The Immortal Sisters Challenge - Whirligig's Rule Set (TS4)

The Immortal Sisters Challenge - Whirligig's Rule Set (TS4)

Postby Whirligig » January 3rd, 2015, 8:27 pm

Hey everyone!

A couple months back, I was looking for some direction for my Sims 4 playing and I stumbled upon this challenge for TS4.

It seemed interesting so I tried it out, but (no disrespect to the original creator) there were a few issues with its formulation. Some of the restrictions were borderline impossible to keep to, and while it gave you a nice scenario to try to set up, the whole thing lacked direction long term (not to mention a feasible end goal). Consequently, one thing I've been working on for the past little while has been developing my own adaptation of the rules. Keeping the basic premise, I added a bunch of requirements and defined the end goal (no doubt heavily inspired by my experience with the Immortal Dynasty Challenge) so that it has a bit more of a clear aim.

I've only just started playtesting it myself, so I don't know for sure if/that everything will work out. All I'm really asking is that, if you have the time, you would read through the rules I have written up and let me know if anything is missing, unclear, or quite obviously won't work (and, I mean, if you're bored of your Dynasty/Legacy/Tournament/What-Have-You and are really and truly desperate for yet another challenge to play then, by all means, feel free to try it out yourself. ;) ).

The Four Immortal Sisters Challenge - Whirligig's Ruleset can be found here.

Thanks so much for your time. :)
Whirligig

Re: The Immortal Sisters Challenge - Whirligig's Rule Set (T

Postby Rhea » January 9th, 2015, 10:08 am

I skimmed through it quickly and it sounds interesting. I was looking for a TS4 challenge to bring interest to the game, so I think I'll try it out with your rules when I have some free time again.
Rhea
Green Smoothie Queen
Palmer's Minions

Medals: 6
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Postby Ellenyarai » November 2nd, 2015, 8:46 pm

This looks like so much fun! Maybe when I finish my alphabet legacy (so in like five years) I'll give it a go!
Ellenyarai

Medals: 8
Story of the Month (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) 2016 Halloween (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) USA - Arkansas (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1)

Postby cynicalbadger » September 8th, 2016, 7:55 am

I stumbled across this original challenge earlier today and was interested in it but I agree, it lacked in a lot of areas so it's nice to see your version of the rules where you can actually mark progress made. IF I attempt it (and I really would like to) I'll probably go for a version somewhere in the middle of both sets of rules :) thanks for posting it to the forum!need this for the future
cynicalbadger
Shy Bairn

Medals: 25
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Who's Your Daddy? (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Silver SimNaNoWriMo Award 2016 (1) Silver SimNaNoWriMo Award 2017 (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) 2016 Halloween (1) 2016 Holiday Events (1)
2017 Golden Egg (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 12th Birthday Event (1)
Palmer Says ... (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) United Kingdom (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Postby platformperil » December 14th, 2016, 8:18 pm

Just a question! With the new updates to The Sims 4 that allows males to bear children, does the Fire 'sister' still need to be the only female one?
Uta No Prince Sama!
platformperil
vulgar boy
House of Motherlode

Medals: 1
Happy Birthday (1)

Return to Sims 4 Rulesets