Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack

Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack

Post by Taube »

Hey, has anyone seen the info on the Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack? Kitchen upgrades, ice cream that they're apparently really excited about, and of course new hair and outfits, it looks like. What do you think?

Oh, also this post notes that everyone is getting dishwashers in a patch prior to the stuff pack. That's pretty cool!

Personally, I'm kind of eh on this one unless the kitchen stuff or the CAS content grabs me. The ice cream sounds a little silly, but with just this announcement, it's maybe too early to judge. I usually end up buying things anyway, though - gotta get new hair! ;)
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack

Post by Sam »

I'm not 100% sold with these stuff packs, cause they remind me of the sim store, but I'll admit to being tempted by the new hairs! I've yet to purchase one, but maybe in the future. I liked the ice cream part - who wouldn't want to open an ice cream parlour, right?

I feel Cool Kitchens may have been overshadowed by the new expansion pack though :P
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Indeed it has been! That has me a lot more excited than new counters for my kitchen. ;)
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by ZaleISBI »

I bought the pack, but I haven't had time to mess with it yet. There does appear to be some great hair and clothes.

I do agree that the stuff packs are similar to the Store, but that's why I like them! There was GREAT stuff in the TS3 store.

I'm excited about dishwashers, I really felt like they were seriously missing from the game. I can't wait to dive in a play with it some.
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Im probably going to actually buy this stuff pack purely because it actually includes quite alot of hairstyles and clothes!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

There are places to get the clothes & hair for free ...

:shifty:

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”