Hello!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
Skeilah
Origin ID: SkeilahTS4
Belgium

Hello!

Post by Skeilah »

Sul Sul!

I'm Skeilah, but you can also call me Sky. I'm 27yo and I live in Belgium together with my boyfriend (M31) and our bunnies Snor (F8) and Leo (M2).

I have a Sims 4 blog where I mostly publish Legacy Chapters. One of my followers advised me to come watch this forum, see if it would be something for me. The Sims 4 forums are closing down and I always posted my updates on there for my followers, so it kinda would be nice if I could post them somewhere here too.

I'm looking forward to connecting with members from this community and hopefully make some friends along the way!
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Hello!

Post by Mojo »

Hello there! I recognize your signature from the Official forums! We're glad to see you join our little community! :hugs:

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

Skeilah wrote: May 7th, 2024, 12:39 pm Sul Sul!

I'm Skeilah, but you can also call me Sky. I'm 27yo and I live in Belgium together with my boyfriend (M31) and our bunnies Snor (F8) and Leo (M2).

I have a Sims 4 blog where I mostly publish Legacy Chapters. One of my followers advised me to come watch this forum, see if it would be something for me. The Sims 4 forums are closing down and I always posted my updates on there for my followers, so it kinda would be nice if I could post them somewhere here too.

I'm looking forward to connecting with members from this community and hopefully make some friends along the way!
Skeilah,

Welcome! I was the one that suggested you check out Boolprop.net. I have been loving your legacy stories on The Sims 4 Forums so it will be great to see you posting here now that the forums are closing down!
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

Hello, and Welcome to Boolprop! :wave: :lemonade: :oreo: :donut: :cookie:

We also have a Discord server: viewtopic.php?p=108578
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Hello Sky and welcome!!! I'm pretty sure I've at least seen your legacies on the forum, at least the name and pictures look familiar. I hope you enjoy your time here, it's a great community of people!!!
Image Image Image

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Skeilah
Origin ID: SkeilahTS4
Belgium

Post by Skeilah »

Mojo wrote: May 7th, 2024, 1:56 pm Hello there! I recognize your signature from the Official forums! We're glad to see you join our little community! :hugs:
ciyrose wrote: May 7th, 2024, 4:00 pm Hello Sky and welcome!!! I'm pretty sure I've at least seen your legacies on the forum, at least the name and pictures look familiar. I hope you enjoy your time here, it's a great community of people!!!
I didn't expect people to actually recognise my signature hehe! That makes me happy! I'll probably make a new topic to continue publishing my legacy chapters here. I'm excited to share my stories and read others!
Designergirl81 wrote: May 7th, 2024, 2:12 pm Skeilah,

Welcome! I was the one that suggested you check out Boolprop.net. I have been loving your legacy stories on The Sims 4 Forums so it will be great to see you posting here now that the forums are closing down!
Hi there! Thanks for suggesting boolprop.net! It's gonna take a while adjusting but I'm positive I'll have a great time here. ^^
Thanks again for following along on my legacy stories!
Cororon wrote: May 7th, 2024, 3:57 pm Hello, and Welcome to Boolprop! :wave: :lemonade: :oreo: :donut: :cookie:

Hehe, thanks for the suggestion! I actually already invited myself in there :D Same name, so can't be difficult to spot me ^^
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

Skeilah wrote: May 8th, 2024, 12:17 am
Cororon wrote: May 7th, 2024, 3:57 pm Hello, and Welcome to Boolprop! :wave: :lemonade: :oreo: :donut: :cookie:

Hehe, thanks for the suggestion! I actually already invited myself in there :D Same name, so can't be difficult to spot me ^^
Oh, great! ^^ I've been away a lot lately. :shifty:

Return to “Introductions”