The Townies - Updated May 19 2024

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Townies - Updated May 9 2024

Post by klmnz »

Summer 2 for the Lynx household is up :)
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Townies - Updated May 11 2024

Post by klmnz »

And with the Zest's next chapter, we round out Summer 2 for the townies :)
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Geez, I apparently got VERY far behind in your hood!!
Spoiler:
Lynx Autumn 1: Awww, yay a proposal, they are so cute. Aww, it's nice she moved in with Knox, although it is going to be a challenge, but sounds like fun. Things are getting into a flow for them it seems like. Good luck, hope it keeps going well!

Zest Autumn 1: Aww, Axel is such a cute little kid. Peaches really does seem so happy with him. Well, can't expect things to be better overnight. Hopefully she will be able to see Axel again soon. Oh an engagement at the end, well it's fine they are moving things very slowly. (just so you know it appears a partial post for the Zest's actually got posted and is posted before the official one, just in case)

Winter 1:
Pancakes: Awww, Adrienne is super cute, and it does seem very clear she is Bob's at this point. It's nice to see these two trying. What a lovely Winterfest and New Year. The family really has come a LONG way.

Howell: Whoops about the twins and their degrees. Oh boy, "the" werewolf talk, and reality check for Angela. Oh boy, Lou and Rory, this could get messy. I love Lilith! Angela too, but I just love Lilith. I would take a Lilith threat very seriously though. Yep, that's what I was worried about. Damned those fated mates. Well, I guess we have to wait for a new season to find out more.

Pleasant: The apartment is looking nice. It's good Lilith has closer with Lana. I do love Sulani, and it feels right for Lilith to head away from the snow. That was a great update for Lilith. Seems like you are having fun.

Lynx: Geez, I know it moves around as you play, but you would think they would have kept it neutral at the very least. The venue looks lovely, but I understand the frustration. It seems like things are better, but still really finicky. If you have 4 cats, does that mean you have it set to have an extended household, since that's 8 "sims" in the household already and no room for a baby?

Zest: What a lovely vacation, and so good that the storm cleared. The wedding pictures were really breathtaking, so pretty! Awww, a new little nooboo on the way. Just so you are aware there appear to be multiple broken pic links on this post. I tried to make sure it wasn't just me (since that occasionally happens) but I don't think it is. Which from your post to say you were trying out tumblr you already knew, so ignore! :)

Spring 2:
Pancakes: LOL, I got a kick out of "when your dad is a chef you don't have to share cakes." My sims never get their own cakes, unless they are twins/triplets, then SOMETIMES. lol Awww, they are sharing a space??? Good for them! What a sweet update for them, they really are doing so much better now.

Howell: Well I am not surprised by his choice. Sad for Angela, but she'll be fine. I'm glad you are keeping Lou and Rory in the rotation, they are fun. Rory is what I like to call a unique beauty. She might not be what people would think of a conventionally pretty, but I agree with you, she's stunning and very unique. Geez Lou, not sure just deciding to bite people, non-stranger or not, is the way to go, but we'll see how this works for you. Glad Rory talked to him. They seem to have a good thing going.

Pleasant: These two really are different. Now Lilith is getting into vampires, I can't say I'm surprised. Poor Angela really not having luck in the love department, but maybe Faiz. I guess next season will tell us.

Lynx: Oh yay, glad it just had to think about it for a moment and everything cleared!!! Awww, well yeah, it makes sense to have them hold until they get their own space (plus there is no space in this household anyway.) Oh no, not Josie!!! So sad when pets go! I'm glad Knox was able to cheer her up a little bit.

