Hello There!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
wyldhawke
Origin ID: IllusoryThrall
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Hello There!

Post by wyldhawke »

Just figured I'd drop a note in here and introduce myself. I think I used to have a boolprop account under illusorythrall, but it's long since been deleted and I couldn't get it to work again, so a username switch was in order. wyldhawke is my origin ID, so this user name works just as well. illusorythrall is my name on the sims forums and my blog. You may know me as the creator of both the Master Simmer challenge and the Apartment Switch challenge. I'm also an avid challenge player/blogger and sims architect. I've been playing Sims since the very first sims came out, so much so that I have a tattoo of a plumbbob on my arm (my son has a matching one, too.. it's great!) You don't even want to know how many hours I have logged in on Sims 4 (but it's getting closer and closer to 4000!) - and I'm one of those crazies who has to own every pack so I get the full experience. You could say EA is getting their monies' worth from me. ;)

Outside of sims I'm a proud Pride supporter, a mom, and a knitter/crocheter. I also like reading and playing other video games. With my ADHD, I'm always keeping busy. If it's not one thing, it's another, and between my hubby and me, we have a Steam account with over 1000 games on it. :jawdrop: I'm also (as briefly mentioned above) a tattoo enthusiast, and my son is at school for digital design/animation with a minor in tattooing... so art is a big part of our lives.

Well, that's all I can think of. Feel free to check out my blog, I have 7 current stories going (with an 8th sorta hanging on for when I get "bored"), and signed up here just so I can participate in SimNoMo with my Mermaid legacy, Tails of Sulani. I will probably end up posting the rest of my challenges on here as well, just to get them out there, but that's the one I'm concentrating on for this month. Links to my stories/challenges in my signature below!

Happy Simming!
Origin ID: Wyldhawke / Sims 4 forum ID: illusorythrall
Challenges by me: Apartment Switch|Master Simmer|Timeline Adventure|Misery2Mansions
Alternate Rules by me: Hard Mode Decades|Extended Not So Berry|Mermaid Legacy
Check me out on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/illusorythrall

ImageImageImage
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Hello There!

Post by Mojo »

Hiiiii! I'm glad to see you made it (back) to boolprop! I'm also glad to see you've already signed up for SimNaNoWriMo! I figured it'd be right up your alley! ;)

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
wyldhawke
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by wyldhawke »

Thanks for the welcome, mojo! I LOVE love love your stories, and you signing up totally inspired me to give it a try this year!
Challenges by me: Apartment Switch|Master Simmer|Timeline Adventure|Misery2Mansions

ImageImageImage
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Knowing you, you'll have no problems hitting your goals! good luck!

Ongoing:
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome (back) to Boolprop. I love reading your challenges and I am working on the Master Simmer challenge also. I posted on your blog the other day also.

About those hours playing, I have 4,677 hours myself, and I also have all of the packs and expansions. Good or bad, I have to have them all. And, I love the idea that you have a plumbbob tattoo.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
wyldhawke
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by wyldhawke »

mojot89 wrote:Knowing you, you'll have no problems hitting your goals! good luck!
Thanks!
Teresa wrote:Welcome (back) to Boolprop. I love reading your challenges and I am working on the Master Simmer challenge also. I posted on your blog the other day also.

About those hours playing, I have 4,677 hours myself, and I also have all of the packs and expansions. Good or bad, I have to have them all. And, I love the idea that you have a plumbbob tattoo.
My son designed the tattoo, it's half red and half green to show that it's ok to have good and bad days in life. Pic in spoiler tag. Good to meet another "real" sims addict. I don't feel as bad about all my sims hours now!
Spoiler:

ImageImageImage
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

I love your tattoo. :heartbeat:
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

That tattoo is the BEST!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

Hi, and welcome (back) to Boolprop! :wave:
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

Hello and welcome back to Boolpop! :wave: :donut: :lemonade: :oreo: :cookie:

Your old username propably got lost when Boolprop moved a few years ago. Everyone had to register again. :)

As you may have seen, we have someting for everyone here! Challenges, pic sharing, stories, fun events, normal foruming, chatbox, and medals! A good medal to start with is the Wave your Flag one, check it out here: https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2089
wyldhawke
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by wyldhawke »

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone :) It's nice to feel so welcomed! -- And I already found the wave your flag topic. ;)

ImageImageImage
SarahSims
Origin ID: SarahSimsPage
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by SarahSims »

Welcome!
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by modelmgt »

Hey wyldhawke-

Wow- sims architect, pride, mom, knitter, tattoos, digital graphics . . very ADHD indeed! (I'm ADD so high-fives?)
I too am an avid builder- a good way to work out that build bug is to either build a ridiculous, lavish mansion or a hotel- and a huge supporter of just human rights in general, so that's right in my wheelhouse.

I look forward to seeing you around! :wave:
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
wyldhawke
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by wyldhawke »

modelmgt wrote:a good way to work out that build bug is to either build a ridiculous, lavish mansion or a hotel
Lately, I found a challenge to build a mansion in the spirit of the Winchester Mystery House that's in the US with as crazy of a floor plan/maze as possible, and that's been great fun. I'm on my second try, because my first didn't turn out so well. It's something that seems a lot harder to do in practice that it sounds, because making a floor plan that doesn't make any sense (with dead ends and hidden passages) is really against your natural sim-building instincts .. probably because we "train" ourselves to make things easy to get around for our sims.. and doing the opposite is really hard. Another thing I like to do is there are a couple of Simmers who upload shells monthly that you decorate and landscape on your own (and design roofs, etc) and then reupload for everyone else, and that's been a lot of fun, too.

ImageImageImage
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by modelmgt »

wyldhawke wrote:
modelmgt wrote:a good way to work out that build bug is to either build a ridiculous, lavish mansion or a hotel
Lately, I found a challenge to build a mansion in the spirit of the Winchester Mystery House that's in the US with as crazy of a floor plan/maze as possible, and that's been great fun. I'm on my second try, because my first didn't turn out so well. It's something that seems a lot harder to do in practice that it sounds, because making a floor plan that doesn't make any sense (with dead ends and hidden passages) is really against your natural sim-building instincts .. probably because we "train" ourselves to make things easy to get around for our sims.. and doing the opposite is really hard. Another thing I like to do is there are a couple of Simmers who upload shells monthly that you decorate and landscape on your own (and design roofs, etc) and then reupload for everyone else, and that's been a lot of fun, too.
You talking about he Winchester builds makes me think of this one wreck house I have, where you can't just go from A to B; it's all a maze of hallways and dead ends and you have to take a few elevators up to the 2nd floor and down again, just to get from your recliner(where they sleep there) to the front door. And there are 7 hyperactive kids and one dad figure. It took the kids till 3 p.m. and a lot of tantrums just to get out the front door to board the school bus! "course by then they had kinda missed it. . . and it worked even better in Sims 1, where there were teleporters. :haha: I had to put crazy carpet patterns & colors in this one just to be able to tell one hallway from another.
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
wyldhawke
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by wyldhawke »

modelmgt wrote:You talking about he Winchester builds makes me think of this one wreck house I have, where you can't just go from A to B; it's all a maze of hallways and dead ends and you have to take a few elevators up to the 2nd floor and down again, just to get from your recliner(where they sleep there) to the front door. And there are 7 hyperactive kids and one dad figure. It took the kids till 3 p.m. and a lot of tantrums just to get out the front door to board the school bus! "course by then they had kinda missed it. . . and it worked even better in Sims 1, where there were teleporters. :haha: I had to put crazy carpet patterns & colors in this one just to be able to tell one hallway from another.
That sounds like an awesome house!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Introductions”