OitnG: Close Encounter Academy (COMPLETE 14/03/20)

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

OitnG: Close Encounter Academy (COMPLETE 14/03/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

Orange is the new Green- A CEA Challenge
STARTED 13/01/20 - Completed 14/03/20
- This story will have references to the StrangerVille mystery, but it differs to what actually happens in the game, so there's no spoilers.
- CONTENT WARNINGS: bad language | death | recreational fictional drug use (text only, no images) | dirty humour | upsetting themes | blood (also in images) | mentions of abuse | sexual intercourse (text only, not graphically described)
- This is a CEA Challenge (by Rawla). It takes place a few years after OFftS, but this won't spoil that story. You don't have to read OFftS first. You can read this standalone just fine.
The 'founder', Dylan Attwood, is a remake of one of my Sims from an old TS3 playthrough. His design is heavily based on one of the TS4 Create-A-Sim defaults.
. There about 60-65 chapters in total.
Last edited by LuckyDuck on April 27th, 2020, 5:56 pm, edited 91 times in total.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: [TS4] OitNG- Close Encounter Academy (STARTED 13/01/20)

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I like that your main character is part alien. Also including Strangerville as New Sixam is cool.

I feel bad for Dylan. Having to live on your own and learning how to "adult' is hard.

I like how you've tied in your previous story into this. It's sad that the fallout caused even more tension between aliens and humans, but I can understand why for those who weren't in the know.

Oh, so it's their adoptive mom. You started out with a human adopting an alien, and now an alien adopting human kids. I like it!

Your end note made me smile. I'm happy I could inspire you to give this a try. :)

I can't wait for more!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: [TS4] OitNG- Close Encounter Academy (STARTED 13/01/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims- Thank you so much for your usual kindness. :heart:
Spoiler:
Haha yeah, This time it’s the Human Adoption Challenge this time around : p Honestly the CEA looks quite tough but the hardest bit will be trying to get abducted by the aliens! Yeah Dylan isn’t the most responsible person in the world but he’s got plenty of time to learn how to adult : p The best thing about you reading this is you’ll know what all of the touched-on bits are referring to!
Thanks so much for sticking with my projects, I get always excited to read your comments and thoughts :)
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: [TS4] OitNG- Close Encounter Academy (UPDATE 14/01/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Johnny!!! Sorry I get excited to see him. Yeah it's probably best not to play chess with aliens considering they can sense your next move.

Poor Dylan being so nervous about the first day. I have always thought it's strange how their glasses disappear at work. I like how you worked that in.

No harm in getting some extra help. Le0 already seems like a fun character of his own!

Setting yourself on fire seems like a right of passage in the science career. :lol:

Hopefully Dylan and Icarus will become good friends. I think they will.
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Johnny!!! Sorry I get excited to see him. Yeah it's probably best not to play chess with aliens considering they can sense your next move.

Poor Dylan being so nervous about the first day. I have always thought it's strange how their glasses disappear at work. I like how you worked that in.

No harm in getting some extra help. Le0 already seems like a fun character of his own!

Setting yourself on fire seems like a right of passage in the science career. :lol:

Hopefully Dylan and Icarus will become good friends. I think they will.
108sims- Thank you so much!
Spoiler:
And yeah, the glasses thing with the work clothes is a little irritating, haha! Also I forgot to age up Johnny....so I added a bit in about him just looking young. I forgot he'd be roughly the same age as you-know-who by now : P LE0 will be awesome hopefully, if you've played Portal or Star Wars: KotoR 2, you'll know what his personality is based on : P And it probably is actually, your first fire is the rite of way into science!
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Maybe aliens just age a little more slowly?

Those poor kids! They were so little too. That's a big responsibility to take care of your little brother when you're basically a kid yourself.

Seeing Dylan warm up to Ruby was so sweet, but also sad.

It looks like Oliver is another older brother that feels responsible for taking care of his younger sibling. Hopefully things don't get to him as bad as they did to Ripp.
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Maybe aliens just age a little more slowly?

Those poor kids! They were so little too. That's a big responsibility to take care of your little brother when you're basically a kid yourself.

Seeing Dylan warm up to Ruby was so sweet, but also sad.

It looks like Oliver is another older brother that feels responsible for taking care of his younger sibling. Hopefully things don't get to him as bad as they did to Ripp.
108sims- Thank you again < 3
Spoiler:
Yeah I realised was I was writing this that Ollie and Ripp are in sort of similar positions in regards to one having to look after the other. Also 'aliens age more slowly' is a good shout; that's going to be my continuity excuse now. XD
Thanks for reading < 3
SimCave

Post Counts

Post by SimCave »

A new alien story from you is a must-read! I'm heading over now to begin reading your journey. :alien: :wave:
[align=center]Image
Spoiler:
[/align]
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

SimCave- You are a sweetheart! Thank you < 3 I finished writing the other one, but then I needed my challenge fix! : P
SimCave

Post Counts

Post by SimCave »

Thank you dear. I'm all caught up now. I might attempt this new challenge you are doing too. Its a beautiful story you've been writing. You have a wonderful talent for it.
[align=center]Image
Spoiler:
[/align]
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

SimCave wrote:Thank you dear. I'm all caught up now. I might attempt this new challenge you are doing too. Its a beautiful story you've been writing. You have a wonderful talent for it.
The CEA is a lot of fun! Also thank you for your kindness! < 3
SimCave

Post Counts

Post by SimCave »

:heart: I've begun this challenge with a Sim named Jacob Sherwood. If your Sim would like another Penpal Jacob would appreciate some support and friendship.
[align=center]Image
Spoiler:
[/align]
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

SimCave- Hell yeah! I was about to ask you about that! I'll have him send a message on the forum when I write my next chapter!
SimCave

Post Counts

Post by SimCave »

LuckyDuck wrote:SimCave- Hell yeah! I was about to ask you about that! I'll have him send a message on the forum when I write my next chapter!
Yay! :bounce:
[align=center]Image
Spoiler:
[/align]
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: [TS4] OitNG- Close Encounter Academy (UPDATE 18/01/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

SimCave

Post Counts

Post by SimCave »

This was another very entertaining chapter. I enjoyed seeing him giving my own Sim a penpal comment.
[align=center]Image
Spoiler:
[/align]
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

SimCave wrote:This was another very entertaining chapter. I enjoyed seeing him giving my own Sim a penpal comment.
SimCave- I’m glad you liked it! And I’m happy you liked the comment Jacob got on the forum : )
SimCave

Post Counts

Post by SimCave »

I wrote an update on my story. Jacob replied.
[align=center]Image
Spoiler:
[/align]

Return to “Sims 4 Completed Stories”