The Fugly Family Scrapbook- Place Your Bets! FIXED 11-26-17

modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

The Fugly Family Scrapbook- Place Your Bets! FIXED 11-26-17

Post by modelmgt »

Welcome to "Home Base" for the Fugly Family Scrapbook * Pretty Edition * :wizard:
:check: On this page you will be able to view the "scrapbook" photos, which includes head-shots, etc. of the Fugly offspring and their spouses.
Some sims will have "hair back" shots(along with their everyday looks) as their normal everyday looks don't allow you to see their full glorious faces. :thup:
:check: You will also be able to view a (more legible) version of my own notes regarding each couple, for those of you interested in things like their careers, turn-ons, etc.
We will also be placing bets as to which couple of all of them will have the ugliest children, which has been set up via 3 polls!
There will be plenty of time in which to vote, while I'm busy building houses for those that don't yet have them, and creating offspring. :)
And of course, you are all free to leave your comments here(or at the polls) should you feel the need. :dizzy:

Introduction:
For anyone unfamiliar with Myrna Fugly's Uglacy, which would be a lot of you, since it's undocumented.
The Scrapbook
Prepare Thyself for all of the ugly! :faint:
The white numbers refer to the order they came in(like the roman numerals do), the Entry # is just that.
The shots with the flowered wallpaper were taken while those sims were still in college. :yes:
Entries 1-9:
Spoiler:
Entries 10-20:
*The entry-numbers got off by 1 starting at 10, which went unnoticed until the upload. It was faster to just write over the wrong numbers in photobucket. Conspicuously. :shifty:
Spoiler:

Fun Facts!(My Notes)
You can peruse these at a separate time or in a window alongside the photos.
Spell-checker marks are still on these as I could find no other way to upload this and keep the look. :hmm:
Spoiler:
Page 1:
Page 2:
The Fugly Family Scrap-Book: * The Polls*
22 Kids really is a lot! :swoon: The originally-planned one poll has been split into 3.
Let the games begin! :newyear:
Part 1 (2-10):
http://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 556#p57556
Part 2 (11-18):
http://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2643
Part 3 (19 +):
http://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2644
NEW! 8-17-2018: More Fuglys have cooked! The toddlers are here!(Part 1) Includes a little bit of optional, non-poll activity at the end:
http://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 474#p94474
Also released tonight! 8-17-2018: These things Just Seem to Happen: http://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=4231
Why stop there? Take the 7 Fugly Dorms Tour *Fixed & Bootiful Edition* and Vote on your favorite while we're waiting for more Fuglys to cook:
http://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 883#p87883
Come and sit in on the Northsimster Club Pet Show, where we'll be showing off half a neighborhood of Fugly Family pets:
http://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=3944 -LINK FIXED- (Thanks Mia)
Last edited by modelmgt on August 21st, 2018, 10:17 am, edited 14 times in total.
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Fugly Family Scrapbook- Place Your Bets!

Post by Thaitanic »

Wow that is a l o t of ugly children. :,) I'm vouching for the ugliest grandkids from entry #10 tbh, but I am certainly expecting to be surprised :lol:
call me Thai!
they/them
modelmgt
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by modelmgt »

The links to all 3 parts of the poll are now posted at the bottom of the Scrapbook main page (this one)
Take your time with the voting as I will be announcing a deadline at a later date. Have fun everyone!

Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

Voted, accidentally voted for two... But its out of 22... how was I supposed to bet only one?? xD
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
modelmgt
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by modelmgt »

Bouncer wrote:Voted, accidentally voted for two... But its out of 22... how was I supposed to bet only one?? xD
Thanks for voting Bouncer! I didn't think it'd be very easy at all. :haha:

Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
modelmgt
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Fugly Family Scrapbook- Place Your Bets! FIXED 11-26

Post by modelmgt »

UPDATE 11-26-2017:
The mess that Photobucket made is FINALLY fixed! Not only that but home base has been tweaked to be even prettier. :hearts: Everyone get back out there and do dis!

UPDATE 2-12-18: Added a bonus presentation on the Grandkids' 7 Custom Dorms at La Fiesta Tech! There's now a corresponding link above. :wizard:

UPDATE 4-30-2018: What a mess! Got the 7 Fugly Dorms Tour fixed on Slideshare, once I figured out how. There's just no fooling Power-Point, those crafty.. uh, whatevers.

UPDATE 5-1-2018: The next lil' bonus-goody is out! How does anyone feel about pet shows? :wink:

UPDATE 8-17-2018: The toddlers have arrived, and they've brought along a second presentation with some random funny game happenings that I actually have no responsibility for.

Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: The Fugly Family Scrapbook- Place Your Bets! FIXED 11-26

Post by Radiochocolate »

So many children :O And I love the naming theme.
Spoiler:
Renaud seems the most promising out of the spouses, but Loketta V is rather bland compared to her siblings. I guess out of the first 10 it's Loki Jr. vs Loketta XI. The following ones are much harder to choose from... or so I thought before I saw Loki XIX. Wow. But Kari has such a doll face...
Yup, I'm betting my simoleons on Loki XIX and Kari. Now off to see the toddlers...
Side note: I'm disturbed by how much Loketta X and Loketta XXI take after their father. I know that is the least disturbing thing to be disturbed about here, but still.
ETA: Your pet show post doesn't link to the thread, it just leads me to make a new post in this forum.
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game

Return to “Sims 2 Photo Sharing”