Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Sims 4 Mod?

Post by Jesslb429 »

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I wasn't sure where to put it and seeing as I am asking for help, I figured it appropriate.

My younger sister is on me to try and find her a Story Progression mod for Sims 4. I have looked on my own and found the MC Command Center. Does anyone know of any or is MC Commander the defacto/ go to SP mod for the game. I am very shaky on TS4. I am a Sims 3 gal myself and we had the luxury of Twallan. I get very nervous about mods so I could really use some help. I don't want to fry my sister's game if I am wrong, so anything help.
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Sims 4 Mod?

Post by Taube »

As far as I know, MC Command Center is pretty much it. I use it, although I have a lot of the story progression options turned off because of my play style, but anyway it's pretty stable and gets updated in just a few days every time there is a patch or any new issues from a pack. It's also very configurable. As far as Sims 4 mods go, it's probably the most far-reaching, but it's also a pretty safe bet. That said, of course, all mods are a bet - and sometimes don't pay off - so I can't promise anything, but I can tell you that I'm very happy with it. I hope that helps. :)
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

I havn't found anything other than the MC command center, but I think its amazing. I use it, and it works so well! No problems at all. And it works basically the same as twallans story progression from the TS3. I definitley reccomend it - easy to use, and very easy to customise settings as well!

It's very easy to install as well, you literally just download it, extract it and voila.
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Jesslb429 »

Thanks a bunch guys! Also easy use is a big plus. She isn't super familiar with mods so if I can give her something easy, it would be great. I mean, I'll probably be the one to tinker with the settings. And of course any mod is a bet, but hearing that it works well for others gives me some faith.

This helps a bunch! You guys get hugs! :hug:
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"

Return to “Sims 4 Help!”