OitnG: Close Encounter Academy (COMPLETE 14/03/20)

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: OitnG: Close Encounter Academy (UPDATE 27/02/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Just from the title, yes cats are the first children (and a cat's mind the most important children).

Tyler getting the uncomfortable truth about pregnancy and pollination. I just think the word probe is funny, and I always associate it with aliens, so like Tyler I would totally bring it up.

Well if Tyler doesn't find anyone to date, they always will be the favorite parent. :shrug:

Babies are always fun little surprises. Tyler could just go into hiding for nine months, and be like "Surprise here's a baby!"
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
your game likes to play twists on your storyline. The cats are the cutest things.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Just from the title, yes cats are the first children (and a cat's mind the most important children).

Tyler getting the uncomfortable truth about pregnancy and pollination. I just think the word probe is funny, and I always associate it with aliens, so like Tyler I would totally bring it up.

Well if Tyler doesn't find anyone to date, they always will be the favorite parent. :shrug:

Babies are always fun little surprises. Tyler could just go into hiding for nine months, and be like "Surprise here's a baby!"
Thank you again ~
Spoiler:
Haha this is true, Tyler will always be the favourite if they are the only one. I should have just made that a thing actually where Tyler just surprises the family with a lil alien baby : p
Peachy- Thank you so much! Ikr? I love the cats too : 3 and yeah the game really plays havoc with me especially with all the alien babies!
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: OitnG: Close Encounter Academy (UPDATE 29/02/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

New chapter is up!
3.4- Eternally Grateful
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
okay I love babies great to see the grandfather but I am sorry (not) the cats and the kitten So So cute but great story. The talking toilet is so funny lol
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Thanks for your support Peachy ~
Spoiler:
Yeah the cats have taken over as my favourites in this house, for sure : p Ikr! In the game Tyler actually had quite a high relationship with that toilet XD
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
So Tyler is far enough away from being a "full" alien that they can't decipher the lights. It is sad to think about how Ellie won't meet her grandkids.

Tyler is looking so sad all the time!

A slow budding romance with Joaquin or just friends?

Cats love showing off, and I feel like they can sense when someone's a cat lover. Andi 100% would look through hundreds of cat photos and not get bored once.

I love that Dylan came to visit, and let Tyler know that Ellie's still looking after them. So sweet!

Yay kittens!

:rofl: The talking toilet is great. Most of my sims are terrified of it.

Sarah is good big sister for coming over to support Tyler.

Tyler's is already a good parent, accepting their baby no matter what!
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
So Tyler is far enough away from being a "full" alien that they can't decipher the lights. It is sad to think about how Ellie won't meet her grandkids.

Tyler is looking so sad all the time!

A slow budding romance with Joaquin or just friends?

Cats love showing off, and I feel like they can sense when someone's a cat lover. Andi 100% would look through hundreds of cat photos and not get bored once.

I love that Dylan came to visit, and let Tyler know that Ellie's still looking after them. So sweet!

Yay kittens!

:rofl: The talking toilet is great. Most of my sims are terrified of it.

Sarah is good big sister for coming over to support Tyler.

Tyler's is already a good parent, accepting their baby no matter what!
Thank you so much ~
Spoiler:
I messed that up in the text, Tyler can understand the lights- just the way I wrote it implies they can't so I'll edit that. XD I know! In-game it was because Ollie, Ellen and Felix died one after another and they were just perma-sad the whole time! Yeah I need to do more with Sarah and Alice TBH, they don't really have much in common but they both love Tyler to bits. As for Joaquin and Tyler, honestly it's anyone's guess because in-game their romantic relationship meter is up and down constantly. XD
Hrootbeer
Origin ID: Hrootbeer

Post by Hrootbeer »

Saturday, catch up day! I am digging Tyler's voice. He's so different from the others. I like him even if he is just a step away from being one of those people with 1000 cats. :yuck:
Spoiler:
Poor Tyler has no luck in love! But I do like how he talks to his "fur babies" (if only they were dogs...jk). His attitude about having kids is both sweet and innocent. I know he had all of his icky questions answered, but seriously, the boy has a rude awakening coming to him! I hope he finds a partner soon. I feel like he might need it. If he is "blessed" like his grandfather was, he might end up with more than he can handle!

PS, forgot to mention how much I love the name of Lilith Vatore's store. Victorian Secret! :awesome:
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Hrootbeer wrote:Saturday, catch up day! I am digging Tyler's voice. He's so different from the others. I like him even if he is just a step away from being one of those people with 1000 cats. :yuck:
Spoiler:
Poor Tyler has no luck in love! But I do like how he talks to his "fur babies" (if only they were dogs...jk). His attitude about having kids is both sweet and innocent. I know he had all of his icky questions answered, but seriously, the boy has a rude awakening coming to him! I hope he finds a partner soon. I feel like he might need it. If he is "blessed" like his grandfather was, he might end up with more than he can handle!

