Hello!!!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
reedsim

Hello!!!

Post by reedsim »

Hello everyone! :wave:
My name is Siv and I live in Norway! I am 21 years old, and I love the sims 2 and 3. I can't say much about sims 1 because I was so young when I played it, and I haven't bought the sims 4 soo. I live for the open world in the sims 3, and wishes to create the perfect one, one day with mods and cc and everything. But for now I have created one from an empty world, and made a let's play out of it.
View it here
Anyway, if any of you have some awsome stuff to show me, please do link it on the comments below! I would love to know!!
:hugs:
If not anything, at least I have The Sims
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Hello!!!

Post by Teresa »

Welcome! Glad to have you here.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Simsimity

Post Counts

Post by Simsimity »

Welcome! While I do like the idea of an open world, I really prefer my "sandbox" of Sims 2. I've been thinking about bugging a friend of mine to program a game just like Sims - only to what I want lol. He laughs when I mention it, but he could do it. :p
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

Welcome to Boolprop! :D
hello! :heartbeat:
reedsim

Post by reedsim »

Thank you! :D
Simsimity wrote:Welcome! While I do like the idea of an open world, I really prefer my "sandbox" of Sims 2. I've been thinking about bugging a friend of mine to program a game just like Sims - only to what I want lol. He laughs when I mention it, but he could do it. :p
Haha that would be a great idea, and probably a challenging one aswell! I often wats sims 2 LPs because I do enjoy the "sandbox" world. But I used to play the sims 2 a lot as a kid and now that I am in the sims 3 and knowmy way around all the cheats and mods and costume content sites and everything it is kinda hard to move back. Or forward for that matter.

Have any of you tried the sims 4, is it wirth buying? I donno, for a game without toddlers, at least for now, doesn't seem to be.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Welcome to Boolprop!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Welcome Reedsim!

Yes, there are a lot of Sims 4 players here. Check out the Sims 4 section, and you'll see.

I haven't bought Sims 4, yet, either. No toddlers or pools? I might later, but for now, I just don't want to spend the money on an incomplete game. Besides, I LOVE Sims 2 and Sims 3 (when I can get it to work on my machine). I like both of them, because they have such different "flavors" to them, so a lot depends on my mood.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
reedsim

Post by reedsim »

Sounds about right! I won't either!

Thanks for the welcomes people!! :D

Return to “Introductions”