Candi020765's Uglacy Sims

staceymookenzie

Candi020765's Uglacy Sims

Post by staceymookenzie »

Hello,

This might be quite a random thing to share, but I spent so long making these that I couldn't not post them, in case anyone else is as big a fan as me! I'm sure lots of you remember the amazing Uglacy written for The Sims 2 by Candi0207 (I know she's on this forum but it doesn't look like she's posted in a while) and, as far as I'm aware, she hasn't played The Sims 4 (believe me, I hunted for existing creations!). After re-reading the original legacy (here), I got inspired and created who I consider to be the main characters to put into my own game.

I'm in no way wishing to step on Candi's toes, I'm merely a (huge!) fan of her work and I take no credit for anything beyond recreating her Sims 2 beauties! If Candi is out there and this has already been done, I'm more than happy to take them down and download her originals, I just couldn't find them and last I read on her blog, she had no intention of playing The Sims 4 :)

I've uploaded 3 families to the Gallery (my Origin username is 'staceymookenzie'). The first (my favourites!) is Samara, Don, Gage, Queenie, and Rosemary; then we have Norman, Dreama, Robert, Damien, and Carrie; and finally, some recreations of Maxis townies and NPCs that contributed to the Uglacy's lovely genetics - Komei Tellerman, Sandy Bruty, Lakshmi, and Remington.

They all come with 5 outfits for each category (because I'm that extra), carefully chosen based on what they wear in the original story, and no CC - for some reason they all registered as 'Modded' but I've checked and every piece of clothing and hair is from Maxis packs so I'm at a loss!

Hopefully someone can get some joy out of them, I really am proud of them can't wait to see what they get upto in my own game :D
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Candi020765's Uglacy Sims

Post by Thaitanic »

Hey! I think the images haven't loaded ): But I'm so excited to see them! To post images on this forum, you need to upload them to an image hosting site (like Imgur), get the direct link to the image, and put it between two Image
call me Thai!
they/them

Return to “Sims 4 Creations”