The Silvas Succeed (Wonder Child) - 4/17/15 Finished!

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

The Silvas Succeed (Wonder Child) - 4/17/15 Finished!

Post by Taube »

Hello! Here is my Wonder Child challenge. I've finished it already so I'm just writing it up when I have time.

This is part of a larger story, called The Silva Saga, that will encompass this challenge and my eventual Apocalypse Challenge. This first chapter is mostly just setting things up, but we'll get into the thick of it soon enough! I'm trying out a blog format for the first time, so hopefully everything works correctly. I hope you enjoy the story! :)

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3
Last edited by Taube on April 17th, 2015, 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Silvas Succeed (Wonder Child) - 4/4/15 NEW

Post by Taube »

Chapter 2, chronicling Sawyer's child years, is now available! Happy reading! :)
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Silvas Succeed (Wonder Child) - 4/17/15 Finished!

Post by Taube »

Chapter 3, which follows Sawyer right up through his YA birthday and the end of the challenge, is now available. My final score is 399, which I'm pretty happy with.

I'm going to play the Wonder Child challenge again with a different family to try to get a higher score. Also, Sawyer is going to be my apocalypse founder, so that's on the horizon as well. Thanks for reading!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

I have just finished reading this and I thought it was great! I liked the narration by Beth, it was very sweet.

Well done on your score :) This looks like a fun challenge to try out.

I am looking forward to your apocalypse challenge! Sawyer looks like he will make a good founder.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Thanks, emmalouise! It is a fun challenge, and it's pretty short, which is a nice change of pace. I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for reading! :D
Genevieve Peyton

Post by Genevieve Peyton »

This was adorable from beginning to end! This challenge looks like a good intro into story writing. I might have to copy you a little and see if I can actually come up with a narrative for a challenge at some point, instead of just my weird, semi-drunken/exhausted commentary. :rofl:
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Thanks, Genevieve. :D Short challenges are nice for a lot of reasons, and more-structured challenges in general are a good intro into storytelling because you don't need to come up with completely new plot lines. I'd love to see what you come up with (drunken or not :haha: ), and I thought this was a really fun challenge. I'm replaying it with a different family to try to get a high score. Maybe I'll document that one. Not sure yet. They just had their wonder child the last time I played them.

Anyway, thanks for reading! :bounce:
Laura

Post Counts

Post by Laura »

That was a fun quick read! I'd love to see Sawyer in an Apocalypse challenge--especially to see how it would play out with TS4.

A Gray Legacy - A Sims 3 LTW Legacy (COMPLETE) // Population 2 - A Sims 3 Zombie Aftermath Challenge (Stage 1)

A Very Evil Alphabetcy - A Sims 4 Alphabet Legacy (Gen I - Graveyard) // The Wonder Child Project - A Sims 4 Challenge (COMPLETE)
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Thanks, Laura! I really enjoyed playing this and it was satisfying to complete something so quickly. ;) I've started Sawyer in the apocalypse, but it's been a while since I've played him. I should really go do that . . . I'll post when I get enough for a chapter eventually! Thanks again for reading.

Return to “Sims 4 Completed Stories”