Oi!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
luucoa

Oi!

Post by luucoa »

Hello my name is Jenna yes,itdoessaylizonmyljbciwasafraidoftheinternetok and I'm a twenty-something and about to enter my senior year of college [and am terrified/trying to find a way to distract myself from the fear of not getting a job after college].
I began with the Sims 3 and started reading Simslit after my mom caught my two sims "whoo-hooing" and forbid me from allowing them to do so in the future if I wanted to keep playing. Wasn't as fun without being able to make weird-looking babies :c

I have attempted to write three sims related stories which were never finished, one is here, another here, and the final and most recent is on my current livejournal here.
I'm no longer into anime, but thought I'd keep the username and icon for continuity's sake.

If I had to pick a favorite of the stories I've read? The Southern Prettacy. I've re-read that one so many times and the Super Bowl bit gets me everytime.

:heart:

Finally, I'm a Sims 3 die-hard until the end, but the old family PC wasn't working so well for course work, and I've been told the Sims 3 murders MacBooks, so I'm playing mostly 4 now. But since it's summer, I'm gonna try to dust the old girl off and see if she'll run my game. Please cross your fingers for me. Thank you. :heartbeat:
[align=center]sims stuff can be found at my livejournal https://simspng.livejournal.com
Venus BBC
:heart:[/align]
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Oi!

Post by Cororon »

Hello Jenna, and welcome to Boolprop! :wave: :lemonade: :donut: :cookie: :oreo:

So your mother walked in on your sims woohooing! Oops! :blush:

I'm s Sims 3 die-hard as well. I haven't even tried Sims 4. :)

Nice to meet you, and I hope you will like Boolprop! We are a friendly bunch, and we have something for everyone. Normal foruming, a chatbox, a Discord server, stories, challenges, pic sharing and fun events! And we have medals! If you want a flag medal, check this out: https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2089
SarahSims
Origin ID: SarahSimsPage
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by SarahSims »

Welcome!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Hello and welcome!

I was recently where you are with worrying at your last year of college. I hope you find something, and sims is always a great distraction.

I was also temporarily banned from sims when my mom looked at the rating, so I know how awkward that is.

I hope you have fun at boolprop, and it was nice meeting you!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Hey Jenna, welcome to Boolprop! The Southern Prettacy is also a favourite of mine! Godspeed to you and your poor MacBook :toast:
Image Image Image
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Hey there, Jenna! :wave:

I'm also a diehard TS3 player. I play TS4, and dabble in TS2, but TS3 is my heart and home. :heart: I'm so glad you decided to pop in and join us! We've got a lot of fun stuff going on - maybe you'll be interested in it too! Currently we have our Boolprop Summer Fete running - it's a bunch of games and events that allow our members to win prizes like medals or banners! Next month we'll be having our annual SimNaNoWriMo, which is like a play off of the regular NaNoWriMo (the national novel writing month where you have a goal to reach 50,000 words... only ours is a lot more fun I'd argue :shhh: don't tell anyone I said that though)! Finally (and not to COMPLETELY overrun you with links) we have a continuous site-wide set of events we refer to as the Great Boolpropian Olympics (or TGBO), where you can join a house and battle against other houses for fame and glory!

All of this is to say - there's a lot to do if you'd like to, but none of it is required! I know it can be hard to navigate a new forum, so I like to help out with some links here and there! If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask! We're a very friendly bunch here! :yes:

I hope to see you around the forum! :wave: :bounce: :whome:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
luucoa

Post by luucoa »

Hey! It's fantastic to meet you all! Thank for the warm welcomes!
[align=center]sims stuff can be found at my livejournal https://simspng.livejournal.com
Venus BBC
:heart:[/align]
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Welcome Jenna!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
simnights
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by simnights »

Welcome Jenna!

I too had a mother who banned my sims from doing the naughty ;) that was Sims 2 days and I was like 12. "But it's the only way they can have babies!" I argued. "the ONLY way?" and unfortunately my truthful mouth betrayed me. "...well, there's this tombstone that can do it, too..." and henceforth I was to use the Tombstone of Life & Death to make my sims have children.

of course, she didn't really stick to the ban. She didn't pay much attention :lol:

What's your major?
[align=center]My name is Lauren, I play TS2 & TS3
The Peters Legacy | Wacky Watson's Double Wide - A TPC | Greenmere Peaks BACC
ImageImage[/align]

Return to “Introductions”