skyegal23
Origin ID: Skyegal19
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Random Legacy Challenge all packs Sims 4

Post by skyegal23 »

This is not my challenge, It was originally made by tigger89 and the updated rolls are by stormydayz. I will now be maintaining the challenge as both of them no longer do.
Updated rules and rolls are here. The website has been updated.
Also someone else made a roller for this challenge, its here
I have made a generate too- Here
Last edited by skyegal23 on February 12th, 2023, 5:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
My Challenges
I have a variety of challenges. They are all on one blog, but each has a table of contents My Blog
jarnalyrkar

Re: Random Legacy Challenge all packs Sims 4

Post by jarnalyrkar »

Hey! I made the sims roller on simsrandom.com, and I'll update the roller to reflect the editions that you make to the challenge in the future. I just have two requests:
1. Can you try to do some text formatting, so that the text is more readable? I mean just in terms of having a line break below each section, have bold text on each roll title, larger text on each section header and so on? Maybe even use bullet lists where applicable (i.e domestic dillemma)
2. Can you make a third spoiler section, which you can call changelog, which contains dates, and what edits have been done? It would help me immenseley in finding what new things I should add to the roller website, or what edits have been done. I'm thinking just a quick line per edit, like "01.01.19 - Added 'paleontologist' to unconventional careers", "01.02.19 - Made the 'foster pets' misc fun more readable" and so on.

I'm glad you've taken the reigns on this :)

Edit: I just added the new Island Living rolls, and i see that you have added C3 for part time jobs, but when you roll for a job, there is no way to roll C3 (as 1-6 are conventional (C1), 7-9 are unconventional (C2), and 10 are career hopper).
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
radioactive

Post by radioactive »

jarnalyrkar wrote:Hey! I made the sims roller on simsrandom.com, and I'll update the roller to reflect the editions that you make to the challenge in the future. I just have two requests:
1. Can you try to do some text formatting, so that the text is more readable? I mean just in terms of having a line break below each section, have bold text on each roll title, larger text on each section header and so on? Maybe even use bullet lists where applicable (i.e domestic dillemma)
2. Can you make a third spoiler section, which you can call changelog, which contains dates, and what edits have been done? It would help me immenseley in finding what new things I should add to the roller website, or what edits have been done. I'm thinking just a quick line per edit, like "01.01.19 - Added 'paleontologist' to unconventional careers", "01.02.19 - Made the 'foster pets' misc fun more readable" and so on.

I'm glad you've taken the reigns on this :)

Edit: I just added the new Island Living rolls, and i see that you have added C3 for part time jobs, but when you roll for a job, there is no way to roll C3 (as 1-6 are conventional (C1), 7-9 are unconventional (C2), and 10 are career hopper).
Hey! Thanks for the Random Legacy Roller, I use it regularly for my game. Will the Roller be updated soon?
Purplethistles

Achievements / Awards

Post by Purplethistles »

Hi, I’d like to play this challenge but I have a question! My first gen roll got scientist as their career. It says with no other money making opportunities. Does this mean my sim can’t sell the collectibles from work days and microscope prints? As in they can only earn money through wages alone?
My Stories
Find My Never Say Never, Extreme Dumpster and One Percent Challenge Rules HERE
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Hey Skyegal! Just letting you know that your link doesn't work anymore for these rules. Or at least it doesn't for me. It keeps bringing me to a "malicious site" Do you have these rules listed anywhere else?

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
skyegal23
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by skyegal23 »

Try Here, I had to move all my challenges and sims stuff because i ran out of space
My Challenges
I have a variety of challenges. They are all on one blog, but each has a table of contents My Blog
skyegal23
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by skyegal23 »

i have updated perfect children roll for growing together
My Challenges
skyegal23
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by skyegal23 »

updated for horse ranch
My Challenges
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oh fun! I'll have to update the links on my blog!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
skyegal23
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by skyegal23 »

added new career for Home chef hustle, will take suggestions if anyone has ideas for goals or misc
My Challenges
skyegal23
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by skyegal23 »

Rules have been moved here
My Challenges
skyegal23
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by skyegal23 »

I have updated the rules for the new pack. Check them out here
My Challenges

Return to “Sims 4 Rulesets”