Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Community Voted Stuff Pack

Post by Heather »

We're getting another community voted stuff pack! The first opens today, and you find a link to the survey on the official Sims 4 twitter here. More information on the voting system can be found here.

What's everyone's favourites so far? I'm personally hoping Happy Haunts will do well because I'm a sucker for the occult, but I'd also be pleased with arts & crafts as the theme. :)
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Community Voted Stuff Pack

Post by Jesslb429 »

I put Arts and Crafts at the top of my picks! TS3 will always be my favorite, but it lacked in crafty stuff(Like sewing and pottery) for the most part unless you paid money for each thing from the store. I love crafty stuff! Even in the real world. I'm trying to mentally make blueprints on how to make a window bed for my cats for Christmas. More in-game stuff, please!

Occult was a close second. I love the idea of being a grim reaper, though! I loved the show Dead Like Me and the idea of playing it in Sims is very appealing.
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

It'd definitely be nice if we got sewing & pottery back in 4! From what I've seen around the web, arts & crafts seems like the most popular choice at the moment, though I've also seen a lot of interest in happy haunts and the self care one. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the latter - I feel like we've got a lot of those elements in other packs already with fitness & spa day. The one aspect I am actually interested in is the healthy living aspiration, because we only have the one bodybuilder aspiration at the moment. :hmm:

Honestly, I'd just be happy with a whole hobbies expansion like we had for TS2. Not sure why they've decided to break all this down into a little stuff pack. :lol: I kind of hope Haunts wins for that reason - so that everything else can just make up a big hobby expansion down the road.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

I voted for Happy Haints as my first one. I’d really love to have the grim reaper career, and all the other options for that pack seemed pretty cool too. I have seen that most people like the arts and crafts one, which would always be fun. I personally had the fitness pack as my last choice just because fitness and exercising is one of the things I worry about least in the sims (though I do like the rock climbing wall that came with one of the other stuff packs). I’d love to have a big hobby expansion like Free Time was for sims 2! I feel like more hobby stuff is one thing the sims 4 is missing.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I voted for Happy Haunts as my first choice, Arts & Crafts second. The self-care one was my least favourite :lol: I feel like we have a lot of exercise & self-care content already??
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

The Happy Haunts and the Arts & Crafts were pretty much my favorites as well, and I think the Fun Tech brought up the top 3 for me. I agree with Sam, there seems like there is already a lot of stuff around self-care. Although having a trait for it might be fun, it was also my least favorite. I would LOVE to get some sewing back in the game, and pottery though!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

I think I went Arts and Crafts, then Haunted, and then Fun Tech. Self Care was last with Science Tech 4th.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”