The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 27 [03/03/2016]

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 8 [08/04/2015]

Post by emmalouise »

Thank you JennMarie! :D
Spoiler:
Yes, at times they have driven me nuts and that is only 5 children! One of the points is to have 10 children in one generation :faint:
Haha my poor dollhouse has spent more time broken than fixed I think, Ronan and Jim are so sneaky!
Taube -
Spoiler:
Thanks for checking that again for me! Glad it is working fine but don't worry about alarming me :tongue: I really appreciate you letting me know something is up so I can look into fixing it! I feel the same way about the technology haha. Thankfully I feel like I am getting on with wordpress okay, fingers crossed it keeps working!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 9 [18/04/2015]

Post by emmalouise »

Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Yay! :D
Spoiler:
Oh my god, the 'tiny hands and feet' line killed me. And you poor thing, three of them? Wow. The triplets are all very beautiful as teens, and I like the way you dressed them - particularly Maci. The messing around in her parents' bed! Ha ha and also ew. I also laughed at Milton's pictures, particularly the one of them mourning together. You are on a roll this chapter!
Now who to vote for? Hmm. I have my favorite already, actually. ;)
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

Thank you very much Taube! :bounce:
Spoiler:
Haha yeah I was definitely surprised at Mae also having the hates children trait - Maes pregnancies will be fun! Thank you, I was quite happy with the triplets looks and the fact they are all different. My children so far have grown up in cute clothes but the teens have needed some make overs :tongue: I am glad you liked this chapter! :D
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Just read the first chapter. Hehe I love all the expressions the sims make now. Of course the first one is always married. But who is this dashing young man? I guess I'm just going to have to catch up the rest of the way.
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

Thanks for reading Pony :) I love all of the new sims 4 expressions too! Hmm... if you want to find out who the dashing young man is you can find out in chapter two :tongue:
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Yay Shawna finally met Mr. Right! Too bad Red Socks followed them around the entire first date. Oh sims. I'll be catching up soon to see the baby!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 10 [01/05/2015]

Post by emmalouise »

Thanks Pony!
Spoiler:
Darian is pretty lovely :) Thankfully Red Socks doesn't get in the way too much!
Also new update! Chapter 10 is now up :D
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Wonderful! :D
Spoiler:
Oh my god, Mae is a riot and I have high hopes for her as an entertaining heiress. Loved her streaking dare and how happy she seemed, and also loved the rivalry with Guadalupe. What is up with all the bald sims in your game, though? ;) Aw, poor India. I guess Grimmy had a quota to meet that day. Oh crap, just got to the part with Molly. Wow. That's a downer. That can't be fun to play. Hopefully things look up for you and the Doodles in the future! What a roller coaster of a chapter!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

Thank you so much Taube! :D
Spoiler:
Yeah I think Mae is going to be a lot of fun to play. I think it is to do with my outdoor retreat, for some reason things from it disappear and reappear which is making me a little worried haha. Hairstyles disappear, clothes disappear and sometimes even the traits! I know, I feel so bad about Molly! She was so close to escaping and moving out too :lol:
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 11 [12/05/2015]

Post by emmalouise »

Chapter 11 A new update!
JennMarie

Post by JennMarie »

Spoiler:
yay! so great! Maci is fabulous!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

Thank you so much JennMarie! I am glad you enjoyed it :D
jessika

Post by jessika »

Just found this, and really like it! I love the family. I can't wait to see what Mae's kids are going to be like. :)
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 12 [30/05/2015]

Post by emmalouise »

Thank you so much for your lovely comment Jessika! :D

Also new update! Chapter 12
JennMarie

Post by JennMarie »

Yet again another amazing chapter!
jessika

Post by jessika »

Spoiler:
Soo happy to see you posted another chapter!

I love Mae! She looks so unique.

Poor Muddy! Cowplants look so cool when they die though in sims 4!

Even though you failed at being evil, it was still funny to watch! I bet Guadalupe died of starvation, because she wouldn't fall for your tricks.. lol.

LOL Jamari being good is just perfect. Your legacy has everyone hating children, and then when you start to get all evil with Mae, Jamari comes in and messes it all up. Maybe they have a ying/yang thing going on though, which works, right?

Can't wait to read what happens next!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

Thank you JennMarie and Jessika so much for your lovely comments! :) I am glad you are both enjoying it.

Jessika -
Spoiler:
I really love Mae too, even though she is Evil :tongue: Unfortunately I have played ahead a bit and she is now old which makes me sad :(

The dead cowplants are pretty cool! I am going through quite a few of them now. I am finding it really hard to get anyone outside of the family eaten! I don't remember it being this hard in sims 2 haha.

Yeah I definitely agree with the ying and yang thing! I can deal with a few red moodlets every now and then :haha:
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 13 [29/07/2015]

Post by emmalouise »

Chapter 13 2 months later and I finally have a new chapter up! Slowly getting past that third generation slump :tongue:
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 13 [29/07/2015]

Post by Taube »

I know that slump - I'm in almost the same place but did a little playing recently, so good on you for getting past it. Argh, how did I get so far behind? I'm caught up now, and loved it as usual! Now for three chapters' worth of comments.
Spoiler:
Ghost party was fun. It's still really sad that Molly died, but it was fun seeing all three of those ghosts at once. I love the random sims in their underwear even though I know that is probably a glitch of some sort. Mae is just as fun an heiress as I imagined. The Guadalupe storyline had me laughing a lot. She kind of got what was coming to her? Kind of? :haha: It's hard being evil. Oh, what a surprise with Jamari! That's rich. Hopefully there isn't too much friction between them because of it. His personality is kind of amazing, and I love the idea of him being a cop, too. The wedding was hilarious, especially with Mae's shoes. She's sneaky. Mae's face at discovering her pregnancy is hilarious. Yes, she looks soooo happy. Twin girls! Okay, I am literally laughing out loud at this point. Your game hates you or something, but it makes for hilarious stories. Aww, poor Jamari and his birthday. The girls look cute so far. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them next chapter, and hopefully a little boy! Good luck!!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”