Zest: I agree Hendrix is much better. The house looks really good too. Sadly I have to end here, as tumblr now has a login requirement and I don't have, nor do I want a tumblr account. Good luck with the rest of your updates and if tumblr ever removes the wall I will be sure to catch up the rest of the way! It's been really fun.
Image Image Image

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Image ImageImage Image Image Image
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by klmnz »

ciyrose wrote: May 14th, 2024, 2:37 pm Geez, I apparently got VERY far behind in your hood!!
Spoiler:
Lynx Autumn 1: Awww, yay a proposal, they are so cute. Aww, it's nice she moved in with Knox, although it is going to be a challenge, but sounds like fun. Things are getting into a flow for them it seems like. Good luck, hope it keeps going well!

Zest Autumn 1: Aww, Axel is such a cute little kid. Peaches really does seem so happy with him. Well, can't expect things to be better overnight. Hopefully she will be able to see Axel again soon. Oh an engagement at the end, well it's fine they are moving things very slowly. (just so you know it appears a partial post for the Zest's actually got posted and is posted before the official one, just in case)

Winter 1:
Pancakes: Awww, Adrienne is super cute, and it does seem very clear she is Bob's at this point. It's nice to see these two trying. What a lovely Winterfest and New Year. The family really has come a LONG way.

Howell: Whoops about the twins and their degrees. Oh boy, "the" werewolf talk, and reality check for Angela. Oh boy, Lou and Rory, this could get messy. I love Lilith! Angela too, but I just love Lilith. I would take a Lilith threat very seriously though. Yep, that's what I was worried about. Damned those fated mates. Well, I guess we have to wait for a new season to find out more.

Pleasant: The apartment is looking nice. It's good Lilith has closer with Lana. I do love Sulani, and it feels right for Lilith to head away from the snow. That was a great update for Lilith. Seems like you are having fun.

Lynx: Geez, I know it moves around as you play, but you would think they would have kept it neutral at the very least. The venue looks lovely, but I understand the frustration. It seems like things are better, but still really finicky. If you have 4 cats, does that mean you have it set to have an extended household, since that's 8 "sims" in the household already and no room for a baby?

Zest: What a lovely vacation, and so good that the storm cleared. The wedding pictures were really breathtaking, so pretty! Awww, a new little nooboo on the way. Just so you are aware there appear to be multiple broken pic links on this post. I tried to make sure it wasn't just me (since that occasionally happens) but I don't think it is. Which from your post to say you were trying out tumblr you already knew, so ignore! :)

Spring 2:
Pancakes: LOL, I got a kick out of "when your dad is a chef you don't have to share cakes." My sims never get their own cakes, unless they are twins/triplets, then SOMETIMES. lol Awww, they are sharing a space??? Good for them! What a sweet update for them, they really are doing so much better now.

Howell: Well I am not surprised by his choice. Sad for Angela, but she'll be fine. I'm glad you are keeping Lou and Rory in the rotation, they are fun. Rory is what I like to call a unique beauty. She might not be what people would think of a conventionally pretty, but I agree with you, she's stunning and very unique. Geez Lou, not sure just deciding to bite people, non-stranger or not, is the way to go, but we'll see how this works for you. Glad Rory talked to him. They seem to have a good thing going.

Pleasant: These two really are different. Now Lilith is getting into vampires, I can't say I'm surprised. Poor Angela really not having luck in the love department, but maybe Faiz. I guess next season will tell us.

Lynx: Oh yay, glad it just had to think about it for a moment and everything cleared!!! Awww, well yeah, it makes sense to have them hold until they get their own space (plus there is no space in this household anyway.) Oh no, not Josie!!! So sad when pets go! I'm glad Knox was able to cheer her up a little bit.

Zest: I agree Hendrix is much better. The house looks really good too. Sadly I have to end here, as tumblr now has a login requirement and I don't have, nor do I want a tumblr account. Good luck with the rest of your updates and if tumblr ever removes the wall I will be sure to catch up the rest of the way! It's been really fun.
Thanks so much for your thoughtful comments! I'm annoyed to learn Tumblr does that :( Thanks for following along until now anyway!

For those still reading along, the Pancakes and Howell Autumn 2 are now up.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”