CAS Demo

Ath

Post Counts

CAS Demo

Post by Ath »

Just a place for us to talk about things we have learned about it and so forth. Here is the list that i've discovered tonight! And i'll add your guys' tips to it also :party:

Face Tuning Tips
-To make an upturned nose. First turn the camera a bit so your sim is facing slightly to the left or right, or all the way to the side but it's easier to see what it looks like from the front if you stay closer to front facing. Also on some of my sims so far it is possible to do it head on. But the arrow will turn to a turned symbol when yo click on the bridge of the nose from this position. The drag to the left or right! Reminder do not go into Detail Edit mode for this.

-To widen eyes ( this was for Rosanna ). Go into detail edit mode, zoom in the eyes. Move your mouse to the edge of the eyes, you'll see arrows on the edge of the eyes and move the left or the right.

-Remember in general that positioning goes a long way!

-To get into Detail Edit Mode Quickly double click on the facial feature you want to edit. Aka eyes/nose. (Added by Shan)

Body Tuning

-No you cannot adjust hand size, but you can adjust feet size.

-To adjust posture. Turn your sims to the side and click on the upper back and drag up or down. You can also, form the same position, change it by clicking on the upper chest and moving up or down.

Clothes

-You can wear any clothing item/accessory in any category. When you click on athletic, for example, then the game will filter "athletic" things for you. But you'll see in "filters" the word athletic. If you want to see everything you can click on the x next to athletic and it will bring everything back.

-You can also filter thing like colors, so click on the little arrow next to filter items and there ya go.

-You can also add multiple everyday/party/formal etc outfits by clicking on the arrows on the everyday, part etc. icon. Aka the sun/tie etc.

The Gallery

-To upload a sim to the gallery just go to them in your library and in the bottom left there is an upload sim to gallery button. To take them off of the gallery you go the same spot once they're uploaded.

-You can follow other people. Once you find them click follow then on the home page of the gallery you'll see what people you are following have uploaded and favorited.

-You also do not have to save something to your library to download it into your game!
Last edited by Ath on August 13th, 2014, 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for the sig Christie :D
shannonagins
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: CAS Demo

Post by shannonagins »

Randomization:
You can Randomize everything about your sim, or just select items! Next to the die under their feet is an arrow, click that and you can select what you want to randomize!

Customization:
Even things like the calves and head can be played with!

Playing with Genetics:
Siblings will actually look alike now, select the new sim button and hit play with genetics.
Welcome to the Trailer Park!
Updated 2/26/2016
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rosanna »

Ooh, thanks guys!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

You can make saggy or perky breasts by clicking on and pulling the chest or back up or down. Pull the chest down and then the back down to make them really saggy.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Reading through this makes me so jealous that I don't have the time whilst working away for the summer to play around with this demo :( I'm very behind in all the news and updates at the moment but from what I've seen so far it looks amazing and I'm sooooo excited for it to come out!!

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”