Build Newcrest Challenge

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.

Build Newcrest Challenge

Postby cholliebear » July 17th, 2016, 3:04 pm

Hello there! :wave:

I've decided to try out the Build Newcrest Legacy challenge.
Rules from: https://simplyvanillasimsblog.wordpress.com/buildnewcrest-legacy-challenge/
I'll still be doing my other legacy, The Newberry Legacy, I just lack the motivation to continue it right now.
So I'm hoping by doing this, it will give me the motivation to go back to my other legacy. x)

cholliebear

Medals: 4
Story of the Month (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1) Pick A Gift (1) Happy Birthday (1)

Re: Build Newcrest Challenge

Postby Bouncer » July 24th, 2016, 11:56 am

Huh, first time I've heard of this type of legacy. Interesting, now to go on to your main legacy!
Bouncer
Aloof Mod
Staff Moderator

Medals: 10
Story of the Month (1) Thanksgiving Turkey (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) Happy Birthday (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) USA - Minnesota (1) 100 Posts (1)
500 Posts (1)

Re: Build Newcrest Challenge

Postby cholliebear » July 24th, 2016, 4:30 pm

Yeah, I was just looking for things to do in the sims 4 to keep me interested, and stumbled across this challenge.
Haha, I'll be getting back to my main legacy, now that I have the motivation to play it.
cholliebear

Medals: 4
Story of the Month (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1) Pick A Gift (1) Happy Birthday (1)

Return to Sims 4 Story Graveyard