The Meddison Matriarchy (First Installment of Chapter 2!)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Genevieve Peyton

Re: The Meddison Matriarchy (Updated to Chapter 1.7)

Post by Genevieve Peyton »

Update!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

Very nice so far!
Spoiler:
I love how all of your kids are such good friends with each other. And kudos on completing the Serial Romantic aspiration with what looks to be minimal fuss. It's great to see Brenden's ghost visiting so often, too. I've got this bookmarked, looking forward to future updates.
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Spoiler:
That's funny about the large potion. Now I'm curious to try it on a sim . . . Poor Brendan and his plumbing parts. Kylie's addition to the family was fun, and I like that you're writing it that Brendan's cool with it. Lynnwood's right - the Meddisons are amazingly drama-free considering their lifestyle, and I mean that in a good way. ;) Your sims are such characters. I love them. Great chapter!
Forgot to say: welcome back from Rome! That must have been amazing. :)
Genevieve Peyton

Than you Lynnwood! Glad you enjoyed it. I know I'm not the greatest at telling my Legacy story, but I have to admit I get caught up in the outfits and relationships and baby-making and then get too tired to write about it.

Taube, great to hear from you again. Thanks for all the compliments! Is it weird that I wanted them to be kind of drama-free in the sense of romance because I'm sort of socially progressive and wanted them to mimic that? I mean, I'm monogamous, but I don't think everyone needs to be to be happy. So I like all my sims kind of supporting each other and being intersectional feminist, etc. And, tbh I'm not doing much...there's no jealousy and the everyone autonomously gets along so. Yay! I may or may not have thought about that too hard lol
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Meddison Matriarchy (Updated to Chapter 1.8)

Post by Taube »

No, that makes sense to me. I think about social issues in the presentation of my families and like my sims to live progressively as well, so it's nice to meet a like mind, though I think you probably demonstrate it better than I do. :)
Genevieve Peyton

Re: The Meddison Matriarchy (First Installment of Chapter 2!

Updated to Chapter 2.1!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

Very cute! Great updates. :)
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Spoiler:
Very cute! I think Alexander Goth as a spouse chosen by the sim is hilarious, and your makeover of him is both amusing and cute. I liked Copper's alien wife as well. All kinds of interesting new branches on the Meddison tree! Great updates! :)

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”