What's happening in your legacy

Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: What's happening in your legacy

Post by Abby »

All 3 kiddo's of my generation three are now teens. I've decided my heir, now its just the impatient bit of playing them through looooong teen-hood. >_>
mandarine

Post by mandarine »

Me and some buddies are trying to have a Round Robin Legacy. It would be nice if some of you joined :)

http://mandarine-plays.tumblr.com/post/ ... still-open
SummerSnows

Post by SummerSnows »

The first of generation 2 has arrived!
Laura

Post Counts

Post by Laura »

Waiting on my 3rd gen heir poll to end :)

A Gray Legacy - A Sims 3 LTW Legacy (COMPLETE) // Population 2 - A Sims 3 Zombie Aftermath Challenge (Stage 1)

A Very Evil Alphabetcy - A Sims 4 Alphabet Legacy (Gen I - Graveyard) // The Wonder Child Project - A Sims 4 Challenge (COMPLETE)
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

All my kids for this current generation are born, now just to play them through to young adulthood/teens so i can create an heir poll!
MissNouveau

Post by MissNouveau »

My gen 3 heiress is still trying to woo the townie she likes, but I swear he's dumb as dirt. Finally making some headway though. Also working on putting a wordpress blog together so that I can share updates here.
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Post by DreamWeaver »

Spoiler:
:bounce: :goodvibes: I actually started a new one last night. My founder's name is Manuel Emerson. So far he's doing pretty well and one of his wishes was to have his first kiss with Bella! Um, no. :rotfl:
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

My Gen 2 Heiress is running out of aspirations to complete. She's already done the Athletic, all 3 Creative, all 3 Nature, Successful Lineage, Master Chef, Mansion Baron, Renaissance Sim, and Joke Star. She's working on Computer Whiz at the moment.

This is not a problem I thought I'd run into.
Laura

Post Counts

Post by Laura »

Hoping my generation D heiress will finally find someone that she is compatible with. She is terrible at forming relationships!

A Gray Legacy - A Sims 3 LTW Legacy (COMPLETE) // Population 2 - A Sims 3 Zombie Aftermath Challenge (Stage 1)

A Very Evil Alphabetcy - A Sims 4 Alphabet Legacy (Gen I - Graveyard) // The Wonder Child Project - A Sims 4 Challenge (COMPLETE)
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

My Gen 2 Heiress, Rena, has finally died. I have no idea how old she was because I guess the game stops counting after the bar is full and I lost count. It was a long time. She completed 13 Aspirations, maxed 15 skills, and had 36 traits at time of death. She is survived by two of three children, and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, whom she murdered long ago (good call), and her daughter, the hot-headed Veronica, who died of cardiac explosion.

Potions of Youth/Other LIfe-Extensions (except the Athletic trait) Used: 0
Could have had her longer, alas. My most successful Sim by far.
SummerSnows

Post by SummerSnows »

My gen 2 spare has been born :)
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

So much has happened! Generation 3 arrived! Can't wait to see what happens next! Please feel free to read it as well! http://wp.me/p1R5gu-2r This is a link to part 5.
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

All of generation three are teenagers now. Very close to an heir poll!! :D
rockinchica777

Post by rockinchica777 »

Spoiler:
Currently working on wooing a townie and to eventually start generation 2.
Start from the beginning:Here
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Heir poll is up.... Now just waiting a few days for that to finish before i can go start playing again...
WillowDanin
United States of America

Post by WillowDanin »

My founder (Willow) and her hubby had twins (a boy and a girl), who are now children. An interesting thing happened in my game:
Spoiler:
I wanted the kids to meet some other kids so I sent them to the park together on a Friday afternoon after school. Right away this adult male townie came over and started chatting with the boy, Uther. I was annoyed by this because I wanted them to make friends their own age (future spouse material) but whatever. Then I looked at how this conversation was going and it said "Uncomfortable Conversation" and that this man was being "flirty". Ewwwwww! Creepster!!! Get away from my little boy you creep! Fortunately, we now have the option to click on the portrait of a Sim who is still at home and bring them to the current lot, so I brought their mom to the park and ended the conversation with this potential pedophile. >.<
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

WillowDanin wrote:My founder (Willow) and her hubby had twins (a boy and a girl), who are now children. An interesting thing happened in my game:
Spoiler:
I wanted the kids to meet some other kids so I sent them to the park together on a Friday afternoon after school. Right away this adult male townie came over and started chatting with the boy, Uther. I was annoyed by this because I wanted them to make friends their own age (future spouse material) but whatever. Then I looked at how this conversation was going and it said "Uncomfortable Conversation" and that this man was being "flirty". Ewwwwww! Creepster!!! Get away from my little boy you creep! Fortunately, we now have the option to click on the portrait of a Sim who is still at home and bring them to the current lot, so I brought their mom to the park and ended the conversation with this potential pedophile. >.<
Ooh wow!! I've had some weird situations with the flirty emotion in game but nothing like this! Haha.

My legacy - currently all children of generation five are teens. Just playing them a bit more before putting an heir poll up!
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

In a very Chase's sims way, my founder had twins... TWICE. How lovely, that all of my sims across all 3 platforms have something in common: they give me an insane amount of children that are very difficult to take care of :) :) :)
hello! :heartbeat:
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Rflong7 »

I started one! And I broke a rule right away... Yeah I did. :pan:

I'm not starting over though... I fixed it, finished reading the rules, and then kept on going. :whistle:

It's a Prettacy... but the genetics are fixed right away. >.< The second generation was almost Sim normal... Made me kinda sad for the good old TS2 genetics. I'll live though.

Milano Cookie
Spoiler:
Whirligig

Post by Whirligig »

My legacy is moving very slowly. The oldest of gen 2 has only just become a teenager - the heir (I'm following the last-born rule) is still in his first week of childhood. I would love to play more, but I limit my playtime so that I don't get too far ahead of my story. That and I haven't been able to play recently - my computer doesn't do well with heat, and we've had a few hot days in the last little while. I'm hoping that the next time I go in and manage to play for more than 15 minutes at a time, my founder can finally finish her aspiration, which has taken way too long even for my standards...

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”