Delia's Evil Asylum - Completed 11/3

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Delia's Evil Asylum - Completed 11/3

Post by 108sims »

Last edited by 108sims on November 3rd, 2019, 10:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
jcampbell
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Delia's Evil Asylum

Post by jcampbell »

This was me reading your post :rofl:

Mine are not being that entertaining yet ... great post!
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

I think having the patients relates to the ghosts and kinda knowing eachother previously made them funnier lol I'm having a lot of fun reading this! The occults having their weird quirks and that also adds another layer of comedy xD

Congrats of finidhing the first aspiration! Painter extraordinary is always a good starting point! I've found its one of the fadtes skills to level up for some reason xD I've been struggling to level up Mixology in my asylum
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

jcampbell wrote:This was me reading your post :rofl:

Mine are not being that entertaining yet ... great post!
I'm glad you enjoyed! I'm definitely having a lot of fun with everyone. I'm guessing they'll all hate each other by the end of the challenge with all the fighting they're doing.

Salem wrote:I think having the patients relates to the ghosts and kinda knowing eachother previously made them funnier lol I'm having a lot of fun reading this! The occults having their weird quirks and that also adds another layer of comedy xD

Congrats of finidhing the first aspiration! Painter extraordinary is always a good starting point! I've found its one of the fadtes skills to level up for some reason xD I've been struggling to level up Mixology in my asylum
It does make it kind of funnier. I haven't had anyone actually interact with their family members, but I'm hoping they do. I'm loving the vampires especially, and how Camilla keeps going after poor Jordan. Yeah, I chose that one just to have a little extra cash at the beginning. The next aspirations probably won't be bringing in money. Good luck with mixology!
[align=center]Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oh my goodness, this is just too much fun. All the ghosts and all the interactions. It's just too much fun with this crazy house. I love all the conversations. :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

ciyrose wrote:Oh my goodness, this is just too much fun. All the ghosts and all the interactions. It's just too much fun with this crazy house. I love all the conversations. :D
Thank you! This has seriously been a blast to play. I can only hope they stay entertaining. I'm kind of glad I added some extra ghosts just to see more of them. :D We'll see how everyone does during the next 3 aspirations.
[align=center]Image
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Post by apocalypticautumn »

I haven't played too much with TS4 supernaturals. I loved seeing Plantsim and Mermaid moments, especially.
Billy has such an iconic look. Rabid Rodent Fever is best ghost, fo sho.
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]
katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

This is a lot of fun to read! :D

I've never seen a TS4 asylum before, so it was interesting to see how it's different from TS2. As was seeing the different supernaturals in action, as I don't have most packs myself. Poor Jordan looks so uncomfortable having to stuff that big tail in a bathtub. And if I had to live in a house like that, I'd probably just float in the pool too!

It's fun how the ghosts are so active in TS4, they seem to get up to all kinds of stuff. (I'm yet to have one myself, but they look fun.) I had to laugh aloud at the ghost who wanted to go to the Spice Festival. One can always hope right? :rotfl:

Things seem to be going well so far. Good luck with the rest of the aspirations and thanks for sharing! :applause:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

apocalypticautumn wrote:I haven't played too much with TS4 supernaturals. I loved seeing Plantsim and Mermaid moments, especially.
Billy has such an iconic look. Rabid Rodent Fever is best ghost, fo sho.
I haven't played too much with Mermaids or Plantsims, so it's been fun seeing what they get up to. I'm glad you like Billy's look. I just knew he had to be super colorful. The Rabid Rodent Fever ghosts are the funniest. It's probably bad, but I hope I get some more.
katrisims wrote:This is a lot of fun to read! :D

I've never seen a TS4 asylum before, so it was interesting to see how it's different from TS2. As was seeing the different supernaturals in action, as I don't have most packs myself. Poor Jordan looks so uncomfortable having to stuff that big tail in a bathtub. And if I had to live in a house like that, I'd probably just float in the pool too!

It's fun how the ghosts are so active in TS4, they seem to get up to all kinds of stuff. (I'm yet to have one myself, but they look fun.) I had to laugh aloud at the ghost who wanted to go to the Spice Festival. One can always hope right? :rotfl:

Things seem to be going well so far. Good luck with the rest of the aspirations and thanks for sharing! :applause:
I love the supernaturals, and this gave me a chance to play with all of them (and not just aliens). Yeah squeezing into that bathtub can't be much fun, the pool gave him a lot more room. When he wasn't sleeping, he was speeding around the pool.

