Hello Boolprop!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
harmoniouspixels
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Hello Boolprop!

Post by harmoniouspixels »

Hello Boolprop! The name's Jack, but my sims screename as of late is more better known as harmoniouspixels. I'm 23 as of this posting, and use they/them pronouns!

I've been a fan of The Sims since about 2007/2008 if I'm remembering correctly. I was gathered around a computer some other kids were playing TS2 at when my parents took me out to an event, and needless to say after that encounter I was hooked on the series! I've played every entry (TS1 through TS4), though my top favorite is TS2, which is what I'm hoping to post more of here.

Outside of Boolprop I've got two sites I'm on! Both are in my signature. I used my simblr a LOT more back in the day, but that's a bit more quiet. I do have a Dreamwidth that I've been using off and on since 2018, but that's been pretty quiet to. Hoping to revive both here as I go along, maybe even finish a Boolprop inspired challenge I had on DW (a Monster Mash) I had going a few years back! Could also start a new legacy too, and link it here. The possibilities are endless! However, the main reason I joined is to debut an old TS2 Custom 'Hood of mine I've been recreating. I'll be sure to get those images uploaded so I can get posting on that ASAP!

Not sure how active this forum can be, especially since it feels like there's been a bit of an ebb away from The Sims within the community as of late, but I'm happy to be here! I'll be sure to check out this site in a bit more detail when I get the chance.
Technology may try to kill TS2, but I'll be sure to bring it back.
Sims Socials!
Dreamwidth | Simblr
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Hello Boolprop!

Post by Trip »

Welcome! The forum's chatbox and Discord tend to be more active but forum activity is a team effort. Good luck with the challenges, especially because October's a perfect time to finish up a Monster Mash IMO.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Welcome to Boolprop. TS2 player here. There just more than stories here to, games, events and other things. Have a good look around. :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

harmoniouspixels
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Thanks for the welcomes!

@Trip: Makes sense! Forums are as active as we make them. I'll be sure to check out the Discord and Chatbox eventually! ^_^ You're right too that with October coming up, this is the perfect time to revisit that Monster Mash and finish it up properly.

@peachy123uk: Thanks for the heads up! I saw there were a LOT of different categories around. >_> I'm hoping to pace myself and check them out as time goes on!
Sims Socials!
Dreamwidth | Simblr
katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

Hello and welcome! :wave: We may not be as numerous as we once were, but here we are, still simming and chatting and playing forum games. ^^ It's good to have you, I hope you have fun here!
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

Hello, and Welcome to Boolprop! :wave: :lemonade: :oreo: :pie: :donut:

Boolprop as a whole is pretty active. The normal fourm-ing plus its events and medal collecting, and our Discord to hang out. I usually have both a forum and Discord window open side by side, and then I multitask with other tabs open.

I'm kinda glad that forums these days, including the EA forum, aren't so huge that you'll drown in the crowd. It's nice when you can recognize the other members and they recognize you. You never have to scream and shout to be seen. :mrgreen:
harmoniouspixels
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Thanks for the additional welcomes everyone! I have friends who used this forum in the past who've gotten away from The Sims, but they were right in saying this is a great place to be! ^^

I do actually have stuff I want to share, I'm just lazy and otherwise forgetful with it. I've got the images uploaded, but I need to go back in-game to confirm stuff! :oops:

@katrisims: Thank you! I haven't quite dived into the forum properly yet, but it definitely seems livelier than I initially thought!

@Cororon: Thanks for the welcome! As for the activity part, I think my first impression might have been muddled by the fact that when I joined, everything was marked as read! (Which is what happens when one joins a new forum, but I completely spaced out on that. :fisty: ) The past few days of being on here lurking has shown that it's more active than I initially thought. I also appreciate the smaller vibe! Less shouting needed to make yourself heard, and feels more like a restaurant where everyone knows your name. :yes:
Sims Socials!
Dreamwidth | Simblr
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Well hello and welcome! It is a lot of fun around here and it ebbs and flows like everything else with how active it is. There are a lot of great activities and holidays are always fun! :) I am certainly hit/miss by how much I post, but I love this community and hope that you enjoy your time here!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts