Build-A-Boolprop HQ!

Sporks
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: Build-A-Boolprop HQ!

Post by Sporks »

Wow! Rosanna! Dang, that's excellent!

The really funny thing is that I've have children make me drawings. I still have em. So, heh. :thup:
~ Sporks - Chelsea - Not Chels - Shamelessly Frozen Obsessed ~
Twitter & Tumblr
Just your friendly neighborhood admin.
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

Wow! That HQ is awesome! You always have a way of making houses, Rosanna. Disappointed at the lack of room for your spouse though, I thought we had something special! :hissyfit:
Siem

Post Counts

Post by Siem »

Those HQ's look amazing.

I'm really bad at building, all my homes are really just put together. Whenever I need a new room, one is added wherever there is space and only the necessities are put in.
But, here is my poor attempt at a Boolprop HQ
Spoiler:
Here is the outside:
There is not much to see outside, because the HQ has to stay hidden as much as possible.

Ground floor overview. To the left is the entrance. It doesn't look that welcoming, and to gain entry you have to pick the right bookcase behind which a hidden door is found.
To the right is the entertainment room. Below the entrance is a fire pit for toasting marshmallows and telling scary stories.

The basement overview. Top left: kitchen, top middle: bathroom, right side: bedroom, bottom: computers to work from, left: Palmer shrine, the middle floor: bookcases and table tennis tables to take some stress away from all the hard work.

The kitchen with plenty of seats, a snow cone machine and a beverage machine as well as the normal kitchen appliances.

ImageImage
Bedroom. Plenty of beds to chose from. A different kind for any mood/mod

The bathroom. No long waiting times, every cabin is an all-in-one bathroom.

Palmer shrine, lots of duckies around some water for Palmer, with two toilets next to it. The background is more little duck. The same wallpaper can be found in different places around the head quarters.

Work and anti-stress area. Computers, bookcases for research and some table tennis tables to work of the stress.

Now to the top floor, the rec room:
Tv area with comfy couches.

Dance area with a juice keg beneath it.

Pool (and the arcade game)

The music station (with the same juice keg). It has some drums, several guitars and karaoke machine for those who dare.

The room is covered with duck wallpaper as a reminder of Palmer.
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

That looks like so much fun! I want to hang out there :shifty:
hello! :heartbeat:
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rosanna »

@Ally: Aww, thank you I'm glad you like it!!!
@Chase: Thank you :D
@Teresa: Thanks!!
@Chelsea: Lol thanks! And woo, so popular :P
@Lewis: omg don't make a scene :shifty: thanks though!!

@Siem: That looks awesome!! Love all the ducky wallpaper and that Palmer shrine is amazing
Ally
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Ally »

Siem that looks awesome :D I agree with Rosanna about the ducky wallpaper - it's lovely :D And the hiddeness of it - it's awesome!
Check out my Rainbowcy Here
• Updated 12th August 2014 •
Iya

Post Counts

Post by Iya »

singinghymns wrote:Who in their right mind would try to compete with Chase's HQ? Come on, somebody needs to be crazy enough to compete! :fight: I know I don't have the balls to, but I sure would love to see some more interpretations of our HQ! Great job, Chase! :applause:
Yes. Who indeed?! :hmm: Everything about it was just...AWESOME! :bounce: Rosanna's HQ is very peaceful and homey, which is just what I have in mind when I think of an HQ (a relaxing place where you and fellow members could get together and have a good time). I can't pick between these two. But I'm thinking that Chase's would be the main HQ that's located in the middle of a metropolis while Rosanna's is like a branch of HQ by the countryside where members could retire to when the city is too much. :thup: Great job guys!
ImageImage
Simsimity

Post Counts

Post by Simsimity »

Good heavens, more amazing HQs! I wish I had you guy's building skills - and Rosanna's downloads folder. ;) Great job guys!
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rosanna »

Iya wrote:
singinghymns wrote:Who in their right mind would try to compete with Chase's HQ? Come on, somebody needs to be crazy enough to compete! :fight: I know I don't have the balls to, but I sure would love to see some more interpretations of our HQ! Great job, Chase! :applause:
Yes. Who indeed?! :hmm: Everything about it was just...AWESOME! :bounce: Rosanna's HQ is very peaceful and homey, which is just what I have in mind when I think of an HQ (a relaxing place where you and fellow members could get together and have a good time). I can't pick between these two. But I'm thinking that Chase's would be the main HQ that's located in the middle of a metropolis while Rosanna's is like a branch of HQ by the countryside where members could retire to when the city is too much. :thup: Great job guys!
Haha, I agree ^_^
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

...wow. Just wow.

Still gonna have a try though :D Where can I get the Palmer poster, the plumbbob on someone's nightstand and the standing "boolProp" letters?

Think I'm gonna build the rooms based on different forum sections. Sorry guys, probably won't be that much of a mod lair at the HQ :P
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rosanna »

The duck painting is from Kitchen & Bath stuff, the letters are from here, I can't find the plumbob but I think it might be from BlackPearlSims...

Can't wait to see your HQ :)

Return to “Archives”