The ghosts are like their own special characters. They cause so much mischief of their own. Yeah, maybe Delia will feel bad for him and take him out on a trip haha.

Thanks! :)

Another update is ready!
[align=center]Image
jcampbell
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by jcampbell »

Spoiler:
Oh my gosh your sims are entertaining :haha: Happy to help with the occult club actions! Why oh why didn't the plantsim go outside :nono: sometimes they have no brains!
I'm going to take a page from your book and make one of the activities woohoo. Mine has gotten so boring now that I am down to only 4 :shrug:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

jcampbell wrote:
Spoiler:
Oh my gosh your sims are entertaining :haha: Happy to help with the occult club actions! Why oh why didn't the plantsim go outside :nono: sometimes they have no brains!
I'm going to take a page from your book and make one of the activities woohoo. Mine has gotten so boring now that I am down to only 4 :shrug:
Spoiler:
I'm glad you're enjoying them. I'm having so much fun with this challenge! Letting them use their powers has lead to some fun. I have no idea why she wouldn't go outside! Everyone else is obsessed with going outside because the guitar is out there, and they go and listen, but Natalia just wouldn't. I was sad to lose her, but she was just so stupid. :banghead: Yeah the lower the amount of sims, the more boring it gets. It's always fun to shake it up a bit.
[align=center]Image
apocalypticautumn

Post Counts

You're punching through these aspirations! You put my maybe one gets done in a lifetime to shame.
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰

Elsewhere

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

apocalypticautumn wrote:You're punching through these aspirations! You put my maybe one gets done in a lifetime to shame.
Oh trust me with most of my sims, their aspirations don't get complete until their elders usually. It makes things so much easier when you're only controlling one sim, don't have to worry about a job, and you never leave the lot. The club one was the easiest though since the club I made met most of the requirements already. I'm currently working on the Bodybuilder one, which is taking longer.
[align=center]Image
katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

Wow, this was an eventful update! So much fighting, and then the romance! :dizzy:

And the ghosts are active again, apparently they're capable of somehow telepathically hating sims. Oh and some of them just love festivals, apparently. :rofl: At least one tried to be helpful, with the food?

Whoops, another ghost it is then... I hope Natalia doesn't cause too much trouble as one!

That's another aspiration done, congratulations! :thup:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

katrisims wrote:Wow, this was an eventful update! So much fighting, and then the romance! :dizzy:

And the ghosts are active again, apparently they're capable of somehow telepathically hating sims. Oh and some of them just love festivals, apparently. :rofl: At least one tried to be helpful, with the food?

Whoops, another ghost it is then... I hope Natalia doesn't cause too much trouble as one!

That's another aspiration done, congratulations! :thup:

I like to keep things interesting here! It’s a huge difference from how I normally play my sims.

I don’t know if it’s ghosts are just Sonia. She telepathically gained both and a friend and an enemy. :hmm:

The ghosts are getting restless in their graves. They want to party!

I like Natalia as a sim, but I was disappointed that she was so incompetent in taking care of herself. I’m thinking of kicking out the random ghost and adding her back to the club to see her sometimes. I was just lazy at that point and wanted to finish the aspiration and didn’t feel like searching for her grave.

Thanks! I’m almost finished with the one after this. I’m hoping to actually get the last two posted by Halloween, but we’ll see.
[align=center]Image
theoddcatlady
Origin ID: NatureReigns

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

Your sims are all ridiculous and I Love Them. RIP Natalia tho, she was one of my favorites.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

theoddcatlady wrote:Your sims are all ridiculous and I Love Them. RIP Natalia tho, she was one of my favorites.
Thanks! I've had so much fun watching everything they get up to. I like Natalia too. She'll show up again, but she isn't as fun as a ghost though.
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Aspiration Three is up now!
[align=center]Image
apocalypticautumn

Post Counts

Pixelated nudity, alien pregnancy, and ghost BFFs - oh my! Your asylum goes hard. :swoon:
These toddlers too, killing me with cuteness!
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰

Elsewhere

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

There's definitely a lot going on! They're the most dysfunctional, but fun household I've played yet.
I don't know how I'll deal with toddlers in an asylum setting, but I agree they're super cute.
[align=center]Image

Return to “Sims 4 Completed Stories”