The Fates Were Merciful: An Epic (TS4) Updated 3/27

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fates Were Merciful: An Epic (TS4) ON HIATUS

Post by 108sims »

LuckyDuck wrote:Finally caught up after weeks of saying I would! XD
Spoiler:
CHAPTER 4 RAMBLES!
Your screenshots are always so bright and pretty! I like the idea of Andi marrying Silas, but it's just annoying for her that only one parent would approve of it! I love that they've been friends ever since childhood as well, it's so sweet. The screenshots of them kissing are too adorable! Their house is so opulent as well, I really like those little unicorn heads on the stairs.

I feel so bad that Andi had to run away and also hide for a long time to avoid the people that went looking for her; her mother should have listened to her father, IMO! Their wedding is the cutest thing in the world, I love the speech that Silas gives her. There's something so wholesome about the two of them leaving the high life for a humble life as farmers as well. The screenshot of them cuddling asleep on the bed is so cute.

I'm enjoying all the references to the deja vu as well, and the hints at timelines when Silas wonders if they've done it before. I'm wondering if each iteration of Silas and Andi is subconsciously aware of what's going on. Congrats to Andi on becoming pregnant as well!

I'm thinking that Silas's dreams might actually be pieces of Andi's deaths across timelines, as opposed to just dreaming?

CHAPTER 5 RAMBLES!
I like the inclusion of Glimmerbrook as well, I like the thought of Silas going as far as to use magic to clear up his nightmares- but I'm wondering if it'll be at a cost. Morgyn is really cool as well.

Ooh, that wham reveal of Silas's 'real father' as well...He's gonna have a bunch of questions that I hope he gets answers to! I love how feisty and protective Andi is BTW, she's great, haha! Even if she's pregnant she still wants to kick the asses of anyone who harms Silas. She's amazing XD

I'm so glad Andi delivered her child okay, I was so worried for her! Yelena is such a pretty name. I feel so bad for her that she can't be as close to her child as she'd like to be, because of her illness. Yelena is SUCH a cute little toddler! I love her hair!
Love this story so far! < 3

Thank you so much for your comment!
Spoiler:
Her mom, across timelines is never really happy about how Andi lives her life. That's one thing that isn't going to change. Her dad is at least kinder and actually cares about her and wants her to marry for love. Her mother here was all about status. I always like the childhood friends to lovers trope, so in this timeline they had to be friends for a long time. Those kiss screenshots are some of my favorite of those two. I got the house off the gallery, but I can't remember who made it.

They both just really love each other, and it was an easy decision for them to leave the fancy life. It's better in their eyes to be happy than rich, and they don't start off too badly. Silas loves her so, so much and vice versa. She shouldn't have had to hide, but her mother was not going to give up trying to find her too easily since Andi is technically the only heir to their family.

I'm glad that you did pick up on that. There definitely is a part of them that's aware of what happened in other timelines. Last time it was stronger for Andi, and this time it's stronger for Silas. The nightmares are of actual ways she had died before too, though he doesn't really know that. It's just like the deja vu of wondering if they've been in this position before. I was happy she was able to get pregnant right away. They both want a family.

Silas will definitely learn that not all magic is good, and he already has gotten doubts put in his head about his true heritage. Morgyn is one of my favorite sages with Realm of Magic, so I decided to include them. Whether Silas really wants to know those answers, well we'll have to see. Curiosity might get the better of him.

I'm glad you like Andi! She is super protective of Silas and would not hesitate going all the way to Glimmerbrook to give Morgyn and whoever else a piece of her mind.

Andi is hands down the worst pregnant sim I've played to date in Sims 4, and I had some pretty close runner ups. Her first trimester was so easy, but after that her needs were constantly in the red, and she kept getting sick over and over again. Andi loves her daughter, and she definitely wants her to feel that love and to let her know that no matter what. She doesn't want to be anything like her mother who was super uncaring. She was really scared and frustrated that she'd miss out on those crucial moments of bonding. Thankfully Yelena didn't feel like she missed out at all. Yelena's going to grow up with two parents that love her so much! Thank you I love her, and she's so cute. I can't wait to play with her more and get a feel for her personality. I did grow her up just to see, and she's super cute still.
Thank you again for reading and commenting!
Last edited by 108sims on December 10th, 2020, 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Fates Were Merciful: An Epic (TS4) Updated 1/1

Post by ciyrose »

Whoo, finally got to the latest update!
Spoiler:
Yelena is just so adorable already! I love her.

Poor Silas not understanding all the magic talk and everything that was going on.

