't be cc outside of skin, hair, and eyes, but I can't recall.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Jenn:
Spoiler:
Yes, the random button betrays. It was originally twins according to the SimBlender but the random button made quads instead. Which is fine, saves me having to make some more spares. The dungeon is sealed off for now until I have money to make the attic so no one can use the dungeon. My graveyard is starting to come together, I have to buy the cowplant because I don't think Heinous is going to make 100k before the kids teen (unless he hits Criminal Mastermind and get the two 50k chance cards right back to back) I caved and went to find the Buyable CC Cowplant off MTS2 just in case no one made enough for college. I'll download your simself when I'm on my desktop again what are the personality spread and aspirations for her by the way?
Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Jenn »

Ani-Mei
Spoiler:
It has taken me a long time to train myself away from the random button. I think I got back to back quads once. If there is only one, I may randomize and just cross my fingers. Oh that's right, you need the attic for Broken, poor thing. I think the buyable cowplant is the best option. I think they said somewhere that it was okay to cheat it, but don't quote me on that, so buyable should be good too.

http://boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=185 ... =20#p74959 Here is her forum spot. I think I left personality points alone, since Libra will change them all anyway.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Jenn:
Spoiler:
I might play today so I'll snag Sim Jenn and stick her in Winterland, I have a lot of empty houses placed around to fill up with breeding stock I mean friendly neighbours for Heinous to make enemies out of *cough* he doesn't have any yet, he keeps killing them instead. :lol: Yes, Broken can enjoy her freedom now while she's a toddler and doesn't know better, she'll need her attic apartment soon though and I need my Cowplant too at least they don't die in Sims 2 (that I know of) unless I've never played it long enough to find out for sure. I have one called the More Dangerous Cowplant that I might use.
Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Dark Days Ahead: A DNOD Challenge, Scare 4

Post by Jenn »

Spoiler:
I love that the cowplant has a personality and doesn't want to go back. Also, the first pic of me stuffing my face is so fitting, that I died. Thanks so much for letting her join and may she become "friends" with whomever.
Uh oh. I think Melissa has her own thing going on. It will be nice to see where that goes.
Congrats on surviving the quads. The chin and nose is crazy and I love them.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
She will, Heinous has fifteen more woohoos to get before he's perma-plat. Yeah, Usine hated the lab so when it was sold it was grateful to be freed. Melissa loves her new pet. And why should Heinous be the only one who gets immortality? She's Atrociously Evil so she'll definitely find a way to get ahead of the game. I kind of like the idea of her sticking around, Heinous would be lost without his witch. Thanks for stopping in. :)
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Off to a great start! The kids look so much like their dad, which is perfect for this challenge. :lol:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Riss:
Spoiler:
Indeed they do, and perfectly mean just like their parents. I hope to get the motivation back to continue with this soon, like before next Halloween would be nice. :lol: Thanks for popping in.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! I just now started reading this. I have family coming over any minute, and will have to stop, but you bet I'll pick it up again and finish later. I want to read the whole thing.
Spoiler:
Heinous is Hilarious! And Melissa! Triple bolts! Not THAT is a Special Spouse!

Also, I am eager to see all the unique deaths. I may be mostly nice, but I do love a good murder-house in the Sims.
Dang! This challenge looks like so much fun! Evil sims - heeeheeeeeeeeheeeeeee! :pan: :bounce:

Edit: Hey, wow! I'm actually glad my family is late, because I got to read all for Scares! Awesome! They are hilarious, and I can't wait for more.
Spoiler:
Those kids! I know you have a designated heir/spare combo, but I can see that third guy going for the gold, in his own way. Maybe using the weather machine to get a hail death, and a step closer. Let's just say, history shows us that spares low down on the totem pole can actually rise to the top. Alfred the Great, for example. Wasn't he, like, sixth in line? I know he had at least five brothers ahead of him, and they all died. So mysterious. Or unlucky. Or fated. Or *something." I mean, Alfred the Great was sooooo holy, he couldn't Possibly have murdered his way there.

Anyway, Yeah, I look forward to seeing the coming shenanigans with those kids.

Have you tried the Simlogical home school? You literally can have you kid never leave his room, and still get an A+ grade, and safe from the Social Worker. Stick breakfast and dinner trays through the slot in the door, and give him a sink to wash his own dishes. Give him a pet for socializing (maybe a bird or guinea pig) and the family can ignore him (plus feeding) until he dies.

Feel free to use and abuse my simself. Heck, I'd love to haunt these freaks! Or zombify me and make me your servant. Just make me a Libra, Family/Knowledge with a good dose of playful. Link is in my siggy, but I don't know which one is YA and which is A, so I guess download both, but only create one? Or create secret twins, if you like. The second can be named Shelly (my nickname)

This challenge looks like SO MUCH FUN!

Also, your "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" gave me an idea for a new Sims 3 challenge. Tell me what you think:

You go to Appaloosa Plains (or your choice of neighborhood, prepped how you like it), and create your founders, The Four Horsement of the Apocalypse. Four founders, and their four horses. They move in together, and create an apocalypse, by creating all the restrictions, one at a time. Once they rise to the top of the appropriate career, they can inflict their will on the neighborhood, in that particular area. Celebrated Five Star Chef? SAY GOODBYE TO RESTAURANTS AND PROPER COOKING! MUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! You can choose to breed them as a legacy or use life-extension powers (or just turn off aging, your choice and perfectly acceptable for this particular challenge), until they have created all of the restrictions. Bonus if you have them be four different types of occult.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Oh! The dog is barking, which means my time is up. See you later!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

Wow Ani..... I loved this. I love how every single character has a strong individual voice. And that background story for the extras even better. Got to live those characters that come back around later.
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
I've been distracted lately and haven't loaded up my Sims 2 in a while. I was on a Stardew Valley kick then something corrupted and killed my Year 7 farm and I'm still mourning the loss of all my hard work on that file. :cryingeyes: I mean I have another file but it's Year 1 and the lack of money hurts me physically so...I haven't been playing it. Then I watched the Fruits Basket anime from 2002 and just found out there's a 2019 remake and then I watched the first six episodes of that (so far). Anyway, I do miss my Sims but the idea of making an Apocalypse in Sims 3 is difficult because of SP taking over the rest of the inactive families in town, also it needs a lot of reworking and deleting of buildings because Apocalypse restrictions are so much more complicated in Sims 3. Haven't the bravery to attempt one in that game. But I'll read one if you do it ApocaQueen.^_^ I'd have to reread my chapters myself because I forget who was who and where I was going with the story. :fisty: I'll revisit the whole comment later I am actually kind of tired right now so my usual comment replies are lacking.
Bouncer:

Thanks for popping in to see my little story. I'm glad you like it. One day I'll get back to this I don't want to give up on it.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Noob:
Spoiler:
I do have some pictures for another installment but I have been doing NaNo and watching an Assassin's Creed Brotherhood play through on YouTube for NaNo research of course :cough: Heinous really needs to come back I think, I missed October's Halloween theme so maybe I make it a Black Christmas. hehe.

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Graveyard”