Bring A Friend To Boolprop Month!

Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Bring A Friend To Boolprop Month!

Post by Abby »

BRING A FRIEND TO BOOLPROP MONTH!

Happy new year everyone :) Since its the start of a new year here at boolprop, we are very keen to keep the community growing and get a few more friendly faces around here. With that being said, brings this event. For the next month, i dub it "Bring a Friend To Boolprop Month", where between now and 7th of february, if you reccomend boolprop to a friend you get to pick an awesome medal from the pick your own medal section, aswell as having the satisfaction that you've contributed to boolprops growth. ;)

So, if you're members of other simming communities, have friends in real life who are a fan of a game, or maybe simply by advertising boolprop in your legacy blogs - advise them to join, and get them to mention that you recommended them in their introduction in the intro section. (Or, if they dont want to post an introduction, get them to PM me. :) Simple as that!

Lets all get involved with this guys, we all love Boolprop - and the more members, the more fun for us all. :) So, BRING A FRIEND TO BOOLPROP! :#1: :celebration:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Bring A Friend To Boolprop Month!

Post by Teresa »

I have a cousin that plays and I am still working on getting her over here.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Iya

Post Counts

Re: Bring A Friend To Boolprop Month!

Post by Iya »

This is going to be hard. I'm the only one in my circle that plays the sims.
ImageImage

Return to “Archives”