Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Are you looking forward to TS4?

Post by Teresa »

singinghymns wrote:I am looking forward to TS4. With every game that has come out, there has been things I enjoyed and things I didn't enjoy. But I just ignored those things I didn't like and played the way I did like. I am looking at TS4 as a completely different game than the other 3 so that whatever it contains will be exciting and new. :thup:
Yeah me too. I will continue to play Sims 3, way too many challenges in progress, but hey I took the week of the release off of work so I could concentrate ;) :)
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Simsimity

Post Counts

Post by Simsimity »

I honestly haven't decided how I feel about it yet, almost more "meh" then I was with Sims 3. Still loving my Sims 2! I still haven't gotten three, and probably won't - I may get 4 though. Definitely like the look of the sims better than I did 3 - but it kind of feels like Sims 1.5 to me right now.
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Post by DreamWeaver »

Yes, I'm excited and I may see if I can install it on my mom's computer when I get it. :mrgreen: :party: :party:

So much fun when I get ahold of it.
LilyShadowWriter

Post by LilyShadowWriter »

In some regards I am, because it's a whole new sims experience to explore and have fun with, but in other regards I'm really skeptical because one of my favorite things about the Sims is families and well, families look like they are less of a focus in this revamp.

Because of my DITFT Challenge Story though (Different Winters- SHAMELESS PLUG BUT SERIOUSLY I WANT TO FINISH IT), I'll probably stick with TS3 for a while.

Last time I kept playing TS2 until World Adventures came out, so maybe I'll also get TS4 once it has an expansion pack or two!

:eek:
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by ZaleISBI »

Yes, so many of us have challenges to complete... I will download my pre-ordered copy of TS4 the moment I can, and play with it some - but I'll be spending most of my time back in TS3, finishing what I've started!
Echoweaver
Origin ID: Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

Me too! Different Winters looks like a narrative blog, and I love narrative blogs.

I can't move to Sims 4 until I finish the Sample Legacy, and at my rate of play that may be a while...
______________________________________________________________________________________
Waypoint: Nothing Is Free
LilyShadowWriter

Post by LilyShadowWriter »

Echoweaver wrote:Me too! Different Winters looks like a narrative blog, and I love narrative blogs.

I can't move to Sims 4 until I finish the Sample Legacy, and at my rate of play that may be a while...
It is a narrative blog! ^_^

And I know exactly what you mean! :dizzy: They can take their sweet time with those expansion packs...we need more time! lol
Iya

Post Counts

Post by Iya »

Although I'm not expecting much for TS4, but I am excited for it. This is the first time that I actually pre-ordered at its release and discover the newness of it along with everyone else. :bounce:
ImageImage
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Alright, I just preordered TS4. The price tag makes me incredibly nervous, as does the prospect of ordering it in a digital format and the rumors floating around the internet, but for now, I'm going to trust EA. If I don't like it, no EP's for me, and no TS5 or whatever else is in the future. If I do like it and put as many hours into it as I have into TS2, then that $70 will be well worth it.

This is your last chance, EA, at least as far as I, just one of your millions of consumers, is concerned. I love the Sims, and I'm going to trust you for now. Don't screw it up.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I just downloaded the CAS demo on Origin, and I wasn't disappointed! Hopefully the actual game won't be disappointing! That said, I won't be preordering as I don't have that kind of cash. I'm planning to get TS4 eventually. :)
Echoweaver
Origin ID: Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

Hehe. I usually don't preorder stuff. I just don't feel like I can get enough dedicated playing time to justify it. I envy the person who is taking off work to try it out. Maybe someday.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Waypoint: Nothing Is Free
Naya_winchester13

Post by Naya_winchester13 »

To be honest, I don't know how I feel about TS4. I have never even played TS3. :shifty: However, this time around I am kinda excited/interested to maybe take a shot at it. The only thing would be that I just got a new computer that would contain TS2 so I don't know if I'll have the specs to play TS4. :(
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rhea »

Is the only version they have out the $70 one? When I looked quickly I assumed that was just the special pre-order with extra features. Ugh...
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

There's a $60 one with fewer extra features, I think. Other than that, I don't know.
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rhea »

So in the live broadcast today, one the interactions was "Tell a joke about ducks". That's right! :ducky:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Rhea wrote:So in the live broadcast today, one the interactions was "Tell a joke about ducks". That's right! :ducky:
They love Palmer!
Iya

Post Counts

Post by Iya »

Keika wrote:Alright, I just preordered TS4. The price tag makes me incredibly nervous, as does the prospect of ordering it in a digital format and the rumors floating around the internet, but for now, I'm going to trust EA. If I don't like it, no EP's for me, and no TS5 or whatever else is in the future. If I do like it and put as many hours into it as I have into TS2, then that $70 will be well worth it.

This is your last chance, EA, at least as far as I, just one of your millions of consumers, is concerned. I love the Sims, and I'm going to trust you for now. Don't screw it up.
You've pretty much summed everything I feel about this game for me. I ordered the Collector's Edition from UK, so I'm pretty sure mine is a hard copy or at least has a redemption code I can use for origin.

Darn, I've just realized that it's coming out in FOUR days! Not that I'm too excited about it since I really won't get my game probably for another week or two since mine has to be ship.
ImageImage
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rhea »

I have TS4 preloading right now. So annoying that I can install it but then still have to wait. At least I can install it though.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Just finished preloading. Now the count down really begins.
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rhea »

Ugh, yes it sure does!

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”