Back for boolprop 3.0!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
ceajaye

Back for boolprop 3.0!

Post by ceajaye »

I wish there was a record of when my Simming binges have occurred throughout my life. I grew up with this freaking game, but I'll go months and months without playing it or thinking about. However, I've discovered that I always come back for the winter. Ironically, last December I started an Apocalypse challenge on the Boolprop 2.0 threads, only to delete the savegame a few months later.

Flashforward to two weeks ago when I started up with another Sims Binge, and discovered that the backup files for all my old games were still on my hard drive. I've been nostalgia'ing hard. This led me to picking up my apocalypse challenge again, logging into my wordpress and finding that I had typed out an entire chapter, only to let it live in my drafts folder for AN ENTIRE YEAR. That's how awful I am at this. While I was reliving my past adventures in the sims, I revisited my old Legacy Challenges on livejournal and authorstream, and they're an incredible reflection of who I was and what I found humorous at the time. So, as I've done so many times before, I'm making a resolution to actually stay involved with the online community this time around. Here's hoping I don't fall off the edge of the world again in two weeks ;)

:P :oops:
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Back for boolprop 3.0!

Post by Keika »

Welcome back! We are kind of storing a piece of ourselves in these stories, aren't we? ;) Nice to meetcha!
getmygameon

Post by getmygameon »

Welcome back and yay for binges :awesome: I hear ya on that. I love having gaming binges and whatnot - not only with Sims. I just bought the Lego Marvel Super Heroes game and I abandoned Sims for it for a while; same with Bejeweled 3 (and ended up having people jump on that bandwagon LOL) :thup: Good luck with your resolution. I don't hold myself to NOTHING because I'm terrible at commitments :?
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome back. I understand well binging on this game or that one.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Simsimity

Post Counts

Post by Simsimity »

Welcome! I binge on games too, WoW seems to be my go to for a massive binge though - Sims I play fairly regularly throughout the year, though more at certain times than others...cause you know, WoW binges lol. ;)
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads

Return to “Introductions”