The Meddison Matriarchy (First Installment of Chapter 2!)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Genevieve Peyton

The Meddison Matriarchy (First Installment of Chapter 2!)

Post by Genevieve Peyton »

I am on a new legacy kick! Years ago in a galaxy far away.....

I couldn't complete a legacy. But now, oh now, I shall find the inner strength and the most capable computer to complete an amazing story. A story of intrigue and well...mostly just fires, heirs, and cool custom content. *WARNING* There will be cursing. Maybe a lot. :drinks:

Here it begins (and here it will finish!):

The Meddison Matriarchy: Introduction

Chapter 1 Chapter 2
The Meddison Matriarchy: Chapter 2.1 (To the Point) *New*
Last edited by Genevieve Peyton on October 5th, 2015, 6:14 am, edited 19 times in total.
Genevieve Peyton

Re: The Meddison Matriarchy (Updated to Chapter 1.2)

Updated!
Genevieve Peyton

Re: The Meddison Matriarchy (Updated to Chapter 1.3)

Updated again!!
jessika

Post by jessika »

Spoiler:
I really enjoyed reading this! I can't wait to see what the girls look like when they age up.
Genevieve Peyton

Yay thank you! :)
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Hi Genevieve! Cute, quick chapters. Loved it!
Spoiler:
The line about a guy that mixes drinks and cleans had me cracking up. Truly one to scoop up. ;) It's funny to watch Ilera cope with her aspiration. My first gen spouse had that one and it is not easy and can feel kind of hard to justify cheating in a cute couple. Loved this line too: "Who doesn't dream of kissing a married and pregnant woman who comes to the park for the explicit reason of picking up strange men?!" I mean, seriously, who doesn't? And lovely to end on the birth of potential heiresses. Good glitch, indeed. I'll be looking forward to see what the girls look like and which one might be heir. Copper is cute, so his sisters should be too.
Good job! :check:
Genevieve Peyton

Thank you so much for reading Taube :) Yes, they are definitely quick chapters. I am soooo bad about taking pictures. At some point, I will stop seeing taking pictures as a chore, but it might not be during this legacy lol
Genevieve Peyton

Chapter update!
darkangel985
Germany

Re: The Meddison Matriarchy (Updated to Chapter 1.4)

Post by darkangel985 »

Nice job so far. Love your founder. She's so pretty.
Spoiler:
Lucky to get the twin girls in a matriarchy. I'm also looking forward to what they will look like.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Spoiler:
Very nice chapter. Poor Ilera with all her cheating is going to get herself in trouble! Branden is awesome, Copper is cute, and I can't wait to see what the girls look like. I understand you about sim baby pictures. I like the interactions but you can only see/photograph them so many times, y'know? Especially since nearly all the babies look identical. The park scene was awesome, and it's great that Death was so understanding. That had me laughing. Excellent way to get into Bella's . . . er, heart, but you wouldn't want it to become your signature move, I suppose. Looking forward to more. :)
Genevieve Peyton

Darkangel- Thank you! I like the way she looks too. I wanted her to be different than all my other legacy founders who traditionally have long, blonde hair lol

Taube- So glad that you are still reading! The fact that the park scene happened the way it did was total luck. I'm new to writing legacies, so I'm always worried when they start getting boring. Death always seems to pop in at the right moment though. ;)
Genevieve Peyton

Updated to Chapter 1.5!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Meddison Matriarchy (Updated to Chapter 1.5)

Post by Taube »

Yeah, I'm still reading. :) I just get busy intermittently/unpredictably in real life, so my reading, like my writing, is sporadic. But I like the Meddisons. :#1: And smileys. Anyway, on to the update!
Spoiler:
Love the girls and their opposite traits. A lot of success this chapter. I thought all the drinks were hilarious, if perhaps not the best example for the kids. ;) I think the new kids' room is super cute. I may have said this before, but you have some seriously great CC. All in all, another awesome chapter!
darkangel985
Germany

Post by darkangel985 »

:lol: I've been guilty of too many blonde haired founders too.

Anyway. I still like that the chapters are so short. Easy for a quick read in between (or at work...hehe).
Spoiler:
Poor kids. Such bad parenting. :mrgreen: Mom romancing everyone even slightly willing and Dad drinking all the time....It would be really funny if one of the kids rolled the same aspiration as them due to their bad example. And Harper and Copper are so adorable with each other. And the conflicting traits are great, especially if the girls don't get along so well, like you wrote.
Genevieve Peyton

Lol You guys are so cute! I really appreciate you keeping up with this legacy. And yes, they have to be short chapters or else they'd never get written. I don't know what has happened to my attention span in my old age but it's not great ;)
jessika

Post by jessika »

Spoiler:
Yay update!

I still don't understand why certain sims get highlighted or whatever during gameplay. Do you know? I have yet to figure it out.

The girls look cute! I really like Harper too. Can't wait to see what she looks like when she grows up!

It's good that Copper and Harper are friends. Maybe the girls don't get along because they know that they're going to be competing against each other for heir later on, lol!

I love Celeste's mismatched socks! Adorable! LOL, I think it's funny how it's totally okay for adults to be constantly 'juiced up' around their kids, and still be considered good parents. Jeez!

I put my bet on Copper getting older in the next update! Can't wait to read!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Jessika -
Spoiler:
Sims and objects are highlighted when your cursor is over them while you take the picture. ;)
Genevieve -
Spoiler:
I know what you mean about the chapters. I tend to write too-long chapters, but that means it takes me forever to get them out. It is nice to have little things to read frequently, in my opinion. Looking forward to more!
Genevieve Peyton

Updated!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Spoiler:
Ha, I did the same thing with the lean potion and my gen. 2 heiress. It's quite . . . startling . . . how much it takes off. Either way, the girls are lovely and Copper has a lot of charm to him. Good luck to Harper with being the heiress! This was a nice little chapter and I'm looking forward to more Meddisons. :)
EDIT: Congrats on being a Featured Story! :applause:
Genevieve Peyton

Thank you!! :)

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”