Rainbow Eucalyptus: A Sims 3 DITFT Mar. 12th

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rawla
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Rainbow Eucalyptus: A Sims 3 DITFT

Post by Rawla »

I look forward to your story! :thup:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Sorry yesterday I was out all day at Fan Expo then too tired and sore to write. I am working on the update today, I will be at least a day behind though.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Nice first two chapters.
Spoiler:
I kept thinking I'd love to see what Celeste gets up to in Isla Paridiso when she grows up.
The kids all look adorable this generation. Loving all the black themed names too.
House is a cute little starter.
Can you even upload sims to share in sims 3...I mean I'm sure you can I've just never downloaded sims for sims 3 before and with Celeste I was just curious. :)
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
Yeah it's easier to do in Sims 3 even without going through the Exchange and risking cullings. I'd just have to save her in CAS then she shows up in the Saved Sims folder in the Documents. I've tried to set up some storylines for the kids even though I'm still waiting on one more kid to be born before I can implement them. I've added another family to their hood that I HOPE my chosen kid will end up meeting either at school or randomly in town. It ties well with another challenge I'm doing, right now I'm just waiting for the damn heat to break so I can get cracking on my playing/writing so I can get Gold for SimNo this year. The weather says it will break by Thursday so here's hoping.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: Rainbow Eucalyptus: A Sims 3 DITFT Sept. 10th

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Of course read these updates a while ago, well the triple updates anyway, but I was too lazy to login so i could comment.
Spoiler:
Nice house. Not bad at all for the first generation.
Love all the kids this gen. Picking an heir won't be easy. I like them all.
I was starting to think Celeste had vanished which made me sad, I like her. But good to see her there in the last slide.
Love Basalt's reaction at the end. Poor guy.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Rainbow Eucalyptus: A Sims 3 DITFT Sept. 10th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
I already have my heir, I'm just waiting for space in the house to add the spouse for them. Yeah, I need the space but I don't want to let go of anyone especially Celeste but for some reason even with the right mods it won't let me have more than eight in the house. :sigh: Did you see what stories I tied together though? I made a prequel story for Temecula about why he fled Barnacle Bay to start his EPIC challenge. Of course SP gave his parents another kid, that messed with my plans and it set Temecula up with some random pre-made who aged up and that means auto break up which is good for me. :D I had a plan for Basalt but I forgot it >_< Ebony got some face time too and a trip with Celeste, though I spent the whole time getting Ebony's visa level up and didn't do much with Celeste's trip with him. I even started planning something for Carbon too. Onyx...not sure what to do with him, he may be leaving with Celeste once he ages up.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: Rainbow Eucalyptus: A Sims 3 DITFT Sept. 16th

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Of course the MC had nothing to do with getting a new house. Looks nice by the way.
At first I was like 1 bathroom for 8 sims in a house...is she nuts. But you just meant on the top floor. Which is good. Yeah I don't like cluttering my rooms either.
Osbidian eh. NIce heir choice. 3 times abducted that is a lot.
Good for Coal still topping the boys at bobbing.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I just binge-read this. I really liked it! You are so funny, and I like the different characters you're creating. You really give each one a unique voice, which can be hard to do, especially with so many at once. Goodness knows, I've suffered from the "which one is who, now, and does it really matter?" curse. But not you!

I laughed out loud a lot with this one. Way to go!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
The first house was just a starter, it had two bathrooms and only four bedrooms. I knew the next one had to have more space because I was getting claustrophobia just going in there to play. I like to have my space. I would normally move them to a new hood but I haven't picked up my spouse yet for Obsidian and I wasn't going to leave Barnacle Bay without Francis. I just have no room in the house right now, I really don't want to get rid of any of the kids and Francis still has two days until he ages up enough to be the spouse, as do Obsidian and Onyx. I know Celeste will have to be the first to leave and she'll take Onyx with her. Celeste has 18 days until she ages into an adult, I set the YA to 30 days, Adult to 22 and Elder to 18 so I've reduced their time. Normally they have 30 days as YA and 30 days as Adults, and 21 as Elders. Anyway, just waiting for the weather to cool off enough to finish my playing.
Michelle:
Spoiler:
Heh, thanks. I tried to give them some sort of character development this time because a DITFT is a long challenge. I never plan anything too long term, I'm a self-proclaimed pantser and I stand by it. :yes: I have 16 generations to get through and if I really try I can have something like Spare Stories for the four kids who aren't the heir. It would mean a lot of hood hopping and I'd have to have more than one game going...that's one thing I don't like about Sims 3. Anyway, I hope to keep making you laugh. :toast:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Rainbow Eucalyptus: A Sims 3 DITFT New chappies coming s

Post by Ani-Mei »

Minor fright involving one of my co-heirs but it will still go on. I haven't forgotten about this, I just haven't come back to it since SimNo ended in September. I was doing other stuff...other challenges *cough* but I have been playing them since then.
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Rainbow Eucalyptus: A Sims 3 DITFT Mar. 12th

Post by Trip »

Read through it to wait for your return. ;)
Spoiler:
Genie skin involves an overlay too, if you have NRaas DebugEnabler you can get rid of it through Options: Smart Phone (bear with me!) -> Visual Override -> and Remove.

Return to “Sims 3 Story Graveyard”