Ladies, Gentlemen, and beyond: Hi!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
L'Belle

Ladies, Gentlemen, and beyond: Hi!

Post by L'Belle »

Hello everyone!

My name is Michel, aged 18! I'm a communications student who has loved Sims since childhood! I started with the Sims 2, which a friend of mine played at her house, and it completely captured my imagination. I got it and I played it every day when I got home from school. When I found out that the Sims 3 existed, I got it, and to this day, The Sims 3 is one of my favourite games of all time. I got the basegame of the Sims 4 when it first came out, but I didn't actually play it very much and never got any expansion packs. My completionist mindset would make me want to get them all and I don't have that kind of money :cover:

I also love the Spinoffs that the Sims have released over the years. My favourites among all of them is The Sims Medieval. I want more of that game! (Sims 4 Medieval anyone?) I also loved the Sims Stories games that worked with the Sims 2 Engine. And surprisingly, some of the more story-focused sims console games are also quite entertaining! (The Sims 2 DS is a great example!) I would love to do stories/blogs on these games to show you guys what makes these so fun, so who knows!

On to the stories: I love reading them, and writing them too! I'll most likely end up checking out some of you guys's stories, as I have no doubt there will be hours upon hours of reading fun contained in them! Furthermore, I also think I will be writing them myself, for example the afforementioned spin-offs, but also The Sims 3, definitely.

Here's hoping I will be around here for quite a long time!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Ladies, Gentlemen, and beyond: Hi!

Post by Teresa »

Welcome to Boolprop!

We have lots of writers of all levels and lots of stories for all of the versions of Sims. I look forward to seeing some of your stories when you post them.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Welcome to Boolprop! I hope you’ll enjoy our works and I can't wait to see what you come up with!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Welcome welcome! We have a good group here, lots of writers and stories, and just plain fun. :) (although I might be a bit biased!) It's always fun to see what everyone comes up with and I'm excited to see what you do as well. Enjoy our little corner of the internet! :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Welcome, I am a sims 2 player, have tried to play 3 and 4 not my cup of tea. But as other as said a lovely place to write whether just documentary style or fully written stories that tear at your heart strings. :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

Hello, and welcome too Boolprop! :wave: :lemonade: :donut: :oreo: :cookie:

:D
L'Belle

Post by L'Belle »

LuckyDuck wrote:Welcome to Boolprop! I hope you’ll enjoy our works and I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Thank you! I most certainly will!
ciyrose wrote:Welcome welcome! We have a good group here, lots of writers and stories, and just plain fun. :) (although I might be a bit biased!) It's always fun to see what everyone comes up with and I'm excited to see what you do as well. Enjoy our little corner of the internet! :D
Aww that's so nice, thank you! The writing aspect is what drew me to this forum haha.
peachy123uk wrote:Welcome, I am a sims 2 player, have tried to play 3 and 4 not my cup of tea. But as other as said a lovely place to write whether just documentary style or fully written stories that tear at your heart strings. :)
The Sims 2 is awesome, so it's definitely understandable! Thank you!
Cororon wrote:Hello, and welcome too Boolprop! :wave: :lemonade: :donut: :oreo: :cookie:

Yes, yes, thank you!! I like those emojis! (I live for oreos)

:D
Teresa wrote:Welcome to Boolprop!

We have lots of writers of all levels and lots of stories for all of the versions of Sims. I look forward to seeing some of your stories when you post them.
Thank you Teresa!
noodlemama
Australia

Post by noodlemama »

Welcome!!! I just had to comment when I saw your Fire Emblem profile picture!! I hope you have fun here :)
Rex
Canada

Post Counts

Post by Rex »

Welcome! Yay for another Sims 2 player (and one who loved the handheld versions of the game to boot :lol: )
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Hello and welcome!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
L'Belle

Post by L'Belle »

noodlemama wrote:Welcome!!! I just had to comment when I saw your Fire Emblem profile picture!! I hope you have fun here :)
Fire Emblem is indeed awesome! Thank you!
Rex wrote:Welcome! Yay for another Sims 2 player (and one who loved the handheld versions of the game to boot :lol: )
Yas! Sims 2 and Sims 3 are definitely my favourites!
108sims wrote:Hello and welcome!
Thank you!

Return to “Introductions”