Rhode Tothestars: A Sims 3 OWBC, Sept. 23rd

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Rhode Tothestars: A Sims 3 OWBC, Sept. 23rd

Post by Ani-Mei »

Guess what? I miss the OWBC challenge so much I want to do another one, and this time do one in Sims 3! The others were all done in Sims 2 and while that was fun, Sims 3 offers so much more like customizing the flamingoes for each heir's favourite colour. I love that about Sims 3, and this is also my entry for this year's SimNaNoWriMo.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: Rhode Tothestars: A Sims 3 OWBC

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Yay for first updates!
Spoiler:
Got to say with that purple skin I honestly thought he was a genie there.
But nope he's normal...wow that sounds weird about one of your sims 3 sims. Or well any sim I guess.
I look forward to seeing the house too.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: Rhode Tothestars: A Sims 3 OWBC, Sept. 4th

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Loved the update!
Spoiler:
Still want to really get a good look inside that house Lauren. :P
That's too bad for Joanie only getting the C. I would be peeved at that too.
Seeing you play Uni and this Island Paradise Eps makes me kind of want them for my own playing. Again.
I love that about Sims 3...the way the gnomes move around on their own/how they can seem to have babies. It's cute.
Maybe after SimWriMo I'll boot up Sims 3 again and muck around a bit.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Rhode Tothestars: A Sims 3 OWBC, Sept. 4th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
I never thought to take pictures of the house, then I moved them to a bigger lot and still forgot to take the pics. :fisty: And for once my founder didn't start out as an occult...key words there: START OUT. Spoilers. I also haven't posted the mini challenges I'm going to do either, one of them is base game where you pick a rainbow skin and have it last until the final heir is born. I love IP but the lag is terrible, and also Overwatch is clearing out thousands of vehicles and I don't think there are even that many in a single hood...:dizzy: I love that the gnomes move around too, I guess that is one of the many reasons why I'm so stuck on playing Sims 3 now instead of Sims 2. Anyway I played my EPIC hood last night and wrote up a chapter for it today, I have plenty of pics left for my OWBC updates so I don't really need to play it right now, at least not for three more updates worth of pics. After that then I have to go back in. :drinks:
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: Rhode Tothestars: A Sims 3 OWBC, Sept. 6th

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Hahaha yay more updates.
Spoiler:
Love all three of the kids...love Oriana's name. Reminds me of my Oriana from my Goldweaver Legacy.
Ha the only other magician in town is no good. Isn't that just typical?
Glad there are other talents in the town though.
Nice they have a good backyard to play in and those seahorses are indeed cute.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Rhode Tothestars: A Sims 3 OWBC, Sept. 6th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
Well I did some playing tonight, I had to move them the lag was just getting horrendous. I did take pics of the house this time before they moved so whenever I get around to the next chapter I'll put them in. It's the second house though, I liked it better. I never used those playground seahorses before, I should totally make a kid friendly park with them.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: Rhode Tothestars: A Sims 3 OWBC, Sept. 11th

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Nice house!
Spoiler:
The kids seem to be growing up nicely. Glad to see Orianna is okay with being heiress.
Again love her name. Makes me happy everytime I read it. :)
Aww that's nice Broda found a nice husband and job...I love it when I can find out what those spares get up to once they move out of the house.
Oh yes, if you have a speed boat you should definitely make good use of it.
Nice basement should be fun to watch the stash of treasures grow.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Rhode Tothestars: A Sims 3 OWBC, Sept. 23rd

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
Yep, Oriana is my new heiress and the latest chapter is her turn to narrate. I've caught up to my playing so I have to go back in and do more if I hope to get more than five updates in the next week. I just hope my pain and fatigue will go away long enough for me to concentrate on writing them (also sweltering in my room). I don't want to sleep right now so I think I'll stalk YouTube until I can't see anymore.

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Graveyard”