Sparks Grove - A BACC - Update 11/08/2023

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Sparks Grove - A BACC - Update 11/08/2023

Post by Pony »

Update
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
The random button your lucky she didn't have quads, i like Nery. Hope the venue goes well.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Lorinsv »

Wow, you update fast! I've been following Sparks Grove after reading in Chat that you lost your other BaCCs, of which I had started Ashen Valley early in September and really enjoyed how you set that one up.
Spoiler:
I love that you play so many animals, and of course the magnificent Bane <3

I didn't know there was a lifetime want to have 6 pets reach the top of their careers! I can't handle raising 20 puppies and kittens, but that one I would like to do because I don't mind adopting strays. Cool.

I love that you're selling fresh produce; I need to do that in Mesa Vista. Do you have to use the Decra-Chill case for them or can they be stocked at room temperature?

It's great seeing how much progress you are making, and Leo turned out gorgeous!
Image Image
ISTJ
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Peachy
Spoiler:
I'm very lucky I didn't get quads, I can't resist the random button. But I would save myself so much pain lol
Lorin
Spoiler:
I love having the animals. I'm working on featuring them more. Still fine tuning how they're going to work overall.

I know, it's a much easier LTW, and Bane and Lulu had the perfect amount of puppies. I haven't had the 20 puppies or kittens one pop up in awhile. I think someone had it in Binsonville, maybe Pinc. But not one I look forward to lol.

I don't think you need the case, you can put them on any of the shelves. I just like the looks of the case. For the meat CC there's a clone of the case that doesn't preserve food but allows the meat to be restocked properly.

I missed Ashen Valley, that one was definitely character driven and was fun to write.
Thank you both for reading :heart:

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”