Writing Contest: September Voting

Whose entry should be featured in the September newsletter?

Heather
33%
Mauricette
33%
RavenAngel888
33%
Ani-mei
No votes

Total votes: 6

Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Writing Contest: September Voting

Post by Heather »

Writing Contest: September Voting!

It's time to vote for the winner of the September writing contest! You can read the current entries here. As a reminder, the winning user/entry will get:

-Your story posted in the newsletter.
-An interview about yourself (your history of playing Sims/Boolprop stuff) and your story.
-You will receive the Story of the Month medal: Image.

You may vote for one entry. There will be one winner, except in the case of a tie, where I think it's fair to give both winners the perks listed above. If you have already been awarded the Story of the Month medal, you may choose a different medal from the Winner's Choice category. :)

Please remember that if you are selected as a winner, you should try to get your interview in by September 4th! The poll will close on Saturday, August 27th, and interview questions will be sent out by Monday, August 29th.

:!: Update August 24th: Apologies to those that already voted; I accidentally reset the results while trying to remove an entry from the poll at a member's request. You'll need to cat your vote again in the new poll. Again, very sorry; this was 100% my fault. :splat:

Return to “Archives”