Hello!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
taciturtle

Hello!

Post by taciturtle »

Hi, I'm taciturtle (but you can refer to me as simply Turtle). I'm a teenager who's about as old as the Sims 1, and I have fond memories of playing it when I was barely old enough to read. Unfortunately, those discs have long since disappeared.

I've been playing Sims 2 for a few years now. I stumbled across the S2 Exchange, somehow ended up on Candi's Uglacy, and decided to buy myself a copy of the game a few chapters in. Right now I'm building the hood for my newest Legacy, since it'll be the first time I play that challenge with a plot (I can't wait to finally start writing!).

I used to own a copy of the Sims 3, but gave it away because it didn't run nicely AT ALL on my computer, and I figure Sims 4 wouldn't have any mercy on my poor PC either.

I'm excited about finally being a member of this community and I'll do my best to be more than a shy little lurker. Thanks for reading!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Hello!

Post by Teresa »

Welcome! Glad to have you join us!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Oh, boy, another Sims 2 storyteller! I'm looking forward to reading your stuff, and I hope you really do like it here.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by modelmgt »

Hi, Turtle!

I remember how slow TS2 got, esp. when you went on the world adventure lots. I loved visiting them but was really torn because I didn't really want to wait around to play so much. :-( :sleepy:
When TS4 finally came out it was more of a debate for me (whether to switch), but I'm sticking to good ol' TS2 once again; welcome to the TS2 club! :party2:
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls

Return to “Introductions”