Caleb, no...

Lazurite

Caleb, no...

Post by Lazurite »

So, I'm playing an ISBI, alright? And I don't really see a point in making a story of it now bc it started a while ago, but that's beside the point.
I don't really know where to put this, but god. My founder seduced and married Caleb, and had two kids. That's not the issue here. The ISSUE, is that Caleb keeps refusing to drink his goddamn plasma packs, and I just have to sit here and watch him refuse to acknowledge that he has four of them in his inventory, and he gets all surprised pikachu face when he gets uncontrollably thirsty and keeps dropping the urge to drink from his wife, and Caleb you fucking idiot
I think I need to step away for a bit, because I have the Extreme Violence mod and I murdered him twice in different unsaved instances out of sheer frustration with his apparent insistence on going feral.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Caleb, no...

Post by Teresa »

That is strange. He drinks the plasma packs for me. Does he have the bought ones or ones made from fish/frogs? I noticed they won't drink the ones that are made autonomously, only the ones that are bought.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Lazurite

Post by Lazurite »

Teresa wrote:That is strange. He drinks the plasma packs for me. Does he have the bought ones or ones made from fish/frogs? I noticed they won't drink the ones that are made autonomously, only the ones that are bought.
Oh. Sweet. Merciful. God.
And I thought I had a reliable way to feed him without spending money.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

yeah, that really sucks too, because it would be perfect. Thankfully, I moved Caleb into my girl's house so he sold his house and they have lots of money to buy the plasma packs. But otherwise, I use the fish/frogs, but have to make them drink.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Lazurite

Post by Lazurite »

It's a shame this is an ISBI, then. Welp. Guess I'll go move him back in with Lilith or smth. That's allowed, right?

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”