Writer’s Block, plus trying to figure out what to do?

A place to ask any technical writing questions, as well as a place to find advice and resources.

Writer’s Block, plus trying to figure out what to do?

Postby KatLovesPotatoes » October 1st, 2020, 12:47 pm

I can’t think of what to write, even though I want to write and I have ideas, but I don’t have access to my sims, so I can’t take pics, but I could still write! I can write until whenever I want my gen 2 heir to meet his partner, since I know my gen 2 heir now. :/ I just don’t know his fifth trait. I kinda hate the guy. He’s a snob, Brave, and evil... and then on his teen birthday he had the nerve to roll DIVA of all traits.
So far, my ideas are having Alana’s father to show up, and for Hans to get in trouble during school... but, I don’t know when I should pass the torch to Hans. I’d say soon, but I’m not sure. Right now, they’ll be going to prom, but I can’t do that, since I can’t play, so I don’t know what’s going to happen at prom.

Plus, I love suggestions for what could happen and what I could do to improve. Comments usually tell me if people like my story, but as I don’t have many, I don’t really know if people like it... which makes me nervous and ashamed of my story. :/

... annnnnd, I kinda want to pass the torch to my 2nd gen heir, but I’m not sure if I want to write his story yet, since... it’s not going to be pleasant...
Augh! I just don’t know what to do.
KatLovesPotatoes
Currently searching for a Funko POP!
House of Plumbob

Medals: 5
2020 Treat (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) Gnome Candle (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Re: Writer’s Block, plus trying to figure out what to do?

Postby peachy123uk » October 1st, 2020, 1:06 pm

Just take your time and not to rush your stories. The more you try and force out a story the harder it is to write one.

Maybe when Hans turns to YA, that's when most heirs are used.

I don't play the sims 3. I am not sure what you can and can't do. But to give yourself ideas trying using a mind map, or reading other stories for inspiration.
GOLDEN PLUMBOBS: OPEN FOR VOTING WEEK 2
PRIDE OPEN: SIGN UPS FOR SIMNANO OPEN
(Summer Fete has been cancelled due to the Golden Plumbobs)
THERE ARE GAMES IN TGBO: JIGSAW, WORD SEARCHES, CROSSWORD AND OTHERS
DAILY HOUSE LOTTO AND THE I QUIT GAME IN BOOLPROP HOUSE.

peachy123uk
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Medals: 37
Medal Hoarder (1) The itsjulie Busy Beaver Medal (1) Halloween Challenge 2020 (1) Christmas 2020 (1) Help Santa (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) 2020 Advent (1) Valentine 2021 (1) Love Heart Hunt (1)
Valentine Bingo (1) Valentine Challenge (1) Easter 2021 30 Chicks (1) Easter 2021 Events (1) Palmer's Lost Eggs (1) Pride 2021 (1) Gnome Candle (1) 15th Birthday Event (1) Birthday Present Hunt 15 (1)
(100) Gold (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1) Snazzle's Song (1) Wipe Right (1) Liquid Gold, or Not (1) My New Best Friend (1) Dig Down Deep (1) Listen to the Radio (1) United Kingdom (1)
Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1) 7,500 Posts (1)
10,000 Posts (1)

Return to Writing Support, Suggestions, & Resources