The Cruelty Legacy - Updated Chapter 1.7 29/11/2015

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
nataria

The Cruelty Legacy - Updated Chapter 1.7 29/11/2015

Post by nataria »

So I had a legacy (Anchor Legacy) a few years ago, but my computer back then decided to fail and thus ending my wonderful Anchor Legacy. I have recently got back into playing sims4 and i realised how much i was missing writing legacies... so I would like to introduce you to J Cruelty. Any feedback/constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated :wink:
Chapter 1.8 The End of the Beginning
Chapter 1.7 Day to Day Grind Part 2
Chapter 1.6 Day to Day Grind Part 1
Chapter 1.5 Chaos
Chapter 1.4 Is this the beginning of the end?
Chapter 1.3 Family!
Chapter 1.2 The One
Chapter 1.1 Chemistry
Chapter 1.0 Meeting J Cruelty
Last edited by nataria on November 29th, 2015, 5:43 am, edited 12 times in total.
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Cruelty Legacy

Post by rubysapphire »

Good start! The founder reminds me of someone i knew, so had to do a double take haha wonder if Cruelty is foreshadowing... butt-dial party! XD
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
nataria

Re: The Cruelty Legacy - Updated Chapter 1.1

Post by nataria »

The character is based on someone i know in real life.... kinda scary ;).

I don't play in Willow Creek often and to be honest, I have never seen those people before.. it cas kinda scary :)
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Cruelty Legacy - Updated Chapter 1.1

Post by rubysapphire »

The person i was thinking of was my ex sans cowboy hat and his considerate attitude in Nina's situation xD

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
nataria

Re: The Cruelty Legacy - Updated Chapter 1.2 8/11/2015

Post by nataria »

Oh god.. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing :( ...

J Cruelty is rough around the edges.. but deep down he is a sweet heart. He is just a bit chauvinistic....
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Cruelty Legacy - Updated Chapter 1.2 8/11/2015

Post by rubysapphire »

Actually now he reminds me of my ex friend's ex stepbrother-who is cool. xD Funny how perceptions can switch!
Spoiler:
I love J and Juniper together!!! Can't wait to see how their baby grows up!

nataria

Re: The Cruelty Legacy - Updated Chapter 1.3 9/11/2015

Post by nataria »

Ah :) I'm glad he reminds you of someone cool!
They are a delight. They amuse me...
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

LOL! This update is hilariously good!
Spoiler:
'Can I have some food?' 'No!' What trait did Alexander get? I'm surprised that darned vertical plate thing is still an occurence! I had a heck of a time trying in vain to stop the Saphyre brothers from setting their food down there-thus preventing their poor sister from doing any actual art work! Can't wait to see how Ariel and the other baby turn out! They're already scarring poor Alex with their woohoo!XD

nataria

Post by nataria »

rubysapphire wrote:LOL! This update is hilariously good!
Spoiler:
'Can I have some food?' 'No!' What trait did Alexander get? I'm surprised that darned vertical plate thing is still an occurence! I had a heck of a time trying in vain to stop the Saphyre brothers from setting their food down there-thus preventing their poor sister from doing any actual art work! Can't wait to see how Ariel and the other baby turn out! They're already scarring poor Alex with their woohoo!XD
Spoiler:
He ended up getting the glutton trait :) but it's a weird glitch, like the sims standing in each other... i thought it was because i had custom content installed!.. I have played pretty far ahead and I may have forgot to write down their first traits/aspirations. But the Saphyre twins are adorable :)
Finally also figured out how to use the bbcode! :applause:
nataria

Re: The Cruelty Legacy - Updated Chapter 1.4 11/11/2015

Post by nataria »

New chapter is up :)
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Omigosh!
Spoiler:
6 kids!!! XD J should apologize to hus wife! It isn't easy being pregnant afterall. At least when they're teens, you'll have built in nannies! I did a challenge once where i created a YA male sim and had him impregnate Bella, Zoe, Nancy and a townir named Brandi-they all had twins and i made him keep 3 sets all by himself but it backfired and tortured me xD

nataria

Post by nataria »

Chapter 1.5New chapter is up :)
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Cruelty Legacy - Updated Chapter 1.5 15/11/2015

Post by rubysapphire »

Spoiler:
That's a circus you've got there! The cowplant is pretty sinister! It seems like as soon as their hunger barely dips in the yellow-BOOM! I hope the Crueltys' find some peace!

nataria

Post by nataria »

rubysapphire wrote:
Spoiler:
That's a circus you've got there! The cowplant is pretty sinister! It seems like as soon as their hunger barely dips in the yellow-BOOM! I hope the Crueltys' find some peace!
Spoiler:
Thanks... im surprised noone died....... makes me only want 1 kid the next generation
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Spoiler:
I find 1-3 to be the easiest to manage. Even 4 was a bit much.

nataria

Re: The Cruelty Legacy - Updated Chapter 1.6 21/11/2015

Post by nataria »

new chapter is up
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Great update!
Spoiler:
Alex did turn out handsome! J and with that voodoo doll for his wife was sweet! <3 It looks like life is shaping up well for the Crueltys-so glad!

nataria

Post by nataria »

rubysapphire wrote:Great update!
Spoiler:
Alex did turn out handsome! J and with that voodoo doll for his wife was sweet! <3 It looks like life is shaping up well for the Crueltys-so glad!
Spoiler:
Writing this story along with them, makes me love them even more.. Thanks for reading!
nataria

Re: The Cruelty Legacy - Updated Chapter 1.7 23/11/2015

Post by nataria »

New Chapter is up ;)
nataria

Re: The Cruelty Legacy - Updated Chapter 1.7 29/11/2015

Post by nataria »

a new chapter is up

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”