nicholaplaysthesims
Steam ID: alpha_ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: "What is happening in your TS4 Challenge?" Chat

Post by nicholaplaysthesims »

since i'm a bit of a medal hunter i'm working on a c.e.a!! (close encounter academy challenge) woooo.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rawla
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Yay! Can't wait to see how you do. You'll share updates? :celebration:
nicholaplaysthesims
Steam ID: alpha_ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by nicholaplaysthesims »

Rawla wrote:Yay! Can't wait to see how you do. You'll share updates? :celebration:
of course!! still waiting on that first abduction tho :swoon: :alien:
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rawla
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

nicholaplaysthesims wrote:
Rawla wrote:Yay! Can't wait to see how you do. You'll share updates? :celebration:
of course!! still waiting on that first abduction tho :swoon: :alien:
You can do it! (Tip: satellite dish at home. 'contact aliens')

What I've done today is play my Name Game challenge and write a chapter/update for it. http://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 978#p93978
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

I started a Prosperity challenge in the sims 4 and I am enjoying so far. I have to figured out how long I want the rounds to be though because 1 week is such a long time for me and i know I will get bored. Im thinking 3 days but with the sims 4 the shortest season is 7 days so I would have to actively pay attention to the days.
Lazurite

Post by Lazurite »

I actually overhauled my Apocalypse partway through- I've added new rules to account for the GTW careers and Actor, and turns out Caleb is one of my player's coworkers as a Scientist, so I had him turn her and now the challenge is to use her immortal lifespan to unlock every restriction on her own.
I'm very emotionally attached to my Apocolypse protag, Ayane, and I wish I could write her story, but I'm already too far along for there to be a point in starting. A shame, since her story is the only decently original and developed one I have.
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

Reviving this as I'm in progress of writing my story but had some major "nooo!" for the first time playing TS4.
Spoiler:
I'm just playing base game right now and getting reacquainted with the game with a new legacy. I moved in a bartender about an ingame week ago. The duo is dating, but my main sim just wants a partner to have babies with. They are 100% romantic on each other constantly but barely have a friendship...
On a Saturday morning when I almost completed his Curator aspiration.... he has a whim to break up with my founder. I had no idea this could happen! They never had a whim to be proposed/married and was going to see if they would naturally grow their relationship.
So this Saturday that was going to be a day of them hanging out at the lounge will be instead pilfering everything he has and moving him out to a bachelor pad I will make for him. She also is in "pre-showing" pregnancy right now with their 2nd kid...
Upside drama, and I will be throwing a birthday party for both the kids now so they can celebrate together... Good luck my favorite Mean sim good luck.
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”