The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 27 [03/03/2016]

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 13 [29/07/2015]

Post by emmalouise »

Taube - Yeah I am ahead in playing so I just need to catch up in writing at the moment and sometimes I just end up looking at photos like what is this? I probably had a reason for it but I can't remember it now so this photo is useless.
Spoiler:
I am just sort of hoping at the moment it's just a funny little glitch and nothing bigger :tongue: Mae is a really fun heir to play and I am really going to miss her when she's gone. Haha yeah I couldn't really believe it when the twins came in game but it does make it funny to play. Thanks I need it! :tongue:
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 14 [06/08/2015]

Post by emmalouise »

Chapter 14 Ooh it's another update and it hasn't even been 2 months this time! :tongue:
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Spoiler:
Ah, Mae Doodle. Mother of the year y/y? Her pregnancy comments were hilarious, and her fighting faces are perfect. Poor Jamari! He is a great father but maybe not too bright, at least when it comes to the cowplant. Mae's line about her daughters' names got a literal laugh out loud from me. Titus is funny but sounds like a bit of a pain in the butt for you! And is that his makeover or do we have to wait until next chapter to see it? Either way, I think Mae somehow stacked the deck with her offspring to be evil to you. :haha: This was an especially amusing chapter, and I'm so glad Mae was heiress because she and her family are hilarious! Great job!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

Taube -
Spoiler:
Hahah that made me giggle, definitely mother of the year. She has been a lot of fun to play this generation though and I'm glad she was chosen as heir! Yes bless Jamari, at this point I have no idea how he is still alive because I thought after being eaten twice they died?! :tongue: Titus has a bit of a hat theme going on. I think I am going to keep him in it though. I am glad you enjoyed this one, Thank you! :D
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 15 [14/08/2015]

Post by emmalouise »

Chapter 15 It's another update on the doodle household!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 15 [14/08/2015]

Post by Taube »

Spoiler:
Loved it, as usual! :D I'm glad things are kind of looking up for Titus. This was another really funny chapter. Sorry I don't have time at the moment to leave a longer comment, but this was as enjoyable as I've come to expect from the Doodles. Nicely done!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 16 22/08/2015]

Post by emmalouise »

Thanks Taube! No need to apologise, your comments are always appreciated and so lovely! It's nice of you to take the time to make any comment at all! :D

Also chapter 16 is now up. I'm on a roll! Chapter 16
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Another very funny chapter! You have such great characters in your legacy!
Spoiler:
I loved Grim's aversion to the family, and Mae's death, while sad, was funny because of it. That graveyard is really quite . . . um, respectable. :haha: Jamari's death was sad too, but somewhat predictable? I mean, how many times has that man taken the cake?! The parties and the spa date were a lot of fun. Great chapter!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

Thanks Taube!
Spoiler:
Thank you! I do love the characters in my legacy which makes a big difference in being motivated to complete it. Haha the graveyard is very full, having Mae as heir definitely contributed to that :lol: Very true about Jamari, I was just waiting for the day it would happen. It got to the point where it was just a normal part of the simday for Jamari to be eaten :lol: I really like the new spa pack and I have just downloaded some lots from the exchange which are all so pretty. My building skills aren't great so it amazes me what some people can do!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 17 31/08/2015]

Post by emmalouise »

Chapter 17 A new update! I'm starting to feel like this might actually be a legacy I finish. A bit brave saying that before I'm even half way but I like to be positive!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 17 31/08/2015]

Post by Taube »

That's a nice feeling, isn't it? I'm glad you're feeling that way, because I do love the Doodles. :)
Spoiler:
My random thoughts of the day: Oh my gosh, triplets again?! You just can't catch a break, huh? :haha: Loved the lead-up to the birth and all the comments on their silliness. Lucy's story to the chairs was pretty awesome too. It was great to see India again, if only for a moment. Aw, thanks for the shout-out and I hope you love your new focus room! I really love this family and I personally like big families in the game so it's fun to watch other people play them too. Good luck with the next birth! With the aunts moved out, who knows how many babies you might get? ;) Seriously, though, really cute chapter!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 18 [07/09/2015]

Post by emmalouise »

Taube - Yeah it's really nice :) I'm glad you love the Doodles!
Spoiler:
:lol: Yeah I'm starting to wonder if it's a glitch because I still don't have any mods or traits or anything that would make me more likely to have multiple children at birth. It's cool when the old ghosts pop up, especially because I think some of them have disappeared :( The graves don't even have names anymore. I do love my new focus room! Mood rooms make things so much easier :haha: thank you! Big families are starting to grow on me. It means I end up leaving to their own devices more and I like to see what they do when I'm not micromanaging them. Especially when it involves them being all cute and interacting with each other. Well you will soon find out how many babies I end up having...
Chapter 18 A new update! :D
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 18 [07/09/2015]

Post by Taube »

Spoiler:
The family hospital shots were too funny. I laughed a lot when you revealed the Landgraabs are dead and they have to camp outside. Titus doesn't have much luck with fires, does he? The teens are so adorable! I can't wait to see what Laura looks like as a teen too. Another great chapter! :)
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 19 [17/10/2015]

Post by emmalouise »

Chapter 19 It's another update AND an heir poll! HEIR POLL :plumbob2:
avidreader7

Post by avidreader7 »

I recently caught up with your legacy, and enjoyed it! I just read your latest chapter, and cast my vote. Thanks for writing such an enjoyable legacy!

Denise :D
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Loved it. It took me a while to decide who I wanted for heir, too. They're both lovely.
Spoiler:
The triplets' lives and the party were all hilarious. I appreciate that you are giving everyone, even the boys, time for their personalities/aspirations to shine. Great update. :D
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 20 [16/11/2015]

Post by emmalouise »

Denise:
Thank you so much for your lovely comment and vote Denise! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Taube:
Thank you! :D Yeah I would have struggled choosing between the two, they are both so different and lovely. I've really enjoyed playing the family this generation so i'm glad it shows!

Also new update! It's Chapter 20!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 20 [16/11/2015]

Post by Taube »

Cute chapter!
Spoiler:
Love the strong personalities! There was plenty of cuteness in this chapter too, and I'm glad they're all ending up happy in their own ways. The guests going through the arch made me laugh. My weddings never quite go right either. Nice spooky party, too. I have the hardest time getting guests to go to the right room and, like, hang out with each other at parties, so I'll have to remember your bar trick!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 21 [21/11/2015]

Post by emmalouise »

Thanks Taube! :D
Spoiler:
Yeah I am glad too. I am enjoying interacting with the spares more this generation. The bartender works sometimes but other times I get fed up and let them do their own things haha. Especially if i invite a lot of people to the party then it can be chaos trying to organise them into 1 room! :tongue:
also a new chapter is here :) Chapter 21
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 21 [21/11/2015]

Post by Taube »

These chapters make me say "Awww" a lot, with a side helping of giggling. Such a sweet legacy. :)
Spoiler:
Wow! This chapter was really the full circle of life thing, wasn't it? On a sillier note, I love Crop Top and Antoinette being in labor at the wedding. Those were too funny! Laura's indecisiveness is really amusing too. I agree with you that Sims 4 deaths are very emotional and sad. I feel like they're a little too real since they're less silly. So, yeah, Titus's passing was very sad, but I'm glad he got to meet his granddaughter! I'm looking forward to seeing what Laura does with her life when the grief lifts. Great chapter!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”