Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 100 Words from a Picture

Post by Teresa »

Really sorry I fell down on the job. School is under control now, so here are the missing prompts:

Prompt 3:
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Prompt 4
SprinkleOfSugar

Post Counts

Post by SprinkleOfSugar »

Prompt 3: Searching
Spoiler:
I ran into the bathroom with tears stinging in my eyes, why? Why must it always be me? Digging around in my bag I fumbled for my phone. Maybe someone can pick me up? The voices were getting closer. Their voices. Cruel words were still ringing in my ears and I searched frantically for another way out, to be honest I was always searching.
It always pointed in the same direction but I promised my mother I wouldn't. No matter how bad things get. They were getting closer, suddenly my eyes locked onto one place. The window. I'm safe
Thanks for the Siggy Thai!
KimiKatastrophe

Post by KimiKatastrophe »

Prompt 3:
Spoiler:
Usually when Kacey climbed through a window, it was to get out of somewhere. She regularly climbed out of her house and out of classes, but she never thought she’d be sneaking into school someday.
What was her mother thinking, being out so late at night? And wearing such a revealing dress! Worst of all, who was that boy (barely older than Kacey herself!) who held her mother’s drink and laughed every time she spoke?
Kacey leaned against the wall and sighed. Out of all the times she’d been in trouble, this was the worst.
Prompt 4:
Spoiler:
“I’m afraid there’s been a mistake, Mr. Kent,” said the adviser, shrugging her shoulders helplessly. “As you can see, Janie’s door is not pictured behind me. Her closet monster must be assigned through a different agency.”
Mr. Kent sighed. “Okay, thanks anyway. It’s just that he hasn’t shown up for weeks. How is she supposed to fall asleep if I don’t get to scare her monster away at bedtime?”
Image Image Image
Laura

Post Counts

Post by Laura »

I'm excitedly waiting for the last few prompts.

These are my responses for the first 4!

Prompt 1: The Return
Spoiler:
The sky poured down as Brenda anxiously waited on the sidewalk. She should go inside, she told herself, he wasn't coming. The rain had completely soaked her flats, and the cold was slowly making its way up her bare legs. Out of the corner of her eye, she thought she saw something. Was it? She ran towards the figure and immediately recognized the man. He raced towards her as well and they stopped mere inches away from one another. He quickly wrapped his arms around her. Her heart was finally able to relax as their lips met.
Prompt 2: Don’t Tell Mom
Spoiler:
“Don’t tell Mom,” I told my brother.
“I won’t,” he mumbled. “C’mon Rover,” he said motioning to our golden retriever.
Rover obeyed and sat. Charlie hoisted himself on his back.
“One…two…three…” I started slowly bringing the stick above my head.
Prompt 3: Worst Date Ever
Spoiler:
It was final, Wanda had sworn off men. Tonight had been the final straw. The night had opened with a blonde joke, quickly followed by her date ordering her a salad (no dressing of course), then a comment about her “too conservative” shirt that didn’t showcase her assets. Wanda wasn’t going to make herself sit through dessert. She would be spending the remainder of her night with a bowl of ice cream and Netflix.
Prompt 4: Hope
Spoiler:
Keith nervously looked at his daughter; she ignored him keeping her gaze focused directly in front of her. He looked at the woman behind the computer; he could hear her acrylic nails clapping on her keyboard.
“One more minute,” she smiled.
Keith looked up at her and nervously chuckled trying to ease the butterflies in his stomach.
“Ah,” she began. Keith’s stomach flip-flopped; her next statement would change the course of his life forever.

A Gray Legacy - A Sims 3 LTW Legacy (COMPLETE) // Population 2 - A Sims 3 Zombie Aftermath Challenge (Stage 1)

A Very Evil Alphabetcy - A Sims 4 Alphabet Legacy (Gen I - Graveyard) // The Wonder Child Project - A Sims 4 Challenge (COMPLETE)
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

I will post them this evening. I am taking lots of tests today O.O :dizzy: so hopefully I don't forget :shhh: again.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Prompt 5
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

:cryingeyes:
I will update the links to the recent entries in the first post a little later. My eyes are burning from all of the tests today
:cryingeyes:
Laura

Post Counts

Post by Laura »

Prompt 5:

Our First House
Spoiler:
“Jimmy!” I screamed.
“What?” He yawned slowly descending into our basement.
“How?” I asked pointing at our brand new washer and dryer.
Jimmy began to laugh. “What’s so funny?” I asked as he waded towards me.
Our basement was now a lagoon. Water was almost up to my knees and my ironing board floated around like an island.
Jimmy wrapped his arm around me and pulled out his phone. “Who’s a good plumber?” He said calmly.
I glared at him. Why did he get to be so calm in a time like this?
“Our first flood together,” he smiled.

A Gray Legacy - A Sims 3 LTW Legacy (COMPLETE) // Population 2 - A Sims 3 Zombie Aftermath Challenge (Stage 1)

A Very Evil Alphabetcy - A Sims 4 Alphabet Legacy (Gen I - Graveyard) // The Wonder Child Project - A Sims 4 Challenge (COMPLETE)

Return to “Archives”