Grassroots: A Sims 3 EPIC Challenge Jan. 10th

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: Grassroots: A Sims 3 EPIC Challenge Feb. 10th

Post by mysterymusic7 »

All caught up again!
Spoiler:
Poor Vincent, but perhaps he'll find another vampire one day to share that eternity with.
I hope you take them back to Egypt...I'd love to see that vacation home. But then again it's made by Eaxis so maybe I don't.
Vincent's parents are in for a nasty shock when they get home...
And ha we were update buddies.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
I did some playing so I have more pictures when I get around to writing. Sadly I think after the ones I took there won't be anymore vacations. It gets to the last little bit on the green bar and just hangs there. It happens when the file gets this old I don't know why, it's not like I'm lacking for space or RAM on this laptop. And Marie sort of figured out what Grim's price would be so it may not be that big of a shock to her. Anywho, I hope to have it at least close to finishing this year.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Dang, I'm going to have to start all over and binge-read to catch up on this.

I'll be back in a few days with comments!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:

I haven't played in a while though, Stardew is distracting. Maybe I'll go back to it now that I've kinda reached the burn out point on Stardew. I do miss my simmies.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Yeah, you gotta switch back and forth and around, and have a few different interests, right?

I got all caught up, and I'm liking it a lot.
Spoiler:
I wonder what Vincent will come up with.

I see you've interpreted the rules to be one room per sim who ever lived in the family, instead of one room per sim who is currently in the house (although when they die, you don't have to delete the room, but the next person to come into the household claims it, instead), so you never have more than 8 rooms. Another loophole? Like going to China, if you can get there without flight. Dude, that's what boats are for, right? Especially when it fits your plot. Whatever. I like your house. That barn and silo, in particular, are quite nice. I love the look of the place, especially in the winter. So pretty!

Question - is Celia really an in-game ghost in Moonlight Falls, or was she player-created? Because I don't think I've ever seen her before, but I love her look. Those ears! Is she a "turned to gold" ghost?

You know, ghosts can choose to return to the underworld, any time they want. She'll probably wind up doing that, when her husband dies, or not too long thereafter.

I want to see more character with that bot!
Well, I hope I don't go so long between reads. It's hard to keep up with all the different stories here on Boolprop.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
Celia is a ghost in Riverview, only she was originally an electrocution ghost because Riverview came out long before Supernatural did. It was a free world install after you bought Sims 3. I just liked the darker yellow instead so I changed her in CAS. Yeah loopholes in the rules, everyone who has lived in the house gets a room, even if they were created like Forrest was.I just felt like making a Sim Bot was the culmination of the Inventing skill, Celia needed to have one final, big project to do before she was finished her requirements. Even though I prefer the Plumbots of ITF, no glaring water weakness which triggers even in rain for a Sim Bot. Ambitions didn't think it would matter when it came out before Seasons did. And there are other ways to get places besides planes. Unfortunately everyone but the fourth gen heir, spouse and Vincent are left in the house now, gotta make the space. Because at the time I hadn't downloaded or installed the Woohooer which allows for more than 8 in the house. Anyway, I might come back to this once SimNo starts in July I think I'll use this story for it this year.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Grassroots: A Sims 3 EPIC Challenge Dec. 11th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Anyway, now that I've got the time, (and my new Roulette challenge is crashing) I can revist my Atredius family, it's been soo long but we have finally reached the first Crossroads generation!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Grassroots: A Sims 3 EPIC Challenge Jan. 10th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Well here it is, 2021 and I finally get back to it over a year later. I said I would get back to it in October and didn't because the Black Widow challenge took my time. I have forgotten a lot of what I was doing and nearly forgot the name of Vincent's wife. >_< Generation Seven has been born in game and I'm two generations behind in writing. Anyway, finally got started on writing it now.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Grassroots: A Sims 3 EPIC Challenge Jan. 10th

Post by Ani-Mei »

And now for the next blow, the Pangu's Axe glitch has forced me to delete my seven generations long EPIC (so close to the end too) and restart with my sixth gen heir and spares. I'll lose everything and all their skills. But, I may lose the connection to Temecula, my founder but at least the show will go on. Happened in my Monster Mash challenge too but I recovered that.

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”