PS, forgot to mention how much I love the name of Lilith Vatore's store. Victorian Secret! :awesome:
Thank you so so much for your feedback and support < 3
Spoiler:
Tyler very much echoes Dylan’s goofiness. I think so far they are my favourite heir :p I’m so glad you liked the name of Lilith’s store as well, haha! Oh god I really hope Ty has less kids than Dylan did XC But yeah they really are just a crazy cat parent at heart : p
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: OitnG: Close Encounter Academy (UPDATE 30/02/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

New chapter!
3.5- That Lying Dog
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: OitnG: Close Encounter Academy (UPDATE 01/03/20)

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I love Tyler's New Year's resolution :lol:

His guess is probably right, people get trashed on New Year's Eve!

Joaquin just sounds so stuck up, going on about his lavish lifestyle. He probably just wants to move in with Tyler because they have a fancy house.

Kitty and toddler spam is adorable!

So I absolutely love your Close Encounter Academy (even though it doesn't have Tyler's pool).

"Freeze Ray Enthusiast" is one word for Icarus. :rotfl:

Aw it's nice to see Ellie come for a visit. I agree with Tyler coloring on place mats is always fun.

How can you take romantic stuff the wrong way??? Begone Joaquin!
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: OitnG: Close Encounter Academy (UPDATE 01/03/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I love Tyler's New Year's resolution :lol:

His guess is probably right, people get trashed on New Year's Eve!

Joaquin just sounds so stuck up, going on about his lavish lifestyle. He probably just wants to move in with Tyler because they have a fancy house.

Kitty and toddler spam is adorable!

So I absolutely love your Close Encounter Academy (even though it doesn't have Tyler's pool).

"Freeze Ray Enthusiast" is one word for Icarus. :rotfl:

Aw it's nice to see Ellie come for a visit. I agree with Tyler coloring on place mats is always fun.

How can you take romantic stuff the wrong way??? Begone Joaquin!
Thank you very much as always ~
Spoiler:
Yeah Joaquin is just a massive slimeball with serious commitment issues . Yeah Ellen called asking if they wanted to go to a restaurant and I was like ‘aww’. Cat spam is the best haha! And I’m so happy you like the CEA!
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: OitnG: Close Encounter Academy (UPDATE 02/03/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

New chapter time!
3.6- No Give and all Take
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
No Tyler! You are pretty and lovable too. Andi would give you a major talking to if she knew you felt that way about yourself.

I feel so bad for Tyler. They are definitely super unlucky in love.

Knowing Dan's trait now makes that picture of him glaring at the cat extra funny.

Love your version of baby shark :rofl:

Woo another Dylan sighting!

Ty does need help if they're stealing that much stuff! Maybe it's to cope with the lack of love life? Of course Alice would go wandering around the house like she owns the place.
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
No Tyler! You are pretty and lovable too. Andi would give you a major talking to if she knew you felt that way about yourself.

I feel so bad for Tyler. They are definitely super unlucky in love.

Knowing Dan's trait now makes that picture of him glaring at the cat extra funny.

Love your version of baby shark :rofl:

Woo another Dylan sighting!

Ty does need help if they're stealing that much stuff! Maybe it's to cope with the lack of love life? Of course Alice would go wandering around the house like she owns the place.
Thanks so much for your lovely comments as always ~
Spoiler:
Haha I’m glad you got the Baby Shark reference. XD Yeah Ty has had zero luck in this game dating, all they have is their friends Icarus and Andi and that’s it! However I have played ahead and things are looking better for them now!
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Icarus :rotfl: He would lead a freeze ray seminar, and I love how he's wearing super short, shorts, and Tyler's "I'm not complaining"

No way Icarus would let Paolo try out his freeze ray, it's his precious child. Also of course no one wants to volunteer after that.

I still love that all the Atwoods are kind of surprised by other species despite them being aliens.

Don't worry Ty, I don't think she'll lure you to your death. ;)

I love how the vendor looks dressed for winter.

Rainbow tail!

The spirits are creepy, but at least they gave Tyler the nudge they needed.

Hopefully Ty and Lani won't be long distance for long!
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Thank you as always < 3
Spoiler:
Haha IDK where Icarus’s booty shorts came from. He also turned up to an upcoming event in his underwear. XD I’m glad you love Lani’s rainbow tail as much as I do!

Return to “Sims 4 Completed Stories”