Alien Adventures Close Encounter Academy: Chapter 4 4/6/20

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Alien Adventures Close Encounter Academy: Chapter 4 4/6/20

Post by 108sims »

Encryption Package 1.1
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Family Tree

Thank you so much LuckyDuck for this amazing drawing of Icarus and Fluffers!

Last edited by 108sims on April 6th, 2020, 2:03 pm, edited 9 times in total.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Alien Adventures Close Encounter Academy: Week 1 5/2/19

Post by Sam »

Spoiler:
Off to a great start! Icarus and Sean are cute together :)
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Alien Adventures Close Encounter Academy: Week 1 5/2/19

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Thank you! I’m having a lot of fun! :D
I think they’re quite cute too. I was surprised how easy it was for them to build a relationship since Sean is unflirty, but the trait doesn’t really seem to affect him at all.
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Alien Adventures Close Encounter Academy: Week 2 5/5/19

Post by 108sims »

Another update since I'm having so much fun playing this.
[align=center]Image
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Playing catch up! :D
Spoiler:
Icarus is a such a cute sim! Love their house, too.

The wedding was nice, even with all of the hiccups :) Love the matching tuxes!

Lorelei is so pretty!

Gus looks so angry in that first toddler shot :lol: maybe it's the eyes? Still cute though.
Nice update, looks like things are moving alone nicely :)
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I'm glad you like him! I saw the house in a gallery spotlight the sim's team did on Instagram, and I had to download it. It was just so cool looking!

I was kind of surprised that their wedding earned a gold medal despite everything. I didn't plan the matching tuxes, but it did make me smile.

I love Lorelei! Maybe I could use her in some sort of other challenge :hmm:

I think Gus has a grumpy face, but I still think he's adorable. He's the first alien baby I've had that was a different color than green or blue, so I'm just pretty excited about that!

Thanks for reading, and I'm really loving this challenge. With my luck with aliens, it's helped quite nicely.
[align=center]Image
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Icarus got abducted fast! I started a CEA and it took several in-game weeks for my Sim to get abducted for the first time, and he still has yet to get abducted again. Gus is super cute with that purple skin and the orange eyes. I'm excited to see the future alien babies. :)
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

simsterlyrock wrote:Icarus got abducted fast! I started a CEA and it took several in-game weeks for my Sim to get abducted for the first time, and he still has yet to get abducted again. Gus is super cute with that purple skin and the orange eyes. I'm excited to see the future alien babies. :)
He really did! Though he hasn't gotten abducted again so far. I'm hoping it'll happen soon since abductions are usually pretty common in my game. I'm glad you like Gus! I think he's super cute. I'm hoping for more alien babies. I just love them so much.
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

I've been lurking through a few CEAs now and honestly they look like great fun! So glad you're doing one!
Spoiler:
Icarus has such a cool design; he kind of looks like 'that one friendly kid from your school who's super nice but super quiet.' Haha! I like the little backstory you've set up and that his mother was an astronaut, so he's now inspired to go and have a look outside his own planet. I really love the discussions between people, they're hilarious. Especially Icarus freezing his colleague ... and Sean seemed more worried that he looked 'hideous in blue'. XD I love that Icarus invited out his married boss for Love Day...there are so many kinds of awkward in that situation that I can't help but feel bad for the guy! At least he managed to get with Sean though!

That face when Sean finds out he's pregnant just has 'oh, no...' written all over it, poor guy! And no, Sean! Don't you dare spoil Game of Llamas! I love how in every picture the boss looks like he wants to slap Icarus, it's so funny. HHH the wedding is too cute! Gotta love that Icarus is making his own wedding cake, during the wedding. Still, it's cheaper than a caterer! Lorelei moving in is cool and I honestly found it so cute when she said that Icarus was basically her dad now. So glad he gave in to the puppy, even though Sean said no for ages before. The puppy is so so cute, the TS4 animals melt my heart! Gus is adorable, although it is strange he didn't come out with an alien skin tone. Hell, he didn't even come out with Icarus's skin tone either. I love that he's using the satellite dish his ancestor used to keep the aliens away...to bring them to him instead : P Lorelei looks awesome as a teen! I love Gus's purple shades so much.
Really love this challenge!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

LuckyDuck wrote:I've been lurking through a few CEAs now and honestly they look like great fun! So glad you're doing one!
Spoiler:
Icarus has such a cool design; he kind of looks like 'that one friendly kid from your school who's super nice but super quiet.' Haha! I like the little backstory you've set up and that his mother was an astronaut, so he's now inspired to go and have a look outside his own planet. I really love the discussions between people, they're hilarious. Especially Icarus freezing his colleague ... and Sean seemed more worried that he looked 'hideous in blue'. XD I love that Icarus invited out his married boss for Love Day...there are so many kinds of awkward in that situation that I can't help but feel bad for the guy! At least he managed to get with Sean though!

