Hi, I'm new!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.

Hi, I'm new!

Post by 0123456789 »

I'm new around here, but I am an old Sims fan. I have played the Sims 2 and Sims 3, but not the Sims 4 yet. I don't think Sims 4 is compatible, and since I recently got Ultimate Collection, it looks like there are just so much to explore with that. Sims 3 is also fun. I especially like the gardening of both games, but Sims 3 gardening allows you to eat raw fruits and vegetables. In Sims 2, you can't make a Sim eat the apple in the inventory or on the ground. I think the inventory systems in both games work substantially differently. In Sims 3, items are highly dynamic, while items in Sims 2 inventories are static, so you can preserve food in there for who knows how long.

Anyway, I can't wait to contribute more to this community. It seems Challenge Central is mainly for hosting challenge stories. Is there a place to host new challenge rules?

Is it okay to just host stories inside a forum thread instead of linking it off-site?
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Hi, I'm new!

Post by Ani-Mei »

That's what everyone does with their stories, all of them are hosted on other sites and linked here. Never tried to post directly in the forum thread actually, I've always linked off site.

Post by 0123456789 »

Hmmm... Then, I think I am going to use slideshare, as that bears resemblance to the exchange.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

There is a section under Challenges called Challenge/Boolprop Legacies which is where you can post rules for challenges you created.

You can post your story directly into the thread, but you would still need to host the pictures somewhere and link into them. We don't host the pictures themselves.

And welcome!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
getmygameon

Post by getmygameon »

Hello hello! :D I'm new too. Welcome to boolprop. Looking forward to your gameplays!
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

Welcome to Boolprop!!! :mrgreen: :cookie:
hello! :heartbeat:
WistfulRose

Post Counts

Post by WistfulRose »

Have a lemonade! :lemonade:
Simsimity

Post Counts

Post by Simsimity »

Welcome! :)
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Welcome to Boolprop, both of you!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Introductions”