Sim Torture/Murder Confessional

Sitting on the front porch, watching the neighbors walk by.
Forum rules
Welcome to the General Sims Chat Area!
Post anything here that is not specific to one game or another.
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Sim Torture/Murder Confessional

Post by Chase »

I'm feeling like addressing one of the key parts of playing The Sims... :shifty: ladder-deleting, ghost color-collecting, cowplant killing, Sims torture realness.

What are your worst Sims torture crimes?? How badly would the International Court of Justice be wanting to make you take responsibility for your crimes??

Personally, the first thing that comes to mind is when I had 10 or so kids in a legacy family and I was completely overwhelmed. I created outdoor cells for them out of fences, with only a bed and bookcase (for skilling) for each. Snapdragons lined the edge of the cells (the only person free from a cell was the designated flower-maker, the heir). The children were freed for school, as were... occasionally... the teens. This next part wasn't necessarily intentional torture/murder, but it probably wouldn't have happened had I not done this all. :shifty: The family had a cleanbot outside for old newspapers and such, and a backup cleanbot in case the first one broke. Well, both broke. They spewed garbage EVERYWHERE outside before I even noticed anything was amiss. Long disaster story short: school/work time arrives and it is MASSACRE by flies. All teens and above die, either by walking through it or by attempting to clean it, and any kids not killed are taken by the social worker.

Other than that, my biggest torture memory I can think of is helping a 0 nice point Romance sim get her 20 Woohoo LTW. She seduced them then I killed them in various fashions. :shifty:

CONFESS YOUR CRIMES (for our enjoyment)!
hello! :heartbeat:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Sim Torture/Murder Confessional

Post by Teresa »

That is so awesome!

Hmm, I have a tendency to torture my sims when I am having a rough day - by making a single sim with 7 toddlers, dropping them on an empty lot without a fridge, toilet, shower, beds, etc. Just an empty lot. And then I watch them beebop along until their needs kick in, and I just laugh. Makes me feel better, because someone is having a worse day than me, right?

Okay, really that sounds bad, that I would torture toddlers, but the sim is the one that really suffers with all of the crying.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by itsjulie »

I am a serial killer :shifty:

EVERY TIME I open up Sunset Valley - I pop along to the Keaton household and kill off Justine Keaton after she has had her couch potato kid!!
I can't stand the woman and whoever put her and Marty together was nuts!!!
I always imagine that they had a shotgun wedding, after a drunken fumble created the baby, and Marty should not have to suffer for it for the rest of his lives, so I free him for from the hot headed evil witch.

NRASS MC force kill is my best friend!!!! The paps who annoy me are always getting a dose of it!!
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

I only killed my sims in challenges if I have to, and most of the time I just age them to elder and then fill their life bar. I have killed sims in black widow challenge, by pool, fire, and starvation. And I am very kind to my sims, I don't really like killing them off I would them rather die of old age by themselves and hope they have a good life. :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

I don't torture or kill. The closest I've done is isolate sims I didn't like but I still tended to their needs when freewill didn't. I will say I had a few sims who weren't made to face endless tragedy in their lives but they tend to find it anyways. I can't even compare to that to be honest!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

peachy123uk wrote:I only killed my sims in challenges if I have to, and most of the time I just age them to elder and then fill their life bar. I have killed sims in black widow challenge, by pool, fire, and starvation. And I am very kind to my sims, I don't really like killing them off I would them rather die of old age by themselves and hope they have a good life. :)
For sims in my regular challenges, once they are elders, they tend to die from woohoo.

Now, there was the DyNasty challenge that I completed, and I killed a lot of sims with my monster/vampire. She had an excellent graveyard going.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
moveobjectsron
Origin ID: taoare

Post by moveobjectsron »

@itsjulie - Honestly I feel that. there are just some Sims you can NOT stand and I know everyone has one. mine have got to be 80% of Starlight Shores. just a bunch of walking tragedies.

in TS4 I hate having to see the same Sims whenever I start a new save (since worlds aren't separate ugh) so I usually wipe Willow Creek and Oasis Springs. usually I delete them but if I'm feeling extra saucy I drown them all. quick, easy, and guaranteed.
[align=center]moveObjects_ron[/align]
[align=center]Dreamwidth[/align]

Return to “Sims Chat”