Rosas Legacy *UPDATED* 10/24/14

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
allypaige610

Rosas Legacy *UPDATED* 10/24/14

Post by allypaige610 »

Last edited by allypaige610 on October 24th, 2014, 1:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
starszelegacy

Re: Rosas Legacy

Post by starszelegacy »

Araceli is beautiful!
Spoiler:
Love the cowboy boots Braylon! If he ends up moving in I hope he gets to keep them! Neil was a hottie but seems rather stuck on himself so I think she was wise to move along

Signature courtesy of the amazing Thai. Thanks again!!
Ellenyarai

Post Counts

Post by Ellenyarai »

Good start!
Spoiler:
I can already tell that they are going to make the cutest nooboos! As far as it being your first legacy, you're doing a great job!
allypaige610

Post by allypaige610 »

starszelegacy wrote:Araceli is beautiful!
Spoiler:
Love the cowboy boots Braylon! If he ends up moving in I hope he gets to keep them! Neil was a hottie but seems rather stuck on himself so I think she was wise to move along
I will definitely keep the cowboy boots! Dont think he would be the same without them. haha
allypaige610

Post by allypaige610 »

Ellenyarai wrote:Good start!
Spoiler:
I can already tell that they are going to make the cutest nooboos! As far as it being your first legacy, you're doing a great job!
Thank you! I do agree that they are pretty cute together, although I haven't played that far ahead so its hard to tell.

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”