Holla

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
AnAtrociousSimmer

Holla

Post by AnAtrociousSimmer »

Hey folks!
I play Sims 2 and Sims 3, though I'm currently playing more of the latter. I'm forever starting new challenges and stuff and then just never documenting them, or giving up on them because they have no money. So whether anything will see the light of day is still up in the air. Currently working on a new Simblr and toying between a few different ideas. I've got founders made for a legacy with a bit of a game of thrones/asoiaf theme, a rainbowcy/colouracy and a prettacy. No idea which one to choose though! What have you guy had the most fun with in the past?
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Holla

Post by modelmgt »

Hi, Simmer, welcome to Boolprop! :-D
I'm currently a loyal Sims 2 player but . . .
The most fun I've ever had is wrecking games, like 7 hyperactive messy kids in an 8-messy-sim household, with one toilet and bad food.
OR playing with genetics, such as in my legacies, where I start with an ugly sim and breed them to get uglier over the generations. They are well-treated so the fun is in the genetic russian roulette and the naming-themes, for me anyway.

I also like when I get in the mood to really build and I get to experiment with the limits of build mode with big fancy ridiculous mansions and new community lot concepts.
Have fun!
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome to Boolprop!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

Welcome welcome welcome to Boolprop! :cookie: :llama:
hello! :heartbeat:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Welcome to Boolprop!

As for suggestions on what to do first, I vote for Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire because it is awesome, and I'm an apocalypse junkie, and apocalypse and ASOIAF just go so well together, in my opinion. Not that you have to follow apocalypse rules. Legacy rules with lots and lots of snow works well, too. Especially if you get the CC going, and plottiness and cool villains. I love me some cool villains. Or a GOT BACC would work well, too. Battling families, duking it out for supreme rule of the land...

I highly recommend reading the legacies and challenges that others here have posted, especially the completed ones. Some are more observational, where they just let the sims do their things and report on what's happening, which I quite enjoy. Some are downright intricate in their plots and characterizations. Keika's "The White Legacy," for example, has some plots that were literally planned generations in advance! I don't know how she managed to do that, but she did, and it shows. Then there's Ani-Mei's apocalypse, where her neighborhood went kerflooey and she had to rebuild, and incorporated that into the story, which quite impressed me. I would have just thrown up my hands and started over with a new one.

So, read the various legacies and challenges, pick what you like best, and the parts that you don't like can be excellent examples of what you wish to avoid. Combined, these will give you inspiration for your own creation, and soon you'll be dazzling us with your unique style.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Simsimity

Post Counts

Post by Simsimity »

Welcome to Boolprop!
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads

Return to “Introductions”