They Did the Mash! They Did the Monster Mash!

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

They Did the Mash! They Did the Monster Mash!

Post by 108sims »

Should I be working on my Sims Nano goal? Yes, probably, but I've had this sitting around for a while, so I decided to write it up. I love supernaturals, and I had a blast playing this. Hope you enjoy!

Pines Monster Mash

+20 for finishing in two generations
+60 for Tate having all lifestates
+35 for other supernaturals (Allen: vampire, Michelle: vampire & werewolf, Zia: werewolf, Lyle: Good witch, Carrington: Bad witch, Tilly: Neutral witch, Torin: Alien)
+40 for every $25,000 (end money $214, 408)
+15 for Tate learning to talk, walk, and potty
+15 for playing through university
+50 for siblings (Zia, Lyle, Carrington, Tillly, Torin)
+10 for maxed careers (Allen: Adventurer, Michelle: Business)
+10 for all maxed skills
+90 for best friendships (Allen, Michelle, Zia, Lyle, Carrington, Tilly, Torin, Benjamin, Serenity)
+15 Allotment Chic
+15 Portrait of every family member
+25 for before and after pic of each new lifestate
+60 for room designed after each lifestate (alien, vampire, zombie, werewolf, witch, plantsim)
+25 Vanilla founder having partner and at least three kids (Partner: Michelle, Kids: Zia, Tilly, Lyle, Carrington)
+20 for going for every lifestate
+20 for having a Servo and Bigfoot
+30 for having a witch of each alignment
Total: 545
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: They Did the Mash! They Did the Monster Mash!

Post by MichelleCYoung »

WOW! That was a fast challenge, or maybe just a fast read. Anyway, it was fun to read, and looks like it was a lot of fun to play.
Spoiler:
Silly vampires are silly. Especially in college, where they get up to visit campus or go to class in the daytime, even though you only really need them to go to finals. Like, they're asleep, but they'll wake up any time to do that stuff. BUT! I have discovered that vampire WITCH sims, sitting on a throne studying, will study until you manually control them, or the sunrise/sunset makes them drop the queue to hiss. If the throne is inside, they'll boost their needs fast enough, but even on a throne, outside, they'll still fry. It will just take them longer.

Anyway, SO glad you had a backup! And I really liked how you used the mother to do the changes for vampire and werewolf and to bring in the witches, so that you (again) had a backup plan for the Black Sheep. If the Black Sheep had done all the relationship building to get the supernatural states, and then fried, you'd have to start aLL OVER!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

MichelleCYoung wrote:WOW! That was a fast challenge, or maybe just a fast read. Anyway, it was fun to read, and looks like it was a lot of fun to play.
Spoiler:
Silly vampires are silly. Especially in college, where they get up to visit campus or go to class in the daytime, even though you only really need them to go to finals. Like, they're asleep, but they'll wake up any time to do that stuff. BUT! I have discovered that vampire WITCH sims, sitting on a throne studying, will study until you manually control them, or the sunrise/sunset makes them drop the queue to hiss. If the throne is inside, they'll boost their needs fast enough, but even on a throne, outside, they'll still fry. It will just take them longer.

Anyway, SO glad you had a backup! And I really liked how you used the mother to do the changes for vampire and werewolf and to bring in the witches, so that you (again) had a backup plan for the Black Sheep. If the Black Sheep had done all the relationship building to get the supernatural states, and then fried, you'd have to start aLL OVER!
I really loved this challenge. I love supernaturals, so it seemed like the perfect challenge for me.
Spoiler:
Yes they are, there were many close calls with my vampire sims, but unfortunately my black sheep died a little earlier than I was planning. I'll have to remember that. I might go ahead and make any future vampires I have witchces as well!

I got really lucky getting twins there. I was afraid I was going to have to use my spare, but thankfully I didn't. She just happened upon the werewolf, and after that, I thought she could go make friends with the other supernaturals because after topping her career, she didn't have much to do. It was a pain waiting for the wolf to come back though! All things worked out well considering.
Thanks for reading!
[align=center]Image
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Post by apocalypticautumn »

This was a really fun read! Love TS2 lifestates, makes me wanna dive into a monster mash of my own. :rip:
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

apocalypticautumn wrote:This was a really fun read! Love TS2 lifestates, makes me wanna dive into a monster mash of my own. :rip:
Thanks for reading! This was a blast to play. :D I would definitely recommend trying out the Monster Mash Challenge.
[align=center]Image

Return to “Completed Boolprop Challenges”