Poor Andie and being sick all the time! :( I'm glad they seem to be doing as well as they could be. Great job on the story so far!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fates Were Merciful: An Epic (TS4) Updated 1/1

Post by 108sims »

ciyrose wrote:Whoo, finally got to the latest update!
Spoiler:
Yelena is just so adorable already! I love her.

Poor Silas not understanding all the magic talk and everything that was going on.

Poor Andie and being sick all the time! :( I'm glad they seem to be doing as well as they could be. Great job on the story so far!
Spoiler:
I love her too! I can't wait to play with her more. I have plans for her generation. She's a cutie (though I am biased haha)

I do feel bad for him because he will have some shocking news coming his way. Hopefully he'll be able to handle it.

I felt really bad for Andi because she kept getting sick over and over again in game during the end of her pregnancy and after. Thankfully she's on the mend now!

Yes, for right now they get to enjoy some peace and quiet as a happy little family.

Thanks. :)
Thanks for reading and commenting!
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fates Were Merciful: An Epic (TS4) Updated 3/27

Post by 108sims »

I have a new update. Since it's been a while since everything has happened, this chapter includes a recap of the story so far. It also serves as an interlude of sorts and a flashback to Andi and Silas's early years in this timeline. This chapter is a bit darker than what I normally write, so I have included warnings after the recap portion.

After this it will be back to a mixture of story and day to day life for Andi and Silas.
[align=center]Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
so Silas is grim son. Can you not kill of Amanda mum. horrible woman.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Spoiler:
I LOVE Rowena's dress < 3 'I couldn't risk giving birth to another disaster.' UGH. GOD I hate her so much. She's so abusive and obsessed with her status. I LOVE child Andi she's adorable! So is Silas! Andi is so much more down to earth than her vile mother. At least Caspian seems caring enough.YES Thomas, tell Rowena how awful she is! Older SilAndi is adorable, I love that she carves cats.I feel so awful for her constant deaths, it would really mess with your head. OOOOH THAT PLOT DROP. Who would have thought Silas was the Grim Reaper's son? Does he know about this? I understand he wanted to make sure his son was happy, but to have Andi take the brunt of it in his place...ugh. And Silas shouldn't feel like anything is his fault, it's Grim and Rowena who've mad a mess of things.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
so Silas is grim son. Can you not kill of Amanda mum. horrible woman.
Spoiler:
Yes he is! It's the biggest thing I've been keeping a secret since the beginning. It's not finally reveal it. She most likely won't be seen again, but I'd imagine she dies bitter and alone.
LuckyDuck wrote:
Spoiler:
I LOVE Rowena's dress < 3 'I couldn't risk giving birth to another disaster.' UGH. GOD I hate her so much. She's so abusive and obsessed with her status. I LOVE child Andi she's adorable! So is Silas! Andi is so much more down to earth than her vile mother. At least Caspian seems caring enough.YES Thomas, tell Rowena how awful she is! Older SilAndi is adorable, I love that she carves cats.I feel so awful for her constant deaths, it would really mess with your head. OOOOH THAT PLOT DROP. Who would have thought Silas was the Grim Reaper's son? Does he know about this? I understand he wanted to make sure his son was happy, but to have Andi take the brunt of it in his place...ugh. And Silas shouldn't feel like anything is his fault, it's Grim and Rowena who've mad a mess of things.
Spoiler:
I love her dress too. Too bad she's evil! I hate her too, I mean she's a completely awful person, just abandoning kids she thinks will bring the household to ruin. Child Andi is precious, and I wanted to give her lots of hugs. Andi is just sweet, and at least having her father around has managed to keep her from getting like her mother. Caspian does care a lot about Silas. He got Silas away from his original living situation and took him as far away as possible. I was so glad Thomas told her off. I could've just kept writing that scene because I hated her too so much by that point. They're always so sweet together. I love them so much. :heart: Yes, Andi will always love her cats. It really does mess with her, at least during the brief time she remembers it, while being in Grim's presence. She can also remember feelings from past lives afterwards. Just general uneasiness. Yeah there really wasn't a way for me to foreshadow it I don't think. Other than him remembering pieces of past deaths and lives. In this version of Silas, no he doesn't know he's Grim's son yet. If Caspian wouldn't have taken him away, he would have found out eventually, but since he was taken away at such a young age, he has absolutely know idea. Yeah, definitely a crappy move on Grim's part, and it shows his intentions aren't as "pure" as previously thought. Grim and Rowena are definitely the ones at fault here. The question now will be how Silas will react when he eventually finds out the truth.
Thank you both so much for reading and commenting!
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Just wanted to make a quick note that I'm putting this challenge on hiatus. I do have plans for these sims in a Prosperity Challenge I hope to start after the new year. Hopefully it'll be fun, and we'll get back to the mystery here sometime soon. :)
[align=center]Image

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”