That face when Sean finds out he's pregnant just has 'oh, no...' written all over it, poor guy! And no, Sean! Don't you dare spoil Game of Llamas! I love how in every picture the boss looks like he wants to slap Icarus, it's so funny. HHH the wedding is too cute! Gotta love that Icarus is making his own wedding cake, during the wedding. Still, it's cheaper than a caterer! Lorelei moving in is cool and I honestly found it so cute when she said that Icarus was basically her dad now. So glad he gave in to the puppy, even though Sean said no for ages before. The puppy is so so cute, the TS4 animals melt my heart! Gus is adorable, although it is strange he didn't come out with an alien skin tone. Hell, he didn't even come out with Icarus's skin tone either. I love that he's using the satellite dish his ancestor used to keep the aliens away...to bring them to him instead : P Lorelei looks awesome as a teen! I love Gus's purple shades so much.
Really love this challenge!
Spoiler:
Your assessment of Icarus's personality is fairly accurate. I do see him as super friendly, but kind of reserved and geeky as well. He actually was from one of my saves (though he never aged past a child there). He heavily favors one side of his family with his looks, but it's okay because I like how he turned out! Icarus was always meant to be really into space, so I'm glad to have a chance to explore it and give him attention in a challenge of his own. Icarus's coworkers are kind of terrified of him. They're like oh no, here he comes with the freeze ray again! Yeah I really should have checked to see if his boss was single before Love Day. I like Sean much better for him though. :)

Since Sean already had a kid, he's not as excited to go through everything again, though he is a good guy. His boss probably does want to slap him because all Icarus does most of the day is freeze people after he finishes his daily tasks. :lol: I had special outfits picked out for them, but they ended up being so cute matching at their wedding. They did hire a caterer if I remember right, it's just most of the caterers in my game are pretty useless. Lorelei was really happy to join the family! No awkward situations there. Icarus is definitely easier to persuade than Sean. I love TS4 animals too. They're so adorable! I have no idea what was up with Gus when he was a baby. Some kind of weird glitch I'm guessing. Icarus's ancestor wanted to keep aliens away because the family didn't know why so many abductions were happening! His ancestor did travel to Sixam in game where she worked out an agreement with the aliens. If only the aliens would listen that Icarus wants to see them! Gus and Lorelei are both tons of fun.
Thanks for reading!
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Alien Adventures Close Encounter Academy: Week 3 2/2/20

Post by 108sims »

I was planning on doing a double update, but I had enough for a decent sized one already. Back after a break, here's more alien adventures!
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Eeee I was so happy to see this this morning!
Spoiler:
I really love the humour in this and I love how Icarus is always trying to mess with his colleagues all the time. xD I hope Icarus enjoyed Sixam! He and his husband are so damn cute together and I love their daughter and the dog! Seeing her race her dad colouring in a placemat was hilarious! I love how desperate Icarus is to get the aliens to take him again XD
I enjoyed this update, I love Icarus and his family ~
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

LuckyDuck wrote:Eeee I was so happy to see this this morning!
Spoiler:
I really love the humour in this and I love how Icarus is always trying to mess with his colleagues all the time. xD I hope Icarus enjoyed Sixam! He and his husband are so damn cute together and I love their daughter and the dog! Seeing her race her dad colouring in a placemat was hilarious! I love how desperate Icarus is to get the aliens to take him again XD
I enjoyed this update, I love Icarus and his family ~
I surprised myself with this update. I didn't think I had enough pictures!
Spoiler:
Icarus gets to have some new fun next chapter with new colleagues and others :lol: He did! He really wonders why his family never took the opportunity to explore it more. I'm glad you like Icarus and Sean. They're nice to play! He REALLY wants the aliens to abduct him to finish out those three abductions. Be careful what you wish for Icarus ;)
Thank you for reading and commenting! Another update should be out soonish since I usually play about a sim week and then post.
[align=center]Image
PinkBell

