How Does Your Garden Grow? 2.0 (Feb. 1/15)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
lisabits

How Does Your Garden Grow? 2.0 (Feb. 1/15)

Post by lisabits »

There are likely very few, if any, lovely simmers who remember my TS3 garden legacy featuring the Sprout family, which sadly crashed and burned in a horrific power-surge accident.

After fiddling with TS4 for some months, I decided to resurrect the Sprouts with the Generation Six Heiress, Miss Petal, and attempt to finish the last 4 generations through the TS4 medium as sort of a mini-legacy.

For those who would like to read from the beginning, in the TS3 Simverse, you can start here‎ at the bottom of the page.

For those who would rather just jump right in to the TS4 lawn-living start, you will want to go here.

For the latest chapter, which is new as of February 1st, you will want to go here.

We will be following Pinstar's TS4 ruleset, but not playing for points, as I don't intend to make this a full length 10 generation legacy.

The Succession Rules are as follows:
Strict Matriarchy
Strict Traditional
Democracy; with the caveat that only green-skinned children are eligible for the heiress pool

Thanks for reading, and happy simming! :plumbob2:
(Edits for chapter updating)
Last edited by lisabits on February 1st, 2015, 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rad

Re: How Does Your Garden Grow? 2.0 (Jan. 24/15)

Post by Rad »

So I tried to comment on your blog and it kept failing, but I'm super-stoked you're back and it's nice seeing Sims 4. The scenery in the new world actually looks quite pretty.
lisabits

Re: How Does Your Garden Grow? 2.0 (Feb. 1/15)

Post by lisabits »

Hey Rad! It's nice to hear from you; that's really odd about the blog, I'm pretty sure the comments are set on free-for-all, but I'll check.

I'm really enjoying TS4, more than I thought I would, despite the omissions, and the art is terrific.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to comment! :hug:
poi_boi

Re: How Does Your Garden Grow? 2.0 (Feb. 1/15)

Post by poi_boi »

Yay! So happy to see your legacy transition to the sims 4. Looking forward to reading more.

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”