My something introduction!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
Cirrin

My something introduction!

Post by Cirrin »

So, I'm pretty sure I introduced myself - ages ago, can't find the post or it was on the old site. Not sure!

Anyhow, I'm 26 and reside in the country of Scotland. Currently I am studying Herbalism, a very interesting topic if not riddled with medical terms and such. My hobbies mainly consist of writing, reading and playing video games - I'm very much an introvert.

I've been playing the sims ever since the sims one, and thought those days are a blur I still remember playing it for hours on end on the only pc we had. Lucky my brother was too young to care about pc games by then, and by the time he did care we had our own pcs :3

I have a five year old German Shepherd who adores balls and you can be sure at some point during your bath you may find a ball hitting your head when your washing your hair -_-.

I'm sure the more I talk the more you'll get to know me!

Cirrin
shannonagins
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: My something introduction!

Post by shannonagins »

Welcome to the new Boolprop!!
Welcome to the Trailer Park!
Updated 2/26/2016
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by modelmgt »

Cirrin:
Yes, welcome to Boolprop!
First off, I gotta give you style points for your title- it did what it should and made me want to come and read more! :applause:
I also started with TS1, and also spent hours (days sometimes) in that wonderful, but hella glitchy game.
I discovered, at one point, the joys of speaking simlish to the dog. Mir-mir! :-)
I always thought a person had to be either an introvert or an extrovert, and learned not long ago that there's actually a third type, the ambivert; that means you're basically an introvert but can be really outgoing amongst people, and that's where I sit. It's always fascinating meeting Boolproppers from other countries as one gets to learn about other cultures. :#1:
Anyway, have fun exploring the new site!
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
Cirrin

Post by Cirrin »

Thank you Shannon and mode for the welcomes!

Yes, I have heard of the ambivert! Rare me thinks since intro/extroverts get energy from their favored activity!
I never thought to speak simlish to my dog! NooBoo would be such a cute nickname heh.
It's what I love about the internet! The diversity in cultures to learn about!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome to Boolprop!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Welcome to Boolprop!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Welcome, Cirrin!

I loved The Sims, as well, and played so long that I would unlock the "You've played this family for a really long time. You must really like them," easter egg. I never did get to climb the beanstalk, though.

Your dog sounds fun. Hope you don't get beaned too hard, though.

Sims 2 is also my favorite.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Introductions”