Post Counts

Post by PinkBell »

Spoiler:
Ooh, I just read this - and can I just say Icarus and his entire family is absolutely adorable. Especially Gus. I so love Icarus' mischevious spirit, and I like your writing style a lot.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]Currently Attempting: The Green Aliens[/align]
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

PinkBell wrote:
Spoiler:
Ooh, I just read this - and can I just say Icarus and his entire family is absolutely adorable. Especially Gus. I so love Icarus' mischevious spirit, and I like your writing style a lot.
Spoiler:
I love his little family, and I think Gus is super cute. :) Icarus is so much fun to play, and he absolutely loves his freeze ray. Thank you that means a lot to me. :hug:
Thanks for reading and commenting!
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Alien Adventures Close Encounter Academy: Chapter 4 4/6/

Post by 108sims »

[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

WOOO more of my favourite bois B ^ )
Spoiler:
Icarus is such a mummy's boy, I love him! HIS MUM IS ADORABLE and I love her. I love Icarus having no idea why they didn't put the tree indoors XD Lorelei is great, and TBH I'd play chess with Fluffers. YES after all this time Icarus, the aliens noticed you again! Sean's excuse for eating cake for breakfast shall now also be my excuse. XD Julia is great, I love how Icarus is all like 'Nah, WHO would freeze everybody like that?' He's such a trouble maker, I love him. The letter he writes is brilliant. WOO another lil baby! I love his desperation for metal XD 'Weird Giant USB' is brill. ICARUS started another fire?! Well at least he got a nice new dresser out of it all. OH my gosh I hooe they get to live together forever! SEAN put some clothes on! Gus's idea of alien births is just... ugh, Chestburster vibes XD Calling his mum...Icarus, the way your mum had you is waay different to however alien babies come out, I can assure you! Zena is so cute! All the banter between Sean and Icarus is hilarious. I'm excited for the new baby(ies?)
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

LuckyDuck wrote:WOOO more of my favourite bois B ^ )
Spoiler:
Icarus is such a mummy's boy, I love him! HIS MUM IS ADORABLE and I love her. I love Icarus having no idea why they didn't put the tree indoors XD Lorelei is great, and TBH I'd play chess with Fluffers. YES after all this time Icarus, the aliens noticed you again! Sean's excuse for eating cake for breakfast shall now also be my excuse. XD Julia is great, I love how Icarus is all like 'Nah, WHO would freeze everybody like that?' He's such a trouble maker, I love him. The letter he writes is brilliant. WOO another lil baby! I love his desperation for metal XD 'Weird Giant USB' is brill. ICARUS started another fire?! Well at least he got a nice new dresser out of it all. OH my gosh I hooe they get to live together forever! SEAN put some clothes on! Gus's idea of alien births is just... ugh, Chestburster vibes XD Calling his mum...Icarus, the way your mum had you is waay different to however alien babies come out, I can assure you! Zena is so cute! All the banter between Sean and Icarus is hilarious. I'm excited for the new baby(ies?)
Spoiler:
He really is. He loves his mom so much! She's a such a sweetheart too. He probably ordered it and just forgot to move it. :lol: Who knows, maybe Fluffers is smarter than they all think? He could be a chess grand master! He was so happy to get two back to back abductions. He probably wished they waited, so he could get two alien babies. Yes, adults can eat whatever they want for breakfast. We've spent years having to have proper nutrition lol! Icarus: Freezing? Who does that? *sweats nervously* He just lives to cause mischief at the lab. I doubt the school will be going on any tours there anytime soon. Hopefully she isn't the last! Well, that's what it looked like to him (and to me). I'll be surprised if he doesn't burn down the whole lab by the time he's through there. Sean and Icarus will be together forever. :heart: I have no idea why Sean wanted to run around naked, but I guess it was his way of bringing in the new year? Gus has no idea what alien birth is like, but he wants it to be creepy and awesome. Yeah, and Icarus went through it before, but he apparently forgot how to give birth. I love Zena! She is precious.
Thanks for reading and commenting!
[align=center]Image
bookloverblue
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by bookloverblue »

Fab